Argument?

Super Junior SPY

“We were a bit rushed today with getting them ready” Suzi said hesitantly. “Kyuhyun was supposed to be first to have his make-up done but was too busy on his laptop. He was playing that game called starcraft. I told him that he needed to stop for a little bit so I could get him ready but he refused.”

I could see that Suzi was finding it hard not to be upset or angry. She only ever gets upset when someone has really hurt her feelings.

She went on. “I was already tired from this morning and didn’t feel like waiting for anyone so I told him again that we really needed to get him ready. He looked at me with piercing eyes... it just made me really angry so I shut his laptop; I think I almost broke it. He shouldn’t have ignored me! ... He stood up and shouted at me”

“What did he say?” She was still shocked.

“He told me that I didn’t know how to do my job and that the produces made a mistake in hiring me. I couldn’t deal with what he was saying so I answered back and called him immature, that’s when he stormed out.”

Just then, Suzi burst into tears so I comforted her. She was just tired and needed rest, I asked one of the producers to let her go home and they agreed, they apologised for Kyuhyun’s behaviour and said they’d get someone else to do the rest of the make-up. I made sure she got off alright in the taxi and sighed. As I started to walk back inside, Siwon was coming up to me. Seeing him made my heart beat faster, it felt like a movie scene with the wind blowing my hair.

“Kyuhyun won’t talk to anyone, but I found out what happened from the other members. I don’t really know how to handle it but I told Kyu to apologise to Suzi.”

We walked in together and met everyone on the set. Kyuhyun was there and looked the same as before but I guess that was fine for his character (considering he was the villain). There were many takes for this scene but they were all trying their best. The mood was definitely different from yesterday but I tried to cheer everyone up by making a cup of tea for all.

It was time for all the actors to leave but I had to stay as I had more jobs to do, I get a few days off anyway.  My jobs included more tidying and running around but other people were helping me, I was getting to know more faces. The day had been long but finally I was finished, I stretched my arms out but almost hit someone behind me. I quickly bowed a few times showing that I was sorry but when I saw who it was I laughed a little. Leeteuk was also laughing as he was the one I almost hit.

“We seem to be bumping into each other, I hope this doesn’t become a regular greeting” Leeteuk smiled.

We discussed the incident about Suzi and Kyuhyun and wondered if we could help them sort it out but there was nothing we could do. He told me that Kyuhyun can sometimes be a bit troublesome but has a soft side to him. We smiled and went our separate ways.

I got to the apartment at half four but as I walked through the door I saw an extra pair of shoes, Suzi and I have very small feet so I wondered who they could’ve belonged to. The bedroom door was slightly open; I creped over and slowly opened the door. To my amazement I saw Suzi and Kyuhyun both sitting up, asleep. Her head was on his shoulder, my eyes widened but I turned around, they must have sorted something out.