Discussion

It's My Choice [DISCONTINUED]

MEGAN'S POV

NUE'ST, Taeyeon and I are now at JR's enourmous, huge, humungous, house. okay, it's not actually what you call a house, it was JR's mansion. And I tell you, if anyone was walking here without a guide, they'd be lost.

The reason why JR invited to his marble-made mansion was because he wanted to celebrate our 'victory' for passing the grand audition.

 

We watched Super Junior perform 'SPY' on stage in Inkigayo through JR's plasma LED tv while waiting him to prepare a 'surprise'

"Dinner is ready!!" JR shouted from the counter.

And suddenly, a wild stampede appeared. Ren, Minhyun, Aron and especially Baekho was racing their way towards the table.

Taeyeon and I looked at each other and giggled.

"After you milady," I said to Taeyeon in English like a true gentleman.

"Why, thank you sir," Taeyeon replied in English and giggled as we went our way towards the table.

As we reached the table, various types of food was served. Western food, traditional korean food and five-star class of food was now served in front of us, waiting to be eaten.

"Woahh," was the only word that came out of our mouth.

"Let's eat," Taeyeon offered as she offered me a place to sit to next to her.

I sat down and couldn't think of what to stuff into my mouth first. "Shouldn't we wait for JR?" I asked.

"I don't know, look, Baekho is already eating," Taeyeon pointed at Baekho.

Baekho was stuffing all kinds of food into his mouth while we were sitting there like idiots waiting for JR to pop out. Aigoo, that boy can't hold in that hunger in him. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Who made these?" I asked.

Everyone was about to open their mouth to say something like 'J' something when suddenly JR came in wearing an apron and holding a cake.

"I did! Yeap, me!" JR said and smiled proudly.

"Bwohh!!? You made these??" I asked, not believing what I just heard.

"Nae! When I was little, my eomma ... bla...bla.bla," JR replied and began to tell stories about the day he first cooked for his appa.

"Arasso, arasso! JR, you can now take off the apron and sit with us." Aron said and pushed JR towards his place.

"Arasso," JR said and pouted. He put the candles on the cake.

Aron took a sit beside me.

"Is he always like this?" I asked Aron.

"Nae, according to him, he is a greatest leader in the world, which I sometimes agree. He would cook for us and give us advice according to his childhood experience. But sometimes he tells stories too often that usually get on our nerves," Aron replied.

I nodded and said,"I can see that."

JR had already lighted the candles on the cake.  "Now, who wants to blow the candles?" JR asked.

"Let's all blow it," Ren answered.

"That's a good idea."

We all got to the cake and counted to three. The candles were blown and we each got a piece of the cake.

I bit into the cake. The sweetness of the chocolate cake quickly spreaded quickly throughout my whole mouth.

"Woahh! It's unbelievebly.... scrumptious," I complimented.

"Well, look at who made it," JR said proudly and wriggled his eyebrows.

 

ARON'S POV

We rolled our eyes.

Aigoo, this kid.

 

I couldn't take in anymore food. I think no one can still fill their stomach. Our stomach were full and the plates were clean. We ate until the last drop of water and the last piece of food were finished. Well not literally. Baekho ate and finished the leftovers.

"Woahh, what a meal! I haven't eaten this much in years!" Megan said patting her tummy," You're full, aren't you tummy wummy?" She said rubbing her tummy.

I couldn't help but chuckle. Megan shot up and her cheeks had a shade of pink as she realized that I was chuckling.

"Hehe," She laughed trying to hide the embarassment. Then we both laughed.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. My heart skipped a beat.

I just realized her eyes were beautiful. She was just...

"Uh hum!" JR fake coughed to get everyone's attention.

I snapped out of my thoughts and realized my heart was slightly quicker than usual. I tried to ignore it and turned my head and focused on JR.

"I think the celebration is now," JR said and put his hands on the table,"Let's get to business," We focused on JR, "It seems like valentine's day is about a week away now and we are competing with some top-ranked people," JR said, "Who do we have as duets?" He asked.

"We have Tiffany with K-Will, J-min with Jang Geun Seuk, Aron with Megan, Woohyun with Dongwoo, JR with Seohyun, G.O with Mir, Cheondung with Sandara, and, Taeyeon with me," Minhyun said.

"The others?" I asked.

"Solos," Minhyun replied.

"So have you decided on a song to sing? Seohyun and I are going to sing 'Sok Sok Sok'." JR said.

"Taeyeon and I are going to sing 'Closer'," Minhyun said.

"Aron and Megan?" JR asked.

"We haven't decided yet." Aron said.

"BWOHHH!!??" JR shouted. Everyone practically facepalmed themselves at the same time.

"Why haven't you discussed anything yet?" JR said angrily.

"Because, I don't know, because we haven't," Aron answered.

"Huh," JR huffed, "Arasso, arasso. But make sure you have a song to sing at least by this Friday. And that'll be tomorrow," JR commanded.

"Arasso," We agreed.


Hey guys! So this is chapter 11, hope you enjoyed it! 

I know lately I haven't been posting much... It was because of school. you see, I still have school till' this friday, on the 23rd... so, till' then I won't be posting much. I really hope you'll be patient with my lateness of posting.. hee~ 

Oh, and don't forget to read my new fic.. Fate & Destiny.. yeap, it's an Infinite fic. For all of the Inspirits out there, go read 'em.. Well, thet fic is entering the contest, so wish me luck! click the title of the other story to view it! 

So, after the 23rd of November, I'll be putting this fic in hiatus as I want to focus on my other fic.. and I'll be starting back on this fic on the 25th of December or when I finish the other fic, Whichever comes first. Well, That's all from me for today...

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!! 

*Peace and love, tennme14*