Secrets

Super Junior SPY

There I was, sat in the middle of the room with Siwon next to me and all the others staring at us. Suzi and Kyuhyun were standing in the corner looking worried. I looked up at Siwon who had a straight face but looked in the other direction.

“Why didn’t you tell us before?” Eunhyuk asked. All of the other members were still in shock. Siwon said nothing and I didn’t have anything to say. They all seemed upset for some reason but I couldn’t really think why. Not telling them wasn’t really a big problem. They were upset for another reason but I didn’t know what that reason was.

Leeteuk began to speak, “We don’t mind you two being together. Siwon, it’s just that you said before that you—.” Siwon stood up to interrupt him. He didn’t speak but just walked into the bedroom where Kyuhyun followed him. They closed the door. I think I was the most confused. The others said they’d better go home so Suzi showed them out. I was too scared to go into the bedroom so I stayed seated with my eyes fixed on the door. Suzi then made a cup of tea for us both and she sat waiting with me.

After a while, Kyuhyun came out. There was no smile or frown, just a normal plain look.

“So what’s actually going on?” Suzi asked for me. Kyuhyun shook his head and grabbed Suzi’s hand, pulling her out of her seat.

“He’s going to tell you himself. But not right now” Kyuhyun then turned to speak to Suzi, “We’re going to go now.” He kissed her cheek and went to put on his shoes. Siwon then exited the bedroom but didn’t look at me; he also went to put on his shoes. I slowly walked to the front door; I was holding my own body for comfort. They both said goodbye and quickly left. I was now staring at another door and I was still waiting for an answer. Tears started to pour down my face. Suzi then held me in her arms and tried to comfort me.

 

Luckily, I managed to sleep well. However, now I realised that it was the next day and I would have to go to work and see all of the members faces again. I felt too embarrassed because of that night. I still had no idea what was going on and I just wanted to find out. I was not in the mood for smiling and I kept pinching myself if I was about to cry.

Today’s tasks weren’t too bad. It was just another day of clearing up storage rooms and moving some equipment around. Suzi said that she’d try to find out what was going one by asking the other members, but I knew she wouldn’t feel comfortable with it so I told her not to worry.

It felt good to be on my own working. I was just floating around, placing objects into boxes. It almost put a smile back on my face. The producer walked in and asked me to make a quick delivery to the prop makers. I had to find a box of latex masks. It wasn’t too hard to find and it was quite light. The room wasn’t too far away, I just had to make a journey through a few corridors and I was there. I opened the door and creped inside to find it empty. I walked down the long room; I was amazed at the many props that lined the tables. I then saw two figures in front of me and proceeded to them. They had their backs to me and seemed busy looking at some work so I placed the box on a table. Even though I was trying to be quiet, I managed to make quite a loud noise. Both of the women turned around in surprise so I quickly apologised and started to walk away.

“Wait!” One of the women said sharply. “You look familiar. Are you the girl who danced with Eunhyuk?”

I was a bit shocked by the question asked. “... Yes, I had to dance with him for one of the scenes.”

She then turned to the other woman and began talking to her. “I knew it; she’s the one who danced with your Eunhyuk.”

“Your name is Izzy, right?” The other woman said to me. I nodded my head. I wondered what relationship she had with Eunhyuk. “Izzy, I’m Ally and this is Sarah. Thanks for bringing the props to us” She smiled.

I smiled back at her and tried to walk out the room again. I was called back again.

“Oh Izzy” Ally cried. “When Sarah talked about Eunhyuk, she didn’t mean anything. He’s not ‘mine’; to be honest I’ve never even talked to him before.” She laughed.

I understood that Ally seemed to be attracted to Eunhyuk so I agreed not to say anything. Ally and Sarah both seemed really nice so we carried on talking for a bit about each other, I realised that they both came from England but they had been living in Korea for a few years now.