10~

Darkened Past

"D-donghae?" Tiffany said in a shakey voice. I glanced at the table and saw Donghae strapped onto the table with tape on his mouth. Donghae's shirt had holes and rips in them as well as his pants.

"Donghae!!" Tiffany made her way towards Donghae, but was stopped by Jessica.

"Let go Jessica! Donghae! Donghae!" Tiffany was now crying, or more like bawling. Donghae turned to look at us and muffled something I couldn't quite understand because of the tape. I scanned the room and saw multiple weapons from an ordinary kitchen kinfe, to a metal bat, to a chainsaw and sledge-hammer. This guy is really messed up..

"Well, Well, Well...What do we have here?" A cold, chilling voice said walking from the shadows of the room. A man with a knife in his hand was now staring at us. He had a bloody eyebrow and a messed up cheek.

"This stupid brat knows how to fight." The man said rubbing his cheek, then touching Donghae's cheek.

"Let. Him. Go." I snarled. I was clutching my gun in my hands, and my finger on the trigger ready to shoot. The man smirked, then started laughing. His laughed boomed through the room and into the halls.

"Why, you're agent Sunny aren't you? Oh look... It's agent Jessica and Sungmin too," He looked at us one by one then turned to look at Tiffany, "Hello Tiffany.." The man said Tiffany's name in a chilling way that made me shiver.

"LET DONGHAE GO!" Tiffany screamed. 

"Hahahaha! Dear Tiffany...Do you think I'd let your beautiful brother go?" The man said stepping a little closer to us.

"Why are you doing this?" Sungmin said stepping in front of me. Why is he in front of me? I'm the lead agent here.

"Why? Hm, let's see.." The man tapped the knife onto his chin, while looking up as if he was thinking.

"Ah! I remember! This bastard broke my nephew's heart!" He said walking back to Donghae's side and staring at him. I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"Do you remember Minho? He loved you. Yet you stomped on his heart and crumpled it up like a piece of trash! He moved away from me because of you!" The man ripped off the tape on Donghae's mouth.

"I-I'm sorry! We were friends and all, but I didn't like him like that!" Donghae started crying in fear.

"Shut up! You could've gave him a chance! Minho would've stayed here with me! I lost my wife and my kids..and now Minho... Because of you!" The man raised his hand and slapped Donghae across the face. 

"Stop!" I heard myself scream. The man looked up and grinned at me. "Well, agent Sunny, your mom was a wonderful woman. She and I were friends back then when I was training to be an agent too."

"I dropped out because I got married and had beautiful kids..Then I lost them." The man glared down at me.

"Leave her alone. Just stop with this foolishness and give us the kid." Sungmin said pointing his gun towards the man.

"Oh. You've got a prince with you. And a gun! Go ahead. Shoot me." The man said spreading his hands out. I pushed Sungmin out of the way and looked at the man.

"Give us Donghae. Now." I said looking at the man in the eyes. The man just smiled, a smile that was filled with pure hatred and a cold vibe.

"Not so fast. I still have to kill him." The man dropped his knife onto the ground and took out a hand gun. He pointed it towards me. Sungmin quickly went in front of me again.

"LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE! HE DID NOTHING!" I head Tiffany shriek causing Jessica to lose her grip on her. Tiffany raised her gun towards the man.

"Tiffany! Stop!" Jessica said trying to pull the gun down. Tiffany wouldn't budge and stayed focused on the man. The man grimaced and pointed his gun towards Donghae's head.

"Say good-bye Donghae." The man said. BANG. BANG. 

~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning in a hospital. What the? I scanned the room and I saw to my left was a big bump on the couch with a pink blanket on top of it. Is that....

"Sunny! Your awake! Nurse!" I looked at the door and see Mommy BoA running towards me. She started crying and hugged me. The nurses and a Doctor came by to do a routine check up on me and said I can go home tomrrow morning.

"Thank god your fine!" Mommy BoA said hugging me. I felt a painful feeling comming from my shoulder.

