Night out

Super Junior SPY

 

We entered the restaurant both nervous and excited. We saw all the members across the room waving and gesturing us to go over to them. I followed Suzi who sat next to Kyuhyun, I stood looking around for a spare seat and found one opposite her. I would be sitting next to Siwon and Yesung. Everyone seemed to have their eyes fixed on Suzi and Kyuhyun so Siwon and I were free from any attention, none of them knew about our relationship.

At first, everyone was talking about the film and how much progress had already been made. I told them that they had all been working very hard, they then returned the comment. When the food arrived, the subject changed and we started talking about what would happen once we finished the film. Sad expressions started to fill the room and there was a pause until someone spoke.

“I need to think about it all first.” Suzi said with a slight smile. Everyone then looked at me to hear my answer.

“I feel the same as Suzi, I really need to think it over”. I really wasn’t sure about the staying in Korea, I hadn’t thought about it at all. I had no intention of making close relationships with anyone here; I was hoping to just treat it like another job. Kyuhyun now had his arm around Suzi, he was comforting her because of the decision she had to make. I looked up at Siwon who was staring at me with a worried face. I could see that he didn’t want me to leave but we had plenty of time left to talk it over.

During the rest of the meal everyone was laughing and joking and just trying to forget the conversation before. I was having a really great time and Suzi was enjoying her time with Kyuhyun, they were becoming more open about their relationship as more than just friends. I had witnessed it in the apartment when Kyuhyun apologised and he must have told all of the other members how he actually felt about Suzi.

“So Izzy, do you have a special person back home?” Yesung asked me, a few of the other members were also curious.

I looked down at my plate and shook my head. I looked up again and Suzi had a concerned look upon her. This all made me feel very emotional.

“Izzy, you look pale, do you want me to take you home?” Suzi asked.

“I do feel a bit ill but I’ll make my own way back, it’s not too far.” I stood up slowly. “I’m sorry everyone, I think I just need some rest, I’m sure I’ll be better for tomorrow.” All the others seemed to understand and waved me off.

I was outside the restaurant and already walking down the street before someone grabbed my hand. Like before, it was Siwon. I lowered my head but he swiftly placed his hand under my chin and raised it back up.

“Have I upset you?”

“No...  I already told you all that I didn’t feel well.”

“You’ve had an emotional night, right? You know you can tell me anything, I’ll understand.”

I didn’t speak, I honestly didn’t know what to say but his eyes captured mine.

“I want you to be safe; I’ll protect you no matter what happens.”

“I know you will. I just don’t want to disappoint you.” I could feel a tear running down the side of my cheek. Siwon began to wipe it away but I flinched. I began to walk away but before I could make even two steps, Siwon hugged me from behind.

“Let’s exchange phone numbers; if you ever need me you can just text me. We can get to know each other even more, how does that sound?” He whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head and he got all excited. I loved seeing him act in a cute way.