? Or maybe not

my married life to a Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae is so excited to go back to the hotel knowing that you are waiting for him. He even take a bath after the concert so he will not bother later on.

“Hyung, some let’s have a after concert party” said Henry

“no I’ll go back to hotel.________ is waiting for me” he refused.

Eunhyuk popped up from nowhere and clings his arm around Donghae’s neck.

“yah let go of me! You are stingy” Donghae pry away Eunhyuk’s arm but he put it back again.

“come let’s go we won’t be long” Eunhyuk pull him and Donghae was defeated.

Meanwhile;

You are lying on the bed wearing your pajamas waiting for your Husband.

“what’s take him so long?” you mumbled while tapping your point finger to your stomach.

To be honest, you can’t wait too. It’s been a long time since you share the bed with him aside from sleeping. He always comes home late and tired and once his back hits the bed he fall asleep instantly.

You reached your phone checking if there is any message from him but none. You are shy to ask him where he is even your doing “it” quite sometimes and you are still woman in the first place.

Back to the bar;

Donghae was quietly looking at them having a good time. They been there for almost an hour and yet they have no plans to go and take a rest any time now. He can’t call his wife because the play is too loud and he doesn’t want to disappoint you. He tried to sneak out if there is a chance but he always get caught.

He sighs as he watch the drink dances along the blocks of ice inside the untouched glass of his.

“yah Hae have a drink” Eunhyuk said, obviously drunk by now.

Ever since this monkey have his first drink in Paris, he can’t stop drinking in every party his in. he even the one suggesting what alcohol to be take.

“why are you quiet tonight Donghae?” asked Ryeowook which is also drunk.

“hey, call me Hyung” Donghae snapped because of Ryeowook impoliteness.

Ryeowook just laugh mischievously. Every time that Ryeowook got drunk he turns to an evil creature that even Kyuhyun can’t win. While Kyuhyun turns to an AngelKyu or politekyu every time he gets drunk. More like the protagonist couple in Secret Garden.

 

“let’s go now I’m tired” Sungmihn blurted out.

“really come I’ll take you come Hyung” Donghae  immediately stands. This is his chance to scape.

“why are you too anxious going back to hotel? And where is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter