when You Asked What with him and Jessica in the Past

my married life to a Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are searching in the internet about random things out of boredom, when you see a picture of Donghae and Jessica "kissing" . Jessica is leaning against the wall while Donghae dominating her. You know that this is DongHae, you are his wife at the first place. You don't feel any anger or jealousy towards Jessica because you know that this was already past photos of his even before you know him.

In fact, you like Jessica a lot people judge her as an antagonist girl that destroys a happy ending. She is vey sincere to others and she is very kind opposite to her nickname THE ICE PRINCESS. You are aware that there was a rumor before that Donghae and Jessica WAS a couple even they both debut with their respected group.

You even don't care before even if they teasing each other in front of you because your focused before is Eunhyuk. You even think before that they will end up to each other as well as you and EunHyuk too, but fate have its own plan. You end up to your least favorite member but living happily with him.

You never bring up anything about his past girlfriends, yeah girlfriends. You keep scrolling and see more pictures about the kiss. You hold your chest and breath in and out. Your lovely fishy looks too aggressive in the photos.

"I never knew Donghae is so aggressive even before?" you smirk.

You don't feel threaten even Jessica and Donghae are in the same company and tends to see each other everyday, because you have no doubts about his love for you and he already probes that many times but curiosity hits you, what really happens between him and Jessica.

 

It's already 9:30 in the evening and you are lying down the bed still thinking how to asked Donghae without getting offended. He real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter