First Kiss

Super Junior SPY

When I looked at the clock, I realised that we had woken up late so we would have to rush. I hate being late for anything so I was panicking and just rushing so that we could get out of the apartment and get to work on time. Suzi yawned as she stepped out of the bedroom but I forced two slices of toast wrapped in foil into her hands.  I then pulled her over to the door where we both put on our shoes and ran out.

By the time we arrived, both of us were exhausted. We needed to sit down so we went to the dressing room and waited for our instructions for the day. It had been a couple of minutes before the producer handed out the papers but I found out that I had to get to work straight away. I had to go to the storage room and tidy everything that was out of place, I left Suzi who gave me a gentle smile as she was still tired. The storage room had many shelves full of boxes but it was cold inside. It seemed a lot bigger than the other day where I had to fetch the water but I didn’t let that put me off. I started work sorting out any bits and pieces that were on the floor.

I needed to rest as my back was killing me so I found a small chair to sit on. Just then, the door creaked open slowly and made me jump. I didn’t want anyone to think I was slacking off so I scrambled to a pile of clothes that needed folding and putting in labelled boxes. To my surprise the person who had entered was Siwon. I stood up and stared at him, and then we exchanged greetings.

“How come you came here? Did you forget where the dressing room was?” I asked politely. I knew it was a stupid question but I felt strange like when he was staring at me yesterday.

“No, I just wanted to see you” His voice was so soft. He inched closer to me staring deeply into my eyes and making me blush but I didn’t want to turn away, I couldn’t turn away.  Why me? The thoughts ran through my head. I was nothing special.

He leaned in closer, I could feel his breath as he tilted his head and I closed my eyes. I could feel the soft touch of his lips on my own. He then cupped my cheek with his hand and placed the other on my shoulder to show love and support. I opened my eyes when he moved back and I could tell that my face had gone all red. I wasn’t expecting that from him but I smiled at him anyway as I could still feel his warmth around me. He patted me on the head like before and offered to help me tidy up the storage room.

We were done tidying very quickly so I checked my list again. I had to carry more boxes, these were filled with props that were to be used in today’s scene. Siwon offered to help again so we went to the dressing room.

As I opened the door, Kyuhyun stormed out with an upset look on his face. I looked around the room at the shocked faces of the other Super Junior members and wondered what had happened. Siwon left his box on the side and followed Kyuhyun, I went over to Suzi who was sitting on a chair. Her face was pale and there were tears in her eyes, I rubbed her back and asked what was wrong. There was no answer from her. The other members got on with what they were doing before then I took her outside the room where we were on our own. I asked her again what had happened and this time she looked up at me.