12~

Darkened Past

I stare at place where Sungmin stood five minutes ago crying. I didn't realize he went through all that. No one would know unless he told them. His smile was always bright and he always seemed happy. But that was all a lie. a lie so real that everyone believed it. I finally looked away from the door to look at my fingers. I blinked and brought my hands up to wipe away my tears. I winced in pain as my left shoulder started screamed in pain. I wiped my tears away, ignoring my shoulder. 

There was a knock on the door. I look up.

"Come in!" My voice was shaky. The door opened and there was a doctor with Mommy BoA at his heels. The doctor smiled at me. I was in no mood to smile so I just looked at him with a blank face.

"We did a few extra test on your shoulder. You know, like x-rays and that stuff. And we saw nothing wrong so we decided to let you leave earlier." My eyes widened.

"Really?" The doctor nodded. 

"Of course! There's no reason to keep you here when you are perfectly fine. Well, except your shoulder. But with some rest and the right medication for your shoulder, you should be as good as new." This time, I smiled. I don't like hospitals. They give me the creeps. Many people die here. The doctor wrote something down on the clipboard that he was holding and gave the piece of paper to Mommy BoA.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have other patients to see," He smiled. Mommy BoA gave him a 90 degree bow and I bowed my head at him. He gave us one last smile and left.

I looked at Mommy BoA who was as happy as can be. 

"Here that? You get to leave! And I don't have to come here anymore!" I started at her. "What? I never liked hospitals. Even when I get injured on a mission, I refuse to come to these places. I'd rather stay at our agency and get help from one of the medics there," She explained. 

"Well okay then. By the way, who are the medics there?" I asked.

"Well let's see. There's Victoria and Nicole, great girls by the way. So nice and are very good agents." She walked over to the drawer that was next to me and took out my clothes that were in there and a bag. She opened the bag and handed me the clothes that were in there, "Then there's a rookie named Lay that is being taught by another medic, Jaejin. That kid is so good at it that it doesn't even seem like he's a rookie." I looked at the clothes. A pair of black jeans, grey converse, a grey T-shirt and a black jacket. I smiled at it. Mommy BoA is started to understand my taste in clothes. "Oh, and then there's Ji-Min. She's such a sweetie. And I believe there are more but I can't remember then all" 

"No, that's fine. I just wanted to know who the medics were so that I can call them next time instead of going to a hospital."Mommy BoA smiled at me. She patted my left shoulder. I flinched back but she didn't notice. 

"Now, get dressed and meet me down at the main desk," She looked at the paper that the doctor gave her. "I'll be down there getting you medication then I'll wait for you to come down." She smiled and left me alone. 

I stood up, took off the ridiculous gown thing and put on the clothes without trying to use me left arm. I succeeded after about 20 minutes to put on the clothes without hurting my shoulder. Fine, without hurting my shoulder too much.

I was down at the lobby to see Mommy BoA sitting down. She saw me and waved me over. I smiled and walked to her. She stood up once I reached her.

"Now, let's go home." She grabbed my right hand and pulled me along with her to the parking lot.

 

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

"Does your shoulder hurt when you move it?" Mommy BoA asked while she was unlocking the front door of our house. 

"Yeah, it does." I answered back. She turned to me and smiled. A very creepy smile, "Uh, why are you smiling like that?"

"Because you're probably going to kill me after this." She opened the door and pulled me in.

"After what? What do you mea-" I stopped talking as I looking around me. Balloons, streamers, and a big banner that said "Welcome Home Sunny!" were in the middle of the living room. I noticed all the people here were people who I used to train with or who I began to know over the years. I could see Tiffany and Donghae, Jessica and her sister Krystal (who didn't look happy to be here), Siwon, and even Yooyoung, the girl who I saved from Joon. 

"Sunny!" I turned to see who called my name. I groaned.

"And speak of the devil," I muttered. Joon came up to me while the other people were crowding around me to speak to me. He smile at and put his arm around me. Careful not to hurt my shoulder, which I was thankful for. But I didn't like that he was touching me. I smile at the people who were asking if I was okay and if we caught the guy I was after. I tried to answer but a face in the crowd caught my attention. 

"Sungmin"

 


OMO! WE'RE SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. We were busy with things. *bows* This was Penguins chapter, and I must say, it was pretty good right? Even though it was short, it was pretty good. ^^ I know we were bad authors for not updating for a long time..But we're back, and filled with ideas!!~ Comment and subscribe!~ I will give you cookies if you do 0w0.

PS: The next chapter will be updated tomorrow or monday, just because we owe you guys a bunch of chapters OTL. Forgive us. XD