Who Are You?

It's My Choice [DISCONTINUED]

Megan's POV

Woah, so much for being friendly. I guess I'll just continue bringing these books to my locker. I bent down and took my books.

"I thought these guys here friendly. Good impression? No." I was mumbling to myself when suddenly a low voice startled me.

"May I help you with that?" I looked up to see guy staring at me with his mesmerizing innocent-looking eyes. I just nooded and then he squated in front of me and helped me with my books while my jaw was dropping. "You better that mouth or else flies will go in." 

I felt my cheeks go red. Are all the students here beautiful and charming? I snapped out of my own thinking and continued collecting my books and papers. 

After much collecting later, the (handsome) guy gave my books back and told me to be careful with the girls in this school. "Kamsahamnida." Giving him my warmest smile and he left with his group of guys. I saw girls giving me death glares and the guys hanging out with that guy poking him.

Those guys are really funny...

Aron's POV

I was pissed off to see Hyuna treating a new girl like that. It was a good thing she left without harming that girl.

I thought it was my job to help that poor innocent girl. I came up to her and and saw her mumbling to herself. 

"May I help you with that?" She startled and looked up to me and nodded. I realized that her jaw was dropping. " you better close your mouth or else flies will go in"

It was cute to see her blush. After all that, I handed her the books and heard her saying thank you. I looked to her and saw her smiling. Why aren't all the other girls be like you? I realized my cheeks were starting to red and I had to leave before she notices.

"Hey, Aron, why are you blushing?" JR poked me

"I've never seen you blush" Ren continued

"I think someone's in love" Baekho punched me in the shoulder.

"That HURTS!!" I jumped onto Baekho and pinched him. 

"I better get back to class. Bye," I waved Baekho and Ren goodbye.

In Class

"Ok class, today we are going to have a new student and her is..." New student? Is it that girl?

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Megan Lee. I am a new student here, so please take good care of me" She bowed and gave a big warm smile.

"Okay Megan, you seat at that empty table next to that hyung over there" Ms.Jung pointed to the pointed to the right and I realized that my right was empty. "Aron!" 

"Yes Ms.Jung?" I tried to hide my face.

"You're in charge of showing this girl around the school today" Damn.! I'm no good at that.

"Yes Ms.Jung" wait, that girl looks familiar, where have I seen her before?


well how did it go? anyway.. i got excited over 1 subscriber i had to add another chapter, hope you enjoyed it! don't forget to leave a comment. :)