Injury

Super Junior SPY

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs realising how much I had missed a real cooked breakfast. I was still half asleep but dragged myself out of bed and started to stagger to the door. I was about to reach for the handle until it swung open and hit my forehead, knocking me to the ground.

“Oh my! Izzy, I’m so sorry, are you alright?” Suzi cried as she knelt down beside me.

I was now fully awake and started rubbing my head. Suzi went to the bathroom and fetched a damp cloth. She placed it on my forehead and sat me on my bed.

“Don’t worry; it’s just a little bump, no big damage.” I said to reassure her. I smiled and then followed her to the kitchen, trying to make the cloth stay on my head. I had only just realised that we had another day off so I took my time eating. We decided that we wanted to spend the day inside, watching dramas and dancing to our favourite kpop songs. I got changed into my comfiest clothes and cuddled up on the sofa. Suzi’s phone began to ring and she went to the bedroom to take it. She wasn’t in there long and when she came out she had a huge grin on her face so I asked her who was on the phone

“They’re coming over to see us.”

“Who’s coming to see us?”

“Well, Kyuhyun’s coming with Siwon first but some of the other members may come later.”

I was happy about the plan and couldn’t wait to see them all. Suzi and I started cleaning the house and making it comfortable for when the others arrived.

 

Finally, Siwon and Kyuhyun came and we ushered them in offering refreshments. We told them to make themselves at home as they were complimenting our cosy, apartment. We started off with general conversation but then I saw Suzi drag Kyuhyun to the kitchen. She had already told me that she wanted to teach him some cooking so they were off to make lunch. Meanwhile, I was left with Siwon who gently placed his arm around my shoulder. We looked at each other until his hand brushed my forehead. I twitched as I was a bit sore. He asked me how I ended up with a big bump and I told him the funny story. He gently pressed his lips on it.

I heard the sound of someone whistling and turned around to see Suzi. She was pointing at the two of us and then made a love heart with her hands. Kyuhyun’s arm appeared and pulled on her top.

“Give them some privacy.” He said giggling.

They both disappeared so I turned back to Siwon. He cuddled me and then started tickling me, making me burst out with laughter. Our playfulness was interrupted when the door bell rang. We wouldn’t be able be like this in front of the others as they didn’t know about our relationship.

I greeted the few that entered; Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. They all sat around the living room but I went to check on the food. Suzi and Kyuhyun were having fun bonding. Suzi saw me and gave me a big hug, telling me I was cute. She loved giving people hugs.

She left the food to Kyuhyun for a bit and took me to the end of the kitchen. We started whispering.

“So when are you going to tell everyone about you and Siwon.”

“I don’t know if he wants to tell them yet.”

Suzi sighed. “I really think you should get it out in the open, you’ll feel more comfortable and you can spend more time together.”

I understood where she was coming from but I wanted to respect his decision.

“I know.” Suzi suddenly said. “I’ll get Kyu to talk to him about it.”

I nodded and let her do just that. Kyuhyun didn’t speak to Siwon straight away but waited until everyone was stuck in their own conversations after lunch. I felt a bit nervous about what Siwon would say and tried not to look over my shoulder at them.

There was a tap on my shoulder and an arm lifted me up. Before I could speak, Siwon’s lips pressed against mine in front of everyone. I couldn’t see anyone’s reaction as my eyes were closed but the whole room was silent.