3~

Darkened Past

I made my way to the back room where the weapons are stored and found a bleeding Siwon sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall.

"SIWON?! YA! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Sungmin rushed towards Siwon who was groaning. I went over calmly and kneeled next to Siwon and Sungmin.

Siwon opened his eyes and smiled. "I'm fine. No need to yell." Siwon coughed. I heard multiple footsteps comming towards us. I look up and there's 6 nurses with a stretcher and a first aid kit, the president and a new trainee. The nurses rushed towards Siwon and put him onto the stretcher. 

"I-I didn't mean to stab him! We were training and I accidently ran into Siwon when I was putting away my knife in the storage.." The trainee looked at the president with watery eyes. The president smiled and patted his shoulder. 

I got up and dusted myself. I walked over to the president and bowed. Then I started walking out of the room and back to the elevator.

"Hey! Why are you leaving? Don't you want to know if Siwon was okay?!" Sungmin caught up with me and was waiting for the elevator with me. 

"It doesn't conern me so I'm not interested." I said plainly as the elevator doors opened. Sungmin stared at me and went into the elevator as well. I reached into my bag and started reading the mission again. God...I have to do this mission with Sungmin...

The elevator door opens and I walk out. "Ya! You keep leaving me!" Sungmin yelled and walked next to me. 

"Stop following me. Even though your my partner, you don't need to follow me every second." Sungmin kept quiet and then smiled. "Do you want to go out for some coffee?"

I looked at him with confusion. "Coffee?...With you? I don't wan-" Before I could finish I was being dragged to the building gates and into a car. 

"HEY! Don't just grab me like that! I didn't even say yes!" I yelled as soon as Sungmin was in the car. Sungmin smiled and started his car. 

"Don't worry..I know this place that has some awesome coffee! They also serve these cute little cookies shaped as bunnies!" He widely smiled as he drove. Wow...Is this the guy I have as a partner? Uhhg...

When we got to the coffee shop I was utterly shocked. The coffee shop had a pink roof. Pink signs and a GIANT pink bunny statue next to the entrance. 

"Come on! Hurry before they run out of the bunny tarts!" Sungmin grabbed me and I was again being pulled against my will into a pinky coffee shop.

We sat down next to the windows and I just stared at Sungmin who was brightly smiling and staring at the bunny stickers on the table. 

A lady in a pink apron and bunny ears came to assit us. "Oh! Sungmin it's you again! This time you brought a pretty lady with you! Is she your girlfriend?" The lady smiled.

"Negitive. I am not and will NEVER be his girlfriend. I was dragged here against my will." I said looking at the lady then at Sungmin. 

"O-oh..Well here is the menu..Just call me when your ready to order.." The lady put 2 menus on the table as well with 2 bunny ears. I tilted my head and looked at the ears.

"Oh the ears! Wear them." Sungmin said pushing a pair of ears towards me. I looked at them with disgust. Does he think I'll wear this? I look up and see Sungmin already with the bunny ears on. 

"Wear them. It's a tradition here in this shop to wear bunny ears." I nodded and simply wore them. I can't disobey rules..I looked out the window when I heard a faint click sound. I automatically turned to see if someone was planning to shot me.

I turn and see Sungmin with his phone. He was smiling and closed his phone. "I'll keep that as a gift.." I was about to say something when the lady came to us again.

"Ready to order?" Sungmin nodded and I rolled my eyes. "Uhm...Can I have an order of bunny tarts, the pink sugar bunnies and one order of fluff bunny puffs." Sungmin said with a smile. 

The lady happily smiled and wrote it down. "How about you miss? What would you like?" I took a quick glance at the menu and picked a random item.

"Uhm..may I have the Fluff Fluff bubble tea?" I was weirded out with all the cute food names but I still ordered the drink. The lady smiled and went to get our orders.

"So..Sunny hows...life?" Sungmin said staring at me. I blinked and stared at him. "None.of.your.bussiness." I said and Sungmin just nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

The orders came and Sungmin happily munched away and I took little sips of my drink. "You like sugar things don't you?" I mindlessly asked. 

"No not sugar things..Pink things." He smiled and continued eating. Did I hear right? He, a man, likes pink things? Weird. I looked out the window and see a boy, about 16 sitting on a bench waiting for the bus.

I was just staring at him when a blue car slowed by him. I squinted my eyes and saw that the boy was shaking his head and I could see he said 'No'. Then the blue cars passenger seat opened and the boy was pulled in. The blue car speed off leaving a trail of dust.

I widened my eyes and bolted up. "SUNGMIN. WE NEED TO GO NOW." I said grabbing Sungmin, pulling him by his sleve. Sungmin pulled out his wallet and put money on the table. 

"Why did we need to leave? I was eating." He said getting into the car. "I just saw a boy getting kidnapped. Let's go this way." I pointed to were the blue car went. 

"What?!" Sungmin almost screamed. I sighed and looked straight ahead. I can't believe I just saw that...What makes it a little nerve wracking was that the boy looked a lot like Tiffany's brother, Donghae....