The Competition

It's My Choice [DISCONTINUED]

MEGAN'S POV

Weeks went by and a lot of things have happened. Mir and I got close. Aron, NU'EST and Taeyeon are now my best of friends. And now, the grand audition has arrived. Everyone seemed pretty nervous about it.

I, on the other hand, looked calm on the outside.. But actually, personally, it felt like butterflies could just burst out of my stomach any minute now.

Taeyeon and NU'EST are sitting beside me. We've been close since we knew that each and every one of us were joining the competition. Sometimes we would go to their place or the music studio to practice together.

Two days ago, Mir told me that his gang, including him, were joining the audition. From the way he said it, it seems as if he's determine to win back his title.

 

The lights turned off and spotlights were on. Ms. Jung appeared from the shadows.

"Welcome one and all to the grand audition for the annual singing competition, 'The Music Survival'!!" Ms. Jung announce as everyone gave a big round of applause.

"Before we start the music, ... Are You Ready?!!!" She exclaimed.

"Nae!!" The crowd went wild.

"Remeber! The contestents fate are in your hands.! The audience will be voting!" Ms. Jung said as the spotlight slowly faded away.

Ms. Jung told all the contestents to get in the back of the stage.

 

The first ones to perform were MBLAQ, Mir's group. They did a spectacular performance of 'Stay'. Mir's rap came on and he rapped perfectly. It was hard to catch his words and I could only stare at him in disbelief.

He caught me staring at him and suddenly winked.

I turned my head as I felt my cheeks become slightly pink.

The song was over and they walked out of the stage.

Mir came to me and touched my shoulder. "Good luck Megan," He whispered. I could only smile at him.

 

After a few othe contestents, the queenkas turn was up. They walked passed me and Taeyeon, "Watch and learn," She said at us as she walked up the stage. They performed a song called 'I My Me Mine'. Whistles could be heard throughout the whole perfomance.

The song finished and they got down the stage. "Good luck, NOT!" She said and laughed with her gang and left me and Taeyeon.

We looked to ourselves and hoped for the best.

NU'EST were next. The moment they stepped their foot on stage, the audience just went wild. Girls were fangirling and guys were just saluting them.

I heard that they were the ones who took MBLAQ's title.

They were going to sing 'Face' It was a very powerful performance. No wonder they won last year's competition.

"Fighting Aron!!" I screamed.

He smiled and waved to me. I replied his smile and hoped for the best.

 

Our turn was after this girl named J-Min. She was really cool. She sang 'Stand Up'. I liked her so much, as a senior.

"You were great unnie!" I said as she walked down the stage.

"Chincha? Well good luck on your performance. Wish for the best," She said and left.

That was J-Min. I met her when I was having a problem with my problem. She was the only senior that accepted to help me.

 

It was now our turn. Me and Taeyeon. We were called up the stage and a sudden De ja vu flashed through my mind.

"Taeyeon?"


 

So, I updated... and I added a new character.. hee~~ I love her!!! (as a singer of course)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD0eIxaItdK0w7K8XJwe1 This is her...

She's really cool!! 

 

okayy... How did you like the update?? hope you like it.. tune in for the next chapter.