When you get Lost

my married life to a Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are so happy because Donghae bring you along with them to China. You always dream to visit the main land ever since. You want to see the beautiful sceneries around the city.

You reached the hotel you will be checkin in. You are more mesmerize about your room, it has beautiful view of a mountain and the windows are facing west, so  it will be more beautiful when the sun sets. The bed is huge and soft that it almost swallow you. You keep jumping on the bed like a little kid and runs around every corner of the room

" too much happiness Yeobo?" Donghae asked smiling while looking at your silliness.

"indeed" and jump onto the bed. He shook his head and put his hands into his waist.

You stop jumping and crawls toward him by fours. You climb to him, wrapping your arms around his neck and your legs around his torso.

"Yeobo, you might fall" and hold your in support( don't think like a ert )

You giggled and kiss his cheeks non stop and peek his lips at last.

"thank you for bringing me here" you blushed and buried your face to the crook of his neck

"haist" you look at him curiously

"why? don't you like me to come here with you?" you asked and pout

"of course not! its just we cant have our 'party' because I have a concert tomorrow" he pouted and you giggled because you found him cute.

You scratch your nose to his and he finally smile

"how about after the concert?" you asked him ily.

"deal!" he agreed that causes you to giggle more

"okay" you nod and attacks you with his kisses.

At the next morning;

You look down the window and see a huge crowd waiting outside just to see SuJu members. You can't help but to pity them, waiting for them for how many hours just to see them but don't they don't even bother to give you a glance( yeah it happens to me ) but still devoted to support them all the way.

Donghae informed you to go down first and wait for them in the car to avoid the fans and as well as the media.

"oppa I'm going now, see later" you said to him while he is busy fixing his hair

"okay see you later" you give you a flying kiss.

You put a hat and a mask to hide yourself because even being a wife of an IDOL is too risky.

 

After an hour or so of waiting for them, they finally went down and walks towards the car you were in. You can see outside the car window how fans being so dramatic to their idols. Yu can see them squishing their "OPPAS" along the way.

"are you guys okay?" you asked as they settled themselves in the van

" yes we are okay!" Sungmin replied

" yeobo, I'm hurt here" Donghae pointed his cheek.

You raise your eyebrow looking at him.

"kiss me here" he request but instead you smacked his cheeks playfully.

"yah stop being lovey dovey here!" said Ryeowook hugging himself in grossed

"but it really hurts" Donghae insist and pout

You lean your head on his shoulder and brushed your lips to his earlobe.

"I will kiss you later in our room" you whisper and he finally smile

 

 

"are you sure you want to go down?" he asked as you reached the venue of the concert.

"yes I want to see you practice" you look at him

You go down and walk with them. You're looking at the ground not to show your face while Donghae tries to cover you from the media.

You are totally engrossed from their rehearsal, even they are not yet performing you can't help but to turn into a fangirl mode. That is the advantage of being a wife if an idol. Free concert tickets, free backstage pass, unlimited signs from different celebrities, free album, meet and greet in an instant plus having their phone numbers and if lucky invites you over their parties.

You finally turns to real world again when you feel like going to pee. You want to asked where you can find one but seeing them too busy, to didn't bother anymore and look for your own self.

"a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter