Mask

Super Junior SPY

Suzi took me back to the dressing room once I had finished the rest of my work. I wanted to talk to Siwon but he was filming throughout the whole day. Suzi and I just sat in the room waiting patiently for someone to arrive. They would probably all come here for a break.

There was a knock at the door, and then Kyuhyun poked his head around. He called both Suzi and I over and whispered to us.

“Is Siwon here?” He asked us. We both shook our heads with confused looks on our faces. “Oh no, he’s gone missing then, I hope nothing bad has happened to him” My mouth dropped. Where could Siwon have gone to?

“Let’s split up and look for him then” Suzi suggested. Then Kyuhyun grabbed Suzi’s hand and dragged her away. I leaned out of the doorway and saw her trying to look back at me but Kyuhyun was too fast for her. They turned a corner. I started walking around slowly. I didn’t really know where to look so I just tried to look in all of the rooms that I had passed.

 It was now getting a bit late and I was starting to get worried. I went back to see the others who still hadn’t seen any sign of Siwon. There were now a few places I hadn’t looked in. One of them was the storage room. It was the place where we first kissed. I bravely headed there anyway and held my breath. I walked inside but saw nothing except one of the tables in the middle of one of the isles. It had a black cloth draped over it and a letter on the top. I went over to have a look but I was pushed back by a figure in a black cape.

“What? What are you doing?” I asked as I steadied myself. I looked closely at the figure in front of me; the man was wearing a white mask with only his lips and eyes showing. It wasn’t hard to tell that it was Siwon so I just raised my eyebrows at him.

He began to speak with a deep voice. “Do not read this letter... Not yet anyway.” He put his hands on my shoulders. “I’m sorry if I upset you. I heard that you know everything now” I nodded my head slowly.

I then told him what I told Suzi. I said that we couldn’t be together anymore. My eyes started to water and so did his. He held me tightly in his arms and cradled me. Before I could start talking again, Suzi burst through the door.

“Izzy, don’t say anything! You two are staying together and Super Junior isn’t splitting up!” She came over and held one of my hands and then one of Siwon’s. “The holiday week is coming up soon. How about you take Siwon with you to see your family? Tell them how much you both love each other!”

My face lit up. Why didn’t I think of that? I turned to Siwon with a huge grin on my face. He replied with a similar smile and we all started to laugh. All the other members began to join us so we told them the entire story.

I realised that Siwon still had his mask on so I thought of something funny. I reached slowly for it and removed it. I his cheek and reached up to kiss him. Everyone around us started to cheer and laugh. It felt like I was in a movie.