Songs

It's My Choice [DISCONTINUED]

MEGAN'S POV

What am I going to do??

"Aaaarrgghh!!!!!"

I rolled on my bed as I was thinking what JR said. 

"Auditions only? Auditions O-N-L-Y ?? You'd think it'll be easy me? Easy for you to say! Arrghh!!" I burrowed my head in the pillow and screamed.

"What are you stressing out about?" My brother asked leaning against the door to my room.

I sat up on my bed,"None of your business."

"Well, if you're having a hard time attending the competition, can you scream elsewhere. I'm trying to sleep," And he went off.

How did he know about the competition? Ah! Nevermind.

"You have mail," My phone vibrated. Ipicked it up and it was from Taeyeon.

Meet me at the Star Studio in five minutes. It's practicing time! hee~~ :)

 

Training with Taeyeon was sure hard work.

We're at the Star Studio having a 5 minute break. Singing here was pretty easy, but thinking back about the stage sometimes gives me second thoughts about singing.

"You did well today Megan," Taeyeon said sitting beside me, "I think we're done -"

"FOR NOW.." I continued knowing she would say that.

"Nae.." She looked at her wrist watch, " OMO! Look at the time.. We better get back home." She said.

I looked at my watch and it was already 7.00 pm.

"Arasso.." I began cleaning my stuff.

A white light came from the outside. I looked through the window and saw grey clouds forming over the city.

I better hurry or I'll get stuck in a rainstorm

"Bye Taeyeon. I'll be leaving!" I waved at her and took my bike.

The wind was slowly getting stronger. I hope I'll make home in time.

 

ARON'S POV

The boys and I just finished practicing. Everyone was laying on the floor tired.

"Guess we're staying at your place for the night," Baekho said to me.

I looked out the window and droplets of water were falling from the sky.

"I guess so," I said.

"Why must it rain everytime we come to your house," JR complained.

I guess this is going to be an annoying little night.

 

The traffic lights always annoy me.

To think the boys are in my house, who knows what they're capable of doing in that house, and here I am in the car picking up food for them.

Wait, is that Megan?

"Emm, Mr.Lee, could you pull over for a sec?" I asked my driver.

"OK," He answered.

Yeap it's Megan. I walked out of the car.

"What're you doing here?" I asked Megan.

"Oh, Aron. As you can see it's raining and I just took shelter for a while here, under the bridge."

"Want me to give you a ride home?" I offered.

"Is it really okay?"

"It's fine."

"Well.. Thank you."

 

I arrived home after sending Megan home.

Well, I arrived with a sight of seeing Minhyun chasing JR, "Yah! Give my book back!!!" Minhyun shouted, chasing JR across the living room.

And Ren was jumping trying to get his headband from Baekho, "Try to get it Shortie!" Baekho challenged.

"Emm.. Guys.. Food's here." I slowly said.

"FOOD!!!" They all said in unison and ran towards my way.

Luckily, I got away safely.. "Aigoo, It's like baby-sitting a bunch of little kids."

Headphones and laptop on. It's song searching time.

Songs, songs, songs, songs.. Which song should we sing for the audition.

"I know...! The last year's song!" I said to myself.

I clicked the play button and the music started. It was like a remote control because it seemed like the boys have stopped munching on the food.

"It's the song we sang last year!" Baekho said as he began singing his part.

"Memories of winning are flashing now.. oh.. the moment of victorious leadership." JR smiled and rapped his part.

"I still remember the moment when we held up the trophy," Minhyun and Ren said in unison.

"I guess we all agree that this song will be the song we'll be singing right?" I asked.

"Nae!!" They agreed.


I'm so sorryit took a while to make this.. I was really really busy... Mianhe.. You can kill me now.. I feel sooooooooo Guilty.. Mianhe mianhe minhe