The Result

It's My Choice [DISCONTINUED]

MEGAN'S POV

"Taeyeon?" 

I tugged on Taeyeon's shirt.

She turned around, "What?" She asked.

"I'm scared." I looked at her.

She held my shoulders and said assuringly, "Don't be. We've been practicing so much for now. I know how you feel. Don't worry. Just hold my hand."

I nodded and held her hand as she took me up the stage.

Millions of people were watching us now. I could only keep my head down.

"Annyeonghaseyo!! My name is Kim Taeyeon and this is Megan Lee! We'll be singing Heaven which was originally sang by the famous Ailee." Taeyeon annouced.

"Don't worry," Taeyeon whispered to me. I looked at her.

I looked to my right and saw Aron mouthing 'You can do it!'

I looked to my left and saw Mir giving two thumbs up.

Eomma, I hope nothing bad happens this time.

The music started and Taeyeon was now singing her part.

The chorus was about to come up and I was getting ready to sing.

My heart was speeding at speeds I couldn't describe. The nervousness was all around me.

With my mouth now opened, lyrics were flowing out of my mouth.

It was the greatest feeling in my history of greatest achievements.

 

"I can't believe I did it!! Gomawo Taeyeon for believing in me!" I hugged Taeyeon as tight as I could.

"Ne. Ne. Ne. I still can't believe you did it. And wonderfully too!" She replied.

 

ARON'S POV

Megan was jumping up and down and hugging Taeyeon. 

"Kamsahanmida everyone for helping me!" She shouted and bowed.

"Woah, don't be so formal Megan," JR said.

"Yeah.. By the way, you were really graceful on the stage!" Ren said making his aegyo.

"When you sang the bridge of that song, your voice was way powerful!" Baekho complimented.

"Well I think we should celebrate this, right Megan?" I put my arm on Megan and asked.

"May I have everyone's attention please!" Ms. Jung announced, "In my hand is the results we all have been waiting for."

This is it.. The results.

"And the contestents who will be moving to the next round are..

  1.  4MINUTE
  2. MBLAQ
  3. J-MIN
  4. Jang Geun Suk
  5. SNSD (A/n: Without Taeyeon)
  6. K-WILL
  7. NU'EST
  8. INFINITE
  9. 2NE1

and the unbeatable duet that got the highest number of votes, Kim Taeyeon and Megan Lee!"

The crowd went wild. I quickly looked at Megan.

"I got it, I got it.. Aron, I actually got it!" She suddenly hugged me.

" I know! You got it! Congrats!" I hugged her back.

Suddenly someone coughed breaking the awkward moment.

" Oh, yeah.. mm.. congrats Megan!" I said as we broke the hug.

"Megan!" Taeyeon suddenly came from behind Megan.

Well, I guess it was worth it.

 

"Settle down, settle down, " Ms. Jung said, " Now, for the next round, the contestants will be singing in duets or solos. The theme will be on 'Love' because the competition will be held on valentines day. Isn't that exciting!?" 

"Nae!" The audience answered. I could only freeze in my spot.

"The duets have been decided,....." Ms. Jung continued to announce the duets and solos.

 

As I lay on my bed, my thoughts were just remembering what Ms. Jung had announced.

"So I guess I'm doing my duets with Megan." I shot up. "It isn't that big of a deal right. Just dueting with my friend. Not more than that right?"

I guess so, But why is my heart beating so fast?

 

MEGAN'S POV

"What do I do What do I do WHat do I do???" I shouted through the phone.

Why did I get all excited when I heard I was going to do a duet with Aron?

"Calm down girl" Taeyeon said on the other line, "Just stay calm."

"I'm doing a duet with Aron and I don't know what to sing! How could I stay calm?" I explained to Taeyeon hastily.

"Just relax and I'll help with you. With one condition." 

"What's that?" I asked

"You'll help me with Minhyun!" Taeyeon announced

"Hahaha, .. Arasso arasso.." I said.


How did you enjoy this chapter. I know it's kinda lame right? Well I had to update since it's been a long time since I updated. Mianhe for not updating quickly. I'm trying my best to update but it seems life just kept me busy. Mianhe..

Anyway... Megan is doing a duet with Aron... hmm.. let's see how it will work out.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe.. I really appreciate it.. :)

And to my subscribers and viewers... Saarnghaeyo! for actually have a heart to read my story.. hee~~ :)