Eat you up

Super Junior SPY

I woke up to a shirtless Siwon sitting on the edge of my bed, he was my hair. I hid my face under the covers to a little. He then stood up and started flexing his muscles to tease me but I just threw my pillow at him. I was too distracted by Siwon’s playfulness to notice that Suzi had entered the room. Once I saw Siwon looking over at her I turned my head and saw gaping open.

“What? It’s not like you’ve never seen me shirtless before?” Siwon said with a cheeky smile. He was right though, before Suzi and I came to Korea all we did was try to find shirtless pictures of the Super Junior members.

“Hey, what are you smiling at Izzy” Suzi pointed at me, she came over and pulled the bed covers back over my face and sat on me. All three of us couldn’t stop laughing and started having a pillow fight. I don’t think anyone won because we were all too exhausted by the end.

We let Siwon get a shower before he left and then Suzi and I were left by ourselves. We still had a few days off so we decided to spend them together because we needed a catch up.

“Oh, I know what we could do!” Suzi jumped up and down with excitement. “Let’s learn some dance moves like we did a few years ago”. I knew exactly what she meant, we would always try and dance to Super Junior songs but we never seemed to finish them. Suzi however, would always dance to sorry sorry in front of everyone.

She put on her music and we said that whichever song came on first, we would learn the moves to it. I waited patiently for it to load and it was... OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! Suzi and I started prancing around the room and going crazy. Even though I was too tired to do another song, Suzi was ready to go and pulled me up from the floor to get me involved. The next song that played was BoA’s Eat you up. We knew that this had a difficult dance and I deflated onto the floor.

“Come on, I’ll get a tutorial up, we are going to learn this until we’re perfect” Suzi happily said.

“How many years will that take?” I said under my breath. I got up anyway to please my best friend and we started to take it slowly. We took breaks every now and then and we weren’t doing too badly. Well, I thought we weren’t doing too badly but if Siwon and Kyuhyun walked through the door they would probably stand there and laugh at us.

“I’m so tired. I think I’ve pulled a muscle” I moaned as I flew onto the sofa.

Suzi placed her hands on her knees looking drained. She had worked very hard so I decided to get a drink for the both of us.

“Right, I think we can stop now” Suzi said after taking the cup from my hands.

“Yes! Now we can rest” I exclaimed

“We can just carry on tomorrow” Suzi giggled. I looked at her with a disappointed face even though I knew she was joking. She pinched my cheeks and said “Awww Izzy you’re so cute, saranghae” She put her cup down and made a heart shape with her arms. I did the same.

“So, why were you with Kyuhyun last night?” I asked.

Suzi became shy but told me anyway. “He treated me to a meal at a really fancy restaurant. We were there talking for a long time that we lost track of the actual time and it became quite late. He then offered for me to stay at his place and gave up his bed for me.”

I thought that it was a very cute and romantic story and I was very happy for her and Kyu. We then decided to plan ahead for tomorrow. Shopping!