9~

Darkened Past

"We're here. This is Panan High School," Tiffany said from the front seat. Jessica and I were sitting in the back while Tiffany was in the front seat so that she can tell Sungmin where to go, "Why does it look creepy and old?" I looked out the window and had to agree with Jessica. The school looked creepy and old. Even though it is only ten years old. 

"This place is scaring me," Jessica muttered while shivering. She leaned towards the front seat, where Tiffany was sitting, "Why am I here again?" she asked, this time loud enough for everyone to hear. Tiffany turned to look at Jessica.

"Because I need you with me right now, Sica. That's what friends do for each other. They stick together no matter what," She looked like she was about to cry but then turned back to the window to see that we were already parking.

"Alright, ladies. We are here," Sungmin said as he cut off the engine and got out of the car. We all followed him, "Panan High School!" He threw his arms in the air, smiling of course. Then he looked at our faces and put his hands down. I rolled my eyes at him and went to the trunk. "I'm sorry," I heard Sungmin mutter.

In the trunk, were four brief cases. I opened one and took out the gun that was there. I handed it to Jessica who smiled when she touched it. She got that gun last year, a present for staying in the agency for five years. Next to me was Tiffany who was opening another brief case. Her gun was black and pink. She got it when she was still in America studying to come to our agency that was her very first gun. I opened the third brief case that had Sungmin's gun. His was black with a bright pink strip running through it. I rolled my eyes as I passed him his gun. How does he even like the color pink so much? And lastly, I took my gun out from the fourth brief case. Mine was just a simple, grey gun. I got this from Mommy BoA when I turned twelve. This was the only gift I have had for such a long time. I frowned at it as I saw that it had a scratch on it. I closed the trunk and turned to see Tiffany, Jessica, and Sungmin admiring their guns. 

"Okay you guys." I looked at each one of them in the eyes before continuing, "Let's go find Donghae."

~~~~~~~~~~

"This place gives me the creeps," Jessica said for the tenth time since we entered. We have been in here for about 15 minutes trying to look for the gym. Apparently, Tiffany has never been in here before. Such help she is. 

"Don't worry Sica, we'll find the gym soon. I hope," she whispered the last part and it seems like I was the only one who heard her. 

I looked at the classroom to our right. It had empty seats. The sun setting made it look like the classroom was haunted. I shivered and bumped into someone. 

"You guys, why did we stop?" I looked at the person who I bumped into which happened to be Sungmin. His eyes were widened and he looked scared. I turned my head to the side to see that both Jessica and Tiffany had the same look on their faces as Sungmin did. "Why are you guys like that?" My voice was quiet.

"S-s-sunny...." Tiffany started as she pointed to something on the floor in front of her. I look in front of her and see something moving. I heard Jessica scream which made Sungmin jump up and hug the person that was closest to him. Which was me. I stood there frozen as I felt Sungmin's chin on my shoulder. My heart was beating really fast. I had to think quickly so I pushed him away from me and looked back at the ground. That thing moved again. Sungmin grabbed my hand into his. And if it wasn't dark in here, you could see that my face was the color of a tomato. I took my gun out and shot whatever was moving. Tiffany gasped while Jessica looked at me with a surprised face. I looked at both of them

"What?" I spat at them. They both looked down to my hand. I looked down too. My eyes widened. Why is Sungmin still holding my hand? I ripped my hand out of his and sent death glares to the three of them. I bent down to see what I shot. A rat. I sighed, "You guys were scared of a rat? Really?!" They all looked down, embarrassed. 

"Aish! Whatever! Let's just go find Donghae and get out of here. Please?" Jessica said, annoyed then started walking. Making sure to not step on the now dead rodent. Tiffany followed after her and so did I. 

"Sunny!" Sungmin hissed at me. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. Once again, too close. I tried to free my hand but his grip was strong. I looked up at his gentle eyes. 

"W-what?" I stuttered. Nice going, Sunny.

"I'm sorry for hugging you. And grabbing your hand. I have always been scared of rodents. But it got worse when they...." He shook his head. What happened to him? And what does he mean by 'they', "Look, I'm just sorry. Don't be mad at me." He let go of me and walked past me.

"Wait!" I screamed at him but he didn't stop, "Who are 'they'?" I ran up to catch up with them.

"-ut, since the classrooms are the way we came from, shouldn’t the gym be close to them?" I heard Jessica say. I looked up at Sungmin but he didn't look back. His face was expressionless. No happy glint in his eyes, or his idiotic smile. Nothing. I started to think more about 'they' but Tiffany's voice scared me.

"No! I told you, Sica. Donghae once told me that the gym was in its one little hallway. No classrooms or anything next to it!" Tiffany looked worried. Well of course she would be, we have been here for over 20 minutes. And not a clue as to where the gym is. I looked around. Now that I think of it, I haven't seen any doors lately. I was about to speak up when I heard Voices. 

"Hey," I said but no one hear me since Jessica and Tiffany were yelling at each other, "Hey, you guys," I tried again. Another fail. I was getting angry now, "You guys! Shut your faces up and listen!" I screamed at them. They looked back at me, surprised, well at least they stopped talking. I cleared my throat, "Stop arguing and listen," They stood silent and I could hear the voices a little more clearly, but not enough to make out what they were saying. Tiffany's eyes lit up.

"Does this mean..."

"Yes," Sungmin said, the first time he spoke since he mentioned 'they', "I think Donghae is close by." He looked past us and pointed to something, "Look. There's a door." and ran to it. We followed him. He leaned against the door and we followed him. My eyes widened. I could hear the voices now. 

"Now, this won't hurt. Ha! Who am I kidding? This is going to hurt a lot. Enjoy the last moments of your life while you can kid." Then the person laughed a cruel laugh. Tiffany opened the doors. I tried to stop her but she already opened the doors. Inside was a man standing over a surgery bed and another person strapped to the bed. The man standing was holding a huge knife. I flinched when I saw the knife then turned to look at Tiffany. Her jaw dropped as the man, surprised by who his visitors were, backed away from the bed. Making a clear view of who was in the bed.

"D-donghae?"

 

Authors Note: THEY FOUND DONGHAE!!! *throws confetti* If you haven't noticed that my co-author is very good at writing dark, mysterious and angst things.While, I on the other hand, can write light, fluffy, chessy chapters!~ We have totally diffrent styles, but when we put them together we get an awesome story!~ Anywho this is the chapter!~ there will be another update today around like 5? maybe 6? So wait for it~ (The next chapter is what I wrote ^__^) Thanks to the people who subscribed and commented!~ WE NEED MORE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS! LOL xD. So comment and subscibe to those who didn't. Anyways..Enjoy our story!~ *throws confetti and walks out* 

-Misspanda15