"Ow!" I shirked in pain. Mommy BoA jumped and looked at me. "I'm sorry! I forgot about the wound!" 

"Wound? What wound?" I asked slightly confused. 

"Honey, you were shot last night." Mommy BoA said in concern. I widen my eyes and touched my shoulder. I was shot?!

"You started shooting at the man and he shot back. You ended up hitting him in his knee and he hit you in the shoulder.." Mommy BoA looked at me.

"Apparently, the man that kidnapped Donghae wanted revenge on the boys who made Minho move away. Basically Minho loved a few boys and they didn't love him back which caused him to move away. The uncle went crazy because Minho was the only one left that he loved, so he went on a killing spree..Donghae was a the lucky one. The last one."

Mommy BoA said petting my hair, "He wasn't like that when we were trainging together..." she muttered the last part. 

"Donghae is okay? What about Jessica and Tiffany? Sungmin-" I stopped myself from saying the last words. Am I worried about Sungmin?

"Honey, they're all fine. Sungmin's the one who saved you last night. He called me and brought you here. He's the one who stayed up all last night to make sure you were okay. That's him on the couch.  He only agreed to sleep when I came in an hour ago." Mommy BoA chuckled. 

I looked at the pink lump. He did that all, just for me? Why? I stared at the pink lump until it began moving. A blonde head popped out from it and looked at me. Sungmin stared at me for a few moments then smiled sweetly. 

"My dreams are really special. I have a cute Sunny." Sungmin said dreamingly. I started blushing and threw a pillow at him.

"Ya! What do you mean 'cute Sunny'?! I yelled. Sungmin stood up and looked at me with wide eyes. He then ran outside and I heard him yell something. Mommy BoA chuckled and excused herself out of the room. Sungmin was still yelling something when Mommy BoA opened the door.

When he came back he had Jessica, Tiffany and Donghae who was in a wheelchair. 

"Sunny! Are you okay?!" Jessica said pushing Sungmin out of the way. Tiffany pushed Donghae towards me and while she was at it she ran over Sungmin's foot.

"YA! THAT HURT!!! OWWW.." Sungmin said bouncing around holding his foot. I couldn't help, but laugh. 

"Noona~!" Donghae said and I smiled.

"Why are in a wheelchair? Are you okay?" I ask worried.

"I'm okay..My legs just hurt a bit." Donghae smiled his cute fishy grin at me.

"Noona! I'm sorry you got shot because of me!" Donghae said in his wheelcahir. I smiled at him and shook my head.

"Don't worry about it..You're like my brother too, so it was natural that I had to save you." I winked at him, and he blushed.

"Ya, ya, ya, ya, ya! Don't flirt with Donghae!" Sungmin said eyeing me. Jessica giggled.

"She can if she wants too. Ah! Sunny the wedding should be on March 3rd! Donghae and you will look so good together!" Tiffany said laughing. Donghae blushed harder and I just smiled.

Sungmin started sulking, which I had to admit was pretty cute. "Jealous Sungmin?~" Jessica cooed. 

"Yes. I am VERY jealous!" Sungmin said huffing. I froze and looked at Jessica and Tiffany. The smiled and giggled. I blushed and started to stutter.

"S-Sungmin shut u-up..." I stuttered. "Why?! You like Donghae now??" Sungmin said looking at me. I shook my head and groaned.

"Noona...You don't like me?" Donghae said pouting. I widen my eyes. "No. I do like you." 

"See?! You do like him!" Sungmin said pointing at me. Donghae smiled and stuck his tounge out at Sungmin. Sungmin gasped and argued with Donghae. Tiffany and Jessica giggled.

I facepalmed myslef. I'm going to have to be with these people for a long time...

Authors Note: TA-DA!~ It's my chapter!! DOUBLE UPDATE! Sorry I promised I would update at like 6 but I failed..I lost track of time..XD Anywho..I wrote this chapter and I'm proud of what I wrote 0w0. Did you see the fluffyness I added at the end? Keke~ I love fluff..Comment and Subscribe!!~

-MissPanda15