A Day Out

It's My Choice [DISCONTINUED]

No One's POV

"Hey, sleepy head!" Micheal said as jumped up and down on Megan's bed. "Wake up!" He shook Megan and made her fall off her bed. She rolled around grogilly and tried to get back on her bed. Micheal rolled his eyes and picked her up.

"You force me to do this." Micheal said and took her to the bathroom and tried to dunk her head into the sink that was full of water. The next thing he knew, he was chased out from the bathroom by a very furious sister. Fortunately, he managed to run away from her and asked her to shower.

"Don't be too long Megan! You don't want Aron hyung to wait!" He shouted from the living room to Megan, who was in the bathroom. He immediately held his hand across his mouth as he said the word Aron hyung and hoped that Megan didn't hear him.

Megan grunted as she hurriedly took a quick shower and threw on some clothes. 

"Aron hyung?" She asked to herself, confused at what her brother just said, "Nah, no way. Maybe it was my mind that was making stuff."

She slowly slid down on the rail of the stairs and casually jumped to the floor. She grabbed a peanut butter sandwich, which was about to be eaten by her brother, and dashed straight towards the door with the sandwich in . She opened the door and ran outside towards her bike. Then, she stopped and knew something was missing. Her bag.

She turned around and saw her brother at the door, waving her bag in the air. Megan smiled and went to get it.

"Thank you, my helpful and troublesome brother." She thanked him and tapped his nose before getting on the bike.

"Don't forget to say 'hi' to Aron hyung when you meet him!" He shouted and realizing what he just said, he quickly ran back into the house.

Megan stopped the bike and turned her head. 'Oh, you are so going to get it when I get home.' She thought and continued paddling towards the mall.

 

Megan's POV

I arrived at the mall and hurriedly went in. Aron was waiting with his hands in his pockets. He was wearing plain white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. I ran towards him.

"Aron!" I shouted while waving my hands up in the air.

He turned towards me and waved his hands too.

"You're here. I thought you forgot." He said as soon as I reached in front of him. I gave him a smile and told him that I woke up late. Oh, and my brother said hi.

"So, where do you want to dis-" He started saying when all of a sudden his stomach started grumbling.

"You haven't had breakfast yet, haven't you?' I asked and giggled.

"Hehe.. Nope." He casually said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

He looked around and spotted a McDonalds by the corner. We both went to McDonalds and ordered ourselves a burger.

As we waited for our orders, there was a video store next to McDonalds. I excused myself and went to see what was being showed on the tv behind the glass. It was Kim Tae Woo singing a song called 'Oppa' with another girl. An idea immediately came to my mind.

 

"So, what song should we sing?" Aron asked with his mouth full of his burger. He looked so childish.

"I already have a song in mind." I said, "You see that guy singing in that tv?" I said and pointed to the said tv. Aron looked and nodded.

"Well, I was thinking of singing that song. It's a duet and it's okay if we sing it on that contest day." I explained further. Aron swallowed the food in his mouth and thought for a while.

"Okay." He finally said and quickly finished his burger.

He stood up and was about to leave. I felt confused at where he was going.

"Where are you goi/'ng?" I asked.

"We're going shopping. I'm paying." He said and gave me a sweet smile which sent butterflies invading my stomach.

I quickly nodded and followed him happily. This was going to be the best day ever.

We went to so many shops. We even went to the arcade and the movies. It was so fun. Soon, it was already noon.

"I got to go." I said reluctantly. I seriously don't want this day to end. I love to hang out with Aron.

"Back home?" He said. I could hear the sad tone in his voice. "Let me drive you there."

"That's okay. I have a bike." I said and smiled. We bade goodbye and I quickly cycled back home. I looked back and saw Aron waving goodbye. I gave him a smile and continued cycling.

 

"I'm home!" I shouted and kicked the door to shut it. I dropped the shopping bags and zombied towards my room. I felt so tired yet so happy after hanging out with Aron.

I suddenly remembered that I had to interrogate my brother on how he knew about Aron. I dashed towards his room and banged on his door.

He opened the door. I quickly grabbed him out, made him sit on a chair and started asking him questions. It felt like I was playing a scene where the cop interrogates the suspect.

" How did you know?", "When did you know?", "What is your realtionship with my friends?"

Each question was answered with a "meh" or an, "I have my sources."

Finally I gave up. Well, at least he did help me wake up this morning.

I lied on my bed and hugged my. 6 days till the 2nd round and 6 days till Valentines Day. I bet there'd be a swarm of girls on that day surrounding NU'EST and MBLAQ... I wonder how that day will turn out..


Hey guys... I'm really sorry for the extremely late update. It's been, what, 6 months? *Quickly hides before getting shot*.. I'm really sorry. I hope y'all forgive me.. It is a short chapter. Anyways, I started another fic(That's another reason for my lateness of updates), it's called The Quest. Hope you guys read it too. I also made a new shop called 'Stardust Planet'.... From now on, my updates will not be as long as this wait.. Sorry... -.-.. -(_._)-