When He get mad at you

my married life to a Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You are waiting for him to come home even it’s already late. You want to cuddle him while sleeping because in that way you feel safe. Since his filming of his first movie started he can’t go home early or worst he will sleep in the van going to their next location. You can’t complain though he has to work hard for his family and to prove to others that he is worth the role.

You’re reading a magazine that features Super Junior when the door opens revealing the guy you waited for so long.  You give him your sweetest smile that he always loves to see but he just gives you a long sigh. His face can’t be drawn; he bite his lower lip and run his fingers through is hair, you can feel that he is frustrated to something.

“so how was your day?” you asked him as you get his coat

“Why asking as if you can understand” he said

“Well if you tell me then I’ll understand right?” you tried to calm yourself not to shout at him.

“Stop bugging me okay I’m fine” he shouted

“we can talk about it don’t shout” you said

“Please I don’t want to talk about it and I don’t need anyone including you” you look at you with the angry eyes.

You are in shocked; he always said that he needs you no matter what, even you got sick of him. In a second you’re breathing stops. He sit in the couch and turn on the T.V while you remain standing in your place processing all the information you just heard from him.

“can you pleased leave me alone I don’t need you here” he said and turn on volume loudly. Maybe he don’t like to hear you nagging.

You take a deep breath and walk away hanging his coat in the chair. You can’t say any words anymore. His words are enough to make you realize that he don’t love you anymore.

You get water from the kitchen and drink it, but your energy have drain so the glass slip from your hand and shattered on the floor. You get the broken pieces using your bare hands put got scar onto the sharp pieces.

“ouch” you whispered, obviously Donghae have no care with you at all! Because if he has he will come rushing at you as he heard the shattered sound.

You cried not because you get scars but with a reason that you’re Husband doesn’t care or better say don’t love you anymore. After sweeping the floor, assures that there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter