2~

Darkened Past

There was pain all over my body. Every inch of it. Where are we going? I was laying in the backseat of the car going who knows were. I tried to get up but a wave of pain washed over me. After minutes of pain and agony, the car finally stopped. The door opened and  he dragged me out of the car by my hair. I landed on something soft. I looked around to see I landed on sand. Sand? Why is there sand? I take another look around and see water.

I felt a powerful kick interact with my left ribcage that sends me closer to the water. Then another one. Then another one. They don't stop until half of my small body is in the cold, dark water.

"Die you filthy son of a ." He said to me as he punched me multiple times on my face, making me loose conscious slowly. I started see black dots while I looked at the face of the man who was doing this to me. I slipped slowly more and more into the water. Until I was completely in.

"I hate you. I always have." He said before leaving me in the water.

The last thing I saw before completely losing conscious was the nice moon shinning on the water. But it wasn't bright enough to light my way down towards the bottom of the lake.

~~~~~~

I sat up straight on my bed. Panting and feeling the cold sweat run down my face. " Just a dream. just another dream" I said to myself. I started to get up and look at the clock. 6:27 am. Better start preparing myself for today. I took a shower, changed into an all black outfit and came back into my room to check the time. 7:08. I sighed as i made myself into the kitchen to find Mommy BoA eating a bowl of cereal.

"Oh. I was about to go wake you up. Big day ahead of you." She said with a wink as she went to clean her bowl.

"Looks like I beat you to the curb." I said with a smirk.

"Can't believe the day I go on my first mission is here. Too bad my partner is a male. Seriously, why can't I be paired with like Jessica or something?" I asked her as I grabbed an empty bowl and poured in the milk after I poured the cereal.

"I honestly don't know, sweetie. I told them specifically to partner you up with a girl. But if they got you a boy as a partner, it must be for a reason." she told me as she watched me eat my cereal. After awhile, she looked at her wrist watch.

"Oh! I'm going to be late for my meeting!" She gave me a peck on the cheek and grabbed her bag that was on a chair. "See you later. Have fun with your mission. And remember, everything happens for a reason." she winked at me again and left for the front door.

"And there you go with your daily words of wisdom" I muttered to myself, "See you later, Mommy BoA!" I said, this time loud enough for her to hear. I washed my bowl when I was done and went to get my stuff ready. I am supposed to be at our main building at 9. It’s almost 8 right now. "Won't hurt to be a little early, right?" I said to myself as I left and locked the front door.

~~~~~~

Once at the building, I got on the elevator and pressed the bottom with the 8 on it. Before the doors closed, A hand appeared to stop the closing doors. I looked up to see the latter. The blonde boy gave me a smile and stood beside me.

"Mind if I join you?" he said to me. The latter, of course, was my partner. Lee Sungmin.

I scoffed at him."Of course I do." He just shrugged it off and kept smiling at the elevator doors. The doors opened and I practically ran out of it.

"Wait! Don’t leave me!" Sungmin said behind me, still in the elevator. I just smirked at him and continued my way down the hall towards my destination.

"Oh good. Both of you are here. Have a seat" Our president said as I opened the door with a panting Sungmin behind me. As I took a seat, he gave both of us a folder.

"This folder has the information that you need in order for this mission to succeed. If you would like to take weapons with you, just go down to our training room and ask Siwon for weapons. You can start this mission now. I really don't care but make sure to have it done in a few days. Got it?" We nodded our heads and excused ourselves from the president's room.

~~~~~~

I was walking back toward the elevator reading our mission when I noticed the Sungmin was following me, reading the mission as well. I rolled my eyes and continued reading. So basically, we have to follow this guy who has been murdering boys from the age of 15-18 in a horrible way (cutting off the boys limbs one by one while the boy was still alive),we have to follow his trail to see if he was going to kill another boy and stop him. Simple enough right? Not what I had in mind for my first mission, but oh well.

Once in the elevator, Sungmin tried talking to me but I didn't answer.

"Heeellloo? Are you deaf or something?" Sungmin stared at me for a few seconds then smiled widely. I narrowed my eyes at him, wondering what he was going to do. Sungmin took his hands and pinched my cheeks.

"YA! Don't you DARE touch me!" I yelled swatting his hands away. Sungmin just pouted and looked straight ahead.

"Geez..it was just a pinch..its not like I touched you somewhere..." I heard Sungmin mumble. I froze, and my memories flooded back. Oh god...his touches...his hands on me....DING the elevator opened up and I snapped back into reality.

 We got to the 5th floor and made our way to the training room where they train the rookie agents. "Hey, Siwon." Sungmin called out but didn't hear a reply. I made my way to the back room where the weapons are stored and found a bleeding Siwon sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall.

 

A/N: So this is the next chapter of this story. Please comment and subscirbe~! We always love seeing comments and new subscribers

-BlackPenguins