5~

Darkened Past

"S-sungmin?!" I stared at him with wide eyes. What's he doing here?! Mommy BoA looked at me then at Sungmin.

"Not to intrude on anything Miss. BoA, but I am here simply for Sunny." Sungmin said with a smile. Oh so hes'- WAIT WHAT?! HERE FOR ME?! Mommy BoA will get the wrong idea!

"Oh! For Sunny? You must be her new partner! Sungmin is it?" Mommy BoA moved out of the way and let Sungmin in. Sungmin looked around and smiled.

"You have such a nice house Miss. BoA, Its simply grand." Sungmin sat down on the near couch. 

"Oh thank you! May I ask how you know me?" Mommy BoA sat in front of him. 

"Who wouldn't know the famous agent BoA?" Sungmin smiled and Mommy BoA chuckled and blushed. Is he hitting on my mom?

"My main purpose was to see if Sunny was okay...She seemed..unwell when I dropped her off earlier." Sungmin looked at me and I scowled back.

"Oh how sweet. Would you like to stay for dinner? I'm sure Sunny wouldn't mind." Mommy BoA said with a smile.

"I DO mind." I said which earned me a death glare from Mommy BoA. Sungmin smiled and accepted the request. Great...I'm stuck with him at work now he's in my personal life too?

The three of us went off to the kitchen and set a seat for Sungmin. Sungmin was helping Mommy BoA with the plates and I just stared at him.

"Why are you here? The real reason...Are you stalking me?" I said taking a sip from my water bottle.

"Sunny! What kind of questions are you asking to our guest?!" Mommy BoA hissed at me and continued to lay out the plates and napkins.

Sungmin smiled and walked over to me. "Well..My purpose was...I was worried about you..you seemed a little un-easy when I mentioned the scar on your hand-" I stopped thinking and imediatly forze.

"Dont EVER mention that to me...EVER!" I screamed and pushed him out of the way as I sat down in of the seats at the table. Sungmin stood there half shocked and half confused.

"Uhm..Sungmin..Its best if you don't mention anything about scars..or her past okay?" I could hear Mommy BoA whispering to him.

Sungmin sat in front of me and Mommy BoA on the side of the table. We continued to eat but this time in silence for a few minutes until Mommy BoA asked a question.

"So Sungmin...How's Sunny as a partner?" Sungmin stopped eating and smiled. "She's...wonderful." He looked at me and smiled. I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Mommy BoA asked out of the blue and I almost choked on what I was eating. 

"Well..." Sungmin paused and I chewed slowly acting like I wasn't listening but I was really interested. Did he have girlfriend? Maybe she's a fellow agent? I got tense all of sudden when I thought about Sungmin cudding with a girl...

"I don't have one at the moment...I'm waiting for the girl I like to notice me." He smiled and continued to eat. I relaxed after what he said about not- Wait...I was worried that he had a girlfriend?! 

"That's nice...Who's the lucky girl?" Mommy BoA propped her hands on the table and stared at Sungmin.

"Well...She's really pretty, she's nice...most of the time and I just met her."  He said with a smile. So love at first sight? Eww..So corny.

"Is Sunny always so cold, mean, and angry all the time? She yells at me-" Before he could finish, I kicked him under the table.

"OW! What was that for?" Sungmin said with a pout on his face. I glared at him, but I stopped as soon as I saw Mommy BoA giving me her 'Stop-that-or-I-will-cut-you' face. 

Mommy BoA continued to ask inappropriate questions like 'When do you plan to get married? How many kids would you want? Can you support your wife mentally and financally?'. Sungmin, surprisingly, answered them without a second thought.

"I would like to get married at the right time, 2 kids would be fine, but if my wife wants more we'll go for more. I will support her in anything...That's why I married her right?" Sungmin smiled. I look over at Mommy BoA and she had a wide grin on her face and she looked dazed almost.

~~~~~~

"Thanks for the dinner Miss. BoA, it was a pleasure to meet you." Sungmin bowed and smiled.

"Oh no. It was my pleasure to meet my daughters, cute and handsome partner." She said with a wink, I gagged and Mommy BoA chuckled.

"Ok. I'm going to wash the dishes, Sunny you can walk Sungmin out." I groaned, but I was pushed out of the kitchen.

"Here you go." I opened the door and motined him out with my hand. Sungmin walked out but turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry." Why is he apolagizing? Sungmin smiled and turned around, walking to his car. I closed the door and shook my head. He's weird.

"Sungmin is a nice boy.." Mommy BoA said as soon as I came back into the kitchen. I made a puking sound and went to the fridge and grabbed another water bottle.

"Nice boy? That overly happy, smiley and bunny looking guy? Yea right.." Mommy BoA just sighed.

"That's why you don't have a boyfriend...You don't give any guy a chance! It's either you can't trust them or you're scared. I won't have grandchildren in the future!" I looked at Mommy BoA, her back turned to me.

"Mommy...You know exactly  why I can't trust anyone so easily anymore. Maybe I am scared..But I will NEVER let that happen to me again..EVER." I took a sip from my water bottle and leaned on the fridge.

"Suit yourself...All I want is for you to be happy...and have grandchildren! If you and Sungmin were to have a baby, the baby would look so cute!" Mommy BoA threw her hands up to her cheek, which made her have soap bubble all over her face.

"Whatever...I'm going to sleep..Goodnight Mommy!" I ran up the stairs and into my room. I sat on my bed and looked at my mission papers on my study table. I rolled onto my back and looked at the ceiling. 

"Hmm...Was that boy really Donghae? I hope it wasn't..." I sighed and closed my eyes. Sungmin's smiling face came flashing by. I opened my eyes wide and sat up. 

"So..Lee Sungmin...You're always with me at work...and my house..now your're in my head?! I truly hate you Lee Sungmin...You remind so much of him..." I felt something wet on my cheeks. Damn it...I'm crying again.

Why do I cry every time I think of that day! It hurts...My mind keeps reminding me about that day..and what he did to me..I can still feel everything like it was yesterday...I close my eyes and lay back down onto my bed.

"I hate you. I always have.His voice went through my head. I shivered at the frighenting familiar voice then I felt myslef whisper,

"I hate you too." That's all I said before drifting off to sleep.