Friendship

Super Junior SPY

It was another day of work and I felt refreshed. For the whole morning I had a smile on my face as I confidently walked around doing all my tasks. I then went to the dressing room where I would greet the members who were supposed to be arriving any minute. I waited with Suzi who was in a shy mood. The members came in all smiling around at us until they grouped together in the centre. Sungmin was pushing Kyuhyun out of the group and all the members were encouraging him to go over to Suzi.

“I’m really sorry about the way I acted yesterday, I know I’ve already apologised but the guys wanted me to do it in front of everyone.” Kyuhyun said shyly.

Suzi just nodded and tried to hide her pink face. Kyuhyun reached out to her and hugged her. Her eyes were wide but she managed to hug him back. We all smiled and the other members cheered while patting Kyuhyun on the back, then they all started to get ready. I realised that Siwon wasn’t here with anyone else, he was on the list of those who were coming in today but he wasn’t here. I decided to wonder around the building looking for him. I entered the large storage room; there was no sign of him. When I began to head out, a hand grabbed mine. It was Siwon, had he been waiting here for me.

“I thought you might have some jobs in here today.” He grinned. I just stood there in silence; those thoughts had entered my head again.

Siwon looked worried “Is something wrong, are you ill?” He asked.

“Kyuhyun and Suzi have sorted out their differences in front of everyone.” I mumbled.

“Isn’t that a good thing?”

“Why... Why aren’t we telling anyone about us? Is it because you don’t actually like me; am I just here to help improve your acting skills?” I was fighting back the tears in my eyes.

“I would never use anyone in that way” His voice was soft but also strong. “I love you but I just don’t want anything bad to happen to you. I think we should take it slowly.”

I looked up at him and I was just stunned by his response. I felt reassured as a weight had been lifted from my mind. He wrapped his arms tightly around me.

After, we decided to head back to the dressing room, he went in first but I waited a while before entering so it didn’t look too suspicious. Everyone was almost ready and some were getting a bit too hyper. I sent Eunhyuk and Donghae to the set as they were dancing and getting in other people’s way. It was all entertaining but they had to start focusing for work. Once everyone left, I decided to help Suzi tidy up as the make-up today was very different with cuts and blood. We had a little giggle about the members and how sweet they were.

All of the members returned tired and exhausted. Kyuhyun approached Suzi.

“Do you and Izzy want to go out for a meal with us tonight?” Kyuhyun asked.

We both nodded vigorously as we were very excited. All of the members started cheering which wasn’t very necessary but Suzi and I burst into laughter.  We had to go home first and get ready. The restaurant we were going to was in walking distance from our apartment so we didn’t have to leave until a lot later. We both found some nice outfits and helped each other; I helped to straightened Suzi’s hair while she did my make-up for me because she was a pro. We were now ready to head off and meet the members and we were really excited.