1~

Darkened Past

I can't breath...It's cold and dark...What's going on? oh my...are you...okay?! Hello?! Can...you..hear me?  Huh? Who is this? I open my eyes and see a woman looking worridly at me. "My god. Are you okay?! What happened?!" The woman took off her jacket and placed it around my and cold body. I opened my mouth, but no words came out. I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier...My eyelids were closing and I was losing consiousness. "No! Stay awake!" Those were the last words I heard the woman say before everything turned black.

~~~~~~

I fluttered my eyes open, and I looked around. I'm in a house...I look at my body, and I had pajamas on. I also had band aids on my arms and legs.

"Oh! Your awake!" I look up and the same woman from before was opening the door with a tray of food in her hands. She placed the tray on the table next to me and sat down next to me. 

"I found you near the river...What happened to you? You were full of bruises and blood. You didn't have clothes either.." She looked at me, and all I could do was cry. 

It hurt..everywhere..my body..my mind...and my heart. "Shh...it's alright..I'm here for you." The woman hugged me and patted my back while I cried endlessly.

The woman handed me the tray of food once I was done with my waterworks. "Here. Have something to eat." I smiled gently at her for her kind actions and began eating. 

"Whats your name? How old are you?" 

"My name is...Lee Soon-Kyu...my friends call me Sunny though and I'm 9 years old." I look at the woman and she smiled.

"Well..Sunny. My name is BoA. You can call me Mommy BoA from now on. I'll be your new mommy" I smiled and felt tears falling. I haven't felt this love in a long time...Mommy..I have a mommy now..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~9 Years Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sunny!! Your going to be late for the first mission!" I heard Mommy BoA scream.

"I'm comming!" I screamed back as I grabbed my bag and shoes from my room. I ran down the stairs and see mommy BoA with a camera. 

"Uhgg..Mommy..Its the first meeting.." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the floor to put my shoes on.

"Well..You look just like me when I was an agent...You grew up too fast..." Mommy BoA was sniffling and I just smiled and hugged her. 

"Mommy...Your too soft. Man up. You were an elite agent for petes sake." I said pulling away from the hug.

"Don't talk to your mother like that!" Mommy BoA slapped me on the arm and smiled. "Go. Your going to be late." I smiled and kissed her goodbye and went out the door.

~~~~~~~

Once I got to the building I walked to the main door. I was waiting for an elevator when I heard two people giggling.

"YA! SUNNY-AH!". I look over and see Jessica and Tiffany, students training to become elite agents. We're the same age but I started training years ago.

They caught up with me and we all went inside the elevator together. "Excited for your first mission?" Tiffany asked. 

"I guess..." I shrugged but I was excited on the inside. I got off on the 8th floor and went into a room where the meeting was suppose to be in. 

I open the door and I see the board directer and president of the company I'm in. "Ah..We were talking about you. Come sit." The president motioned to the empty seat in front of him.

"Congratulations Sunny for getting your very first mission!" The board director smiled. I nodded and focused on the president.

"Congratulations. I would like to tell you that-" 

"I'M HERE!~" A blonde man came bursting into the room. The blonde man sat down next to me and smiled. I kept a blank face and stared at the president.

"AHEM..Before I was rudely interrupted-" 

"I'M NOT RUDE!" The blonde man slamed his hand onto the desk. I looked at the blonde haired man..Oh god..blonde. BLONDE. My dad had blonde hair when he...

"BE QUIET FOR A MOMENT!" The president roared and I was back into reality. "As I was saying...Congratulations Sunny. Before I get rudely interrupted AGAIN..This is Lee Sungmin..He's one of my most trusted agents. I treat him like a son." The president pointed to the blonde man who was smiling.

"Hi~! I'm Lee Sungmin..Nice to meet you~" He gave me smile and I just stared at him with such hatred and anger.

"Sungmin will be on your mission with you." The president said leaning back into his chair. I widened my eyes in shock. "WHAT?! Didn't mommy BoA tell you I can't have a male partner?!" I yelled.

"Sunny..calm down. I know your past, but you need to get over it...it's been 9 years since..that happened." I can't believe what I just heard. Get over that?! 

"I can't just magically erase my memories can I?!" I screamed louder. 

"Sunny...it's either you take this mission or you're going to have to wait for the next one. I'm sorry." The president said looking at me.

"Wow...Her name is Sunny? She has a cold and angry personality..how ironic." The man named Sungmin said looking at me. 

I glared at him. I hate you. Your making me think about that day...I hate you Lee Sungmin..I hate you.

I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and slammed it shut. I walked around the building with a blank face on again.

"SUNNY!" I turn around and see Jessica running towards me. "How was the meeting?" I suddenly felt anger boil up inside me and I suddenly turned cold towards Jessica.

"Why the heck should I tell you?" I said turning my back towards her and I started walking again. "WAIT! I was just wondering." Jessica was used to my cold behavior. 

I was once a bright, cheerful and smiling girl. I was a happy and young girl. I was innocent. Till that day happened and ruined every little happiness I had....

 

*Authors Note: Hello~ This is the first chapter of our new story! Remember to comment and subscribe! -Misspanda15*