7~

Darkened Past

"Sunny!" Sungmin was running towards me. I was actually really happy to see that smiling freak. 

"You dropped this while you were walking." Sungmin handed me my wallet and I nodded, taking it away from his hands. I look up Sungmin was now focused at Joon who was staring directly into Sungmin's eyes.

"So...who's the guy?" Joon said in almost a sarcastic voice. 

"I'm Sungmin. I am Sunny's partner. Now if you please, we have work to do. We don't need any nuisances." Sungmin said with a smile, that I knew was a forced one. Joon was about to say something till Sungmin grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

Once we were out of Joon's sight and ear shot Sungmin let go of me. "Who was that guy anyways?" Sungmin asked me once we  were in front of the elevator doors. 

"Oh...He's an agent that has a pretty face, he uses that to act all mighty, but in reality he's just a jerk." I said and looked at Sungmin who was brightly smiling. The elevator doors opened and we got in.

"About yesterday....Why did you say 'I'm sorry' all of a sudden?" I ask looking at him.

"I...Nevermind" He said with a smile. I was going to protest, but the elevator doors opened. We stepped out and we headed towards my office.

Once we were in I sat at my desk and got out the mission. Sungmin took a seat in front of me and took out his copy of the mission.

"So...This guy..We don't even have a lead yet.." I said in a mumble. 

"Actually..I have a lead." Sungmin said, which made me look up and stare at him. I nodded at him, to go on.

"Well..After having dinner with your lovely mother and yourself, I was driving home when I saw a suspicious blue car." Blue car? The one we were chasing?

"So I followed that car for a bit, and I took the license plate number. I found out it was registered to, Choi Minho, the nephew of the killer." I raised an eyebrow when Sungmin gave me a picture of this 'Minho'. 

"There wasn't anything wrong with a normal boy having a car right? But the thing that bothered me was that, Minho is in America studying right now. Minho also filed a theft report on his missing car. When Minho was questioned about who could of stolen his car, he said his uncle was the only one that had a spare key.." Sungmin looked at me and handed me a folder.

"Wow...You did your research..." I said looking through all the papers on Choi Minho and his uncle. Apperantly Minho was close to his uncle...until his uncle acted strange after his divorce with his wife and lost his kids. Minho stated that some nights his uncle will come home at 3 in the morning with red spots all over his shirt.

"Hmm...Sungmin..When you followed that blue car, was there only one person in the car or was there another person in the car?" I ask closing the folder.

"Actually now that you mention it...There was the driver and someone in the front. All I know is that there was a boy in the passenger seat...Why?" Sungmin gave a questioning look. I felt my heartbeat fasten..Can it really be Donghae?

Before I could explain anything to Sungmin, Jessica burst through the door, fright and worry plastered on her face. 

"Sunny! Tiffany is a total mess!" Jessica said looking at me with wide eyes.

"Why what happened to her?" I ask giving an equally confused look as Sungmin.

Jessica gulped before saying, "Tiffany's brother, Donghae...went missing." 

 

*A/N: CLIFFHANGER!~ Aren't they amazing? Sunny's past will be told in a few chapters so please hold your horses until then. Hope you subscribe and comment.^^ -BlackPenguins*