A New Day

It's My Choice [DISCONTINUED]

Megan's POV

*alarm ringing* "Megan, get up.. it's your first day of school, you do want to make a good first impression." Dad woke me up this morning. well that's a start. it was usually my anonoying twin brother. oh well. "okay appa.. i'm up, i'm up." I headed to the mirror and BAM! it looks as if i was hit by a tornado or something. well so much for a god impression. Before i'm going out that door, i'll have to get ready for any sudden war or attacks from mybrother. head gear, check. towel, check. gloves, check. water gun, check.  ok, here i go. 

 

Opening the door, checking my left and right.. the coast is cleár. hmmm, "i guess he's not awake, well good for me then", unfortunately, as i was heading to the bathroom, i got attacked by some wild beast.. oh it's not, it's just my brother. "GET OFFME!!!" "NEVER!!"

I was shaking my brother off me.. he still wouldn't let go. "if you don't let go of me in the count of 3, i'm gonna call appa. 1,...2,.." and with that he ran back to his room. And that's how i started my day.

After eating, i got into the car and went to the school, Pledis High. I was told it was a good place to learn. In about ten minutes the car stopped as it reached its destination. "Megan~ we have arrived." i turned my head and looked out the window. It was hard to believe that that massive building was a school. "Megan?~" , There was a park with a fountain in the middle of the park. one word- WOW. "MEGAN LEE!!" "y-y-yes a-a-appa? ""we have arrived" he said with one of his you-heard-me looks. 

"okay appa, i'm going now. bye", And with that was a the start of a brand new day in a new school.

I immediately went to the office to get my locker number, class schedule and books. My locker was my next destination. As i was heading towards my locker, i bumped into someone and it caused my books to fall. "ow! watch where you're going!". I looked up to see a girl with long hair and beautiful eyes which i now realized that she was glaring at me. I stood up and held out my hand, "I'm sorry, I am a new student here. So, could we be friends?" 

She looked at my hand and glared at me, "You? being friends? with me? Haha. That's the funniest joke i've heard so far!" I put down my hand and my smile faded. and she continued, "just so you know, I am Hyuna. I am not a friend of new girls like you! Got it!?" She poked her finger into my forehead and went away just like that. wow, so much for a first day.