When he got jealous

my married life to a Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was bright sunny day, perfect to walk to the park and have a date to your husband. Of course it’s not that easy to have a date with him in the public the fact that he is LEE DONGHAE but he assures you that no one will hurt you as long as you stick with him.

“are you Donghae of SuJu?” a foreigner asked.  he smiled at them awkwardly.

“Can we take a picture with you?” the other foreigner asked. He nodded and released himself from your hands gently.

“miss can you take us a picture please” they requested you.

“sure, give me your camera” you agreed.

Your reaching your hand to get the camera when Donghae stop you instead call a passerby the take them a picture. You just stand and waiting at the corner for them to finish. When someone tapped your shoulder you look back and saw your “friend” before.

“hey __________! How are you? Long-time-no-see” he said and hug you. Not knowing that Donghae saw you with him.

“yeah it’s been a long time now” you hug him awkwardly.

“ I never thought that I will see you here in Korea, are you having a vacation here?” he asked as he still hugging you. You pushed him gently to let go from his hug.

“no actually I’m living here already” you answer him

“I tried to find you all over (your country), I never thought that you can actually live here, so what is your address so I can visit you” he asked and takes your hand. You take away your hand and put it inside the pocket of your coat.

“What for?” you asked.

“_______ I know I’ve been stupid of hurting you but believe me I regret leaving you. I tried to contact you and look for you now that I found you I will never let you go again” he suddenly hug you but you push him away.

“ I’m sorry but I don’t love you anymore. What’s past is past and we can’t go back from where we start.”

“we can make a new one instead” he interrupt.

“can you see? If I still in love with you, why I’m turning you down? Look I’m in love with some else and I’m now married to him” you walk away leaving him behind.

You were looking for Donghae and saw him leaning on the wall waiting for you. He look at you with displease. You tried to cling to his arm but he yanked away your hand and walk away.

 

You reached your house still Donghae not talking at you. You tried to do your aegyo but it doesn’t work either. You tried to hug him but he just removed your hands and walk to the bathroom.

You feel sad of how he act toward you. You suddenly remembered your ex-boyfriend, he maybe saw you talking to him and see his action towards you. He went out to the bathroom after sometim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter