Luhan's new love/ My brother

my married life to a Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are now in 7th month and your condition went well. Doctor said that your condition is normal and nothing to worry.

You are can do now what you normally do and that to serve Donghae even he resist not to.

“what are you cooking Babe?” he asked wrapping his arms around your waist resting his chin onto your shoulder.

“kimchi jaege” you sang.

“that’s looks good” he said and smell your scent sending tickles to your neck and giggles.

“let me finished this first…take a seat” you push him and pout.

“stop pouting, your giving me a reason to kiss you” he said and take his sit.

Your phones rings and answer the phone while stirring the pot.

“Lu-ge” you answer and DongHae jolt up.

DongHae have still issue with Luhan until now, it’s not that he is afraid of him but the fact that he almost got you if he didn’t made up his senses before.

“uhmm” you answer and still Donghae trying to listened.

“that’s great” you said and laugh.

DongHae noticed that you blush and trying to surpress your squeal.  DongHae frowned thinking what are you talking about.

“yeah, I can’t wait call me later okay…bye” and put down the phone and turned off the stove.

“let me” he get up from his seat and take the food from the counter.

“thanks” you smile and take a seat.

Throughout the meal there is silence; DongHae is thinking how to asked you what Luhan’s purposed to call you this very morning.

“ why my fish is pouting?” you asked sweetly and smile.

Donghae cleared his throat and sit properly.

“why that Chinese boy called you” he asked

“Oppa, that Chinese boy has a name”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter