When it’s his birthday

my married life to a Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You wake up as soon as the sun struck your eyes. You were surprised when a pair of beautiful eyes looking at you. You get up and rub your eyes to adjust at the light.

“good morning my mermaid” said Donghae still looking at you. You just nooded and look at the other direction.

“do you have something to do today?” he asked hugging you still on the bed.

“my friend asked me to come over to her new house to unpacked her things” you said in monotone and get off of his hug.

“really, may I ask you something?” he said looking sad

“hit it” you said and get down the bed fixing your hair.

“do you remember something today aside from going to your friends house?” he asked

You paused for awhile thinking “ah, I have to go to the supermarket to buy groceries, how did you know?” you asked.

“nothing else?” he asked again

“what else I forgot tell me?” you asked curiously.

“nothing I just take a shower first I made breakfast in case you want to  eat” he get down to bed and go to the bathroom not looking back at you.

 

Donghae’s POV

It’s my birthday pabo! Why you don’t remember it we’ve been together for so long but you forgot now? You choose to spend your time to your friend than your husband who’s celebrating his birthday. I really hate this birthday I rather work now than fell neglected by my wife.

Donghae take a cold bath to wash away his anger to you. His afraid to scold you because the last time you have a fight, you didn’t talked to him for month and its drive him crazy. He really loves you more than himself but these past days you keep ignoring him.

First when s visit the house, you keep talking with Sungmin, even he interrupt you still ignore him. The last time he comes home early but all he got was just a look and nod every time he asked a question and always answer him in monotone voice. Donghae don’t know what he done wrong to you to treat him like this.

He gets out of the room and saw you eating breakfast. You look so innocent about what’s happening and even look at him and smile.

“you want some Donghae?” you asked. He were taken aback of what you address him. You never call him by his name since the both of you are in the relationship.

He let out a long sigh and looks at the ground preventing to fall any teardrop from his eyes.

“My mermaid, I will go now to my work. Call me if you want something” he said and gets his gym bag

“okay take care” you said without making any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter