Here comes TROUBLE

my married life to a Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You are happily driving going to S.M entertainment to give food you prepared for  Donghae and the rest. You know that he is in diet to tone his muscle because he is going to be a cover in a one of the well-known magazine in Korea.

“hi, I’m here for Donghae” you said to the receptionist

“yeah they are here” she replied

“okay, thank you and have a nice day” you smile and walk away.

You are happily and excited to give him the food, when you saw a familiar figure walk inside the practice room. You crept inside the room when it was left ajar. You saw a girl wrap her arms around your husband neck. Your blood instantly boiled as you saw that he also replied her with a tight hug.

You are not suspicious when it comes of Donghae hugging other girls like the members of SNSD, f(X) or even the noona’s but you know this girl is something but you can put a tongue on it.

You remember her already! She is the ex girlfriend of your husband before you meet him. You still remember that he is so depressed after their break up. You heart beats fast in fear and anger. What if she came back to get your husband and what if he is still love her?

You are leaning on the door and almost fall down when someone open it widely.

“oh ____________-ah you are here” said KangIn.

“yeah. I bring food” you show the bags.

“yeobo! You are here” Donghae run over to you and hug you but you ignore him.

“are you in break now?” you asked KangIn instead. KangIn widen his eyes being curios why you didn’t greet Donghae.

 

You pass ignoring your husband. Donghae is also in shock to your action.

“oppa! I got food” you shouted to the guys who are lying on the floor.

“food! where?” Eunhyuk asked and walks toward you and get the bags which he immediately opens

“yah there are names there, get yours” you said at take a seat on the floor beside Eunhyuk who is busy looking for his food.

Donghae in the other hand is sulking at the corner. His hands crossed and looking at you, wondering why you ignoring him and taking care of the monkey instead of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter