New friend

It's My Choice [DISCONTINUED]

 

Megan's POV

I was waiting outside of my classroom for Ms. Jung to call me in. Then she looked towards me and gestured me in. I walked into the classroom to find that everyone was looking as if I had killed a person.

"Ok class, today we are going to have a new student and her name is..." Ms. Jung said and looked at me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Megan Lee. I am a new student here, so please take good care of me" I bowed and gave my brightestt smile

"Okay Megan, you seat at that empty table next to that hyung over there" Ms.Jung pointed to an empty seat next to someone who was writing something in his book. "Aron! You're in charge of showing this girl around the school today"  Ms Jung ordered him.

I quickly got to my seat and finally sat down. I looked to my left and saw the guy writing something in his book. Then, I looked at his face. Where have I seen him before?

Before I could say hi to him, "ARON KWAK! ARE YOU SLEEPING IN MY CLASS?!" Ms. Jung shouted.

"No, Ms. Jung, just writing down some notes."

I looked at him and I felt my jaw drop. He turned towards me and widened his eyes.

"It's you!" We said in unison.

I started to notice that the teacher was glaring at us and I started lowering down my voice.

"I thought you were older than me," I asked him.

"That's true, but I had to repeat a year because I couldn't attend the year-end exams," he said in a disappointed voice.

I started feeling guilty for asking that question and tried to make it up to him, "Hey, Aron. Since you're the first nice guy I've met, let's get lunch together. My treat."

"Sounds okay.." He answered.

"Great. Meet me at the cafeteria after class," now I feel better.

ARON' POV

After class

Where is she? It's already been ten minutes of recess and she hasn't come yet.

"Maybe I should go look for her," 

I went to the classroom, no Megan. The art room, no Megan. The park, no Megan. 

Then, when I was about to give up, I spotted Megan in the hallway...., with another guy?

They were laughing and talking. 

She got a new friend... why am I not happy? wait a minute, I think I know this guy. It's...

"MIR.." I said in a cold voice.