6~

Darkened Past

I woke up with in daze. I looked around with my eyes half opened. The first I saw was my mission folder. I groaned. Another day with the bunny like guy. I made myself look decent and went downstairs to the kitchen. Mommy BoA wasn't here. I yawned, looked around and spotted a note on the table.

Dear Sunny,

By the time you see this note, I won't probably be here. I got called up early for an emergency. Can't really tell you. Top secret stuff. I’ll be back soon. Enjoy your day with Sungmin today. ;)

Love,

Mommy BoA

I put the note back on the table, grabbed my bag, and left. I'm not even hungry so why bother eating? I was walking today to the agency since I left my car there yesterday.

I was listening to music and walking around in my own little road when I noticed a car was following me. I stopped to look back and the car stopped too. I continued walking but this time a little faster. I could hear the car engine right behind me. I started to jog a little then began to run. I kept running and running until when I was crossing the street that the car stopped right in front of me.

I started to get very nervous. My palms started sweating as I put my hand in my bag and grabbed the mini gun that was hidden in a secret pouch. Hey, a girl has to be protected right? The car was turned off and the door opened. I took the gun out of my bag and pointed it to the culprit's door before the person got out.

"Get out of the car! I have a gun and I won't hesitate to use it on you!" I shouted. The culprit got out of the car with its hands above his head. I stared at him confused and put my gun down making him put his hands down as well.

"What the hell are you doing following me? I am really starting to think that you really are a stalker, Sungmin" I shouted at him.

"I just thought you would need a ride to the agency" Sungmin said softly, looking at the ground and rubbing his arms. I sighed and walked past his car.

"Wait! So you really don't want a ride?!" He shouted at me. He chased me and grabbed my arm, making me turn around to face him. Our bodies were inches away from each other. My heart was racing as I stared into his eyes. I shook my head and jerked my arm from his grasp.

"I'm damn sure." I said, my heel, and continued walking. What is this feeling? Why did my heart race when I stared at him? I heard his car start and saw it drive past me. Pfft, proves him right. I adjusted me bag on my shoulder and continued walking.

After about five minutes of walking, I finally arrived. I tried to search for my car and found it. I smiled and headed towards the main doors.

"Sunny!" I turn and see that Tiffany was calling me over to where she was standing. I sighed and walked towards her. "So," She said while gently hitting my ribs with her elbow, “How was the first day of being an official agent?" she asked, a glint in her eyes.

"Eh, it was okay." I said, no emotion showing on my face. Tiffany looked disappointed. She pouted and looked at her wrist watch.

"Oh my god!" she said in English, "Siwon is going to kill me if I'm late one more time for training!" She explained and ran her way to the elevator. I sighed, once again, and walked towards the front desk to ask about Mommy BoA.

"So, wanna hang out with me this Saturday night" I turned and saw that another agent, Lee Joon, was talking to a trainee that I have never seen. She looked nervous since Joon was so close to her that she was pushed against the wall. I sighed and made my way over there.

"Sorry Joon, she's not interested," I said as a pulled the girl's wrist and pulled her away, leaving Joon confused as we walked away.

She looked at me and smiled, “Thank you"

I smiled back at her, “No problem. Guys like him get on my nerves. They think they can get any girl they want just because they have a pretty face," I told her looking straight, "Anyways, what's your name? You're a trainee right?" She nodded her head.

"Yes, I'm a trainee. My name is Lee Yooyoung," She said smiling. I smiled back.

"I'm Sunny." I said then looked back to see that Joon was walking our way, "Hey, you better go. I'll take care of him." I said. She looked confused at first but then looked back and understood. She smiled again, bowed, and left. I sighed as I turned to see Joon close behind me. To close for my liking, I had to take a few steps back.

"I was trying to get a date" he hissed at me. He ran his fingers through his hair, annoyed, then smiled at me, "I get it. You had me fooled there but I get it now." He smirked at me.

"W-what are you talking about now Joon?" I looked away from him. But then looked back as I saw him take a few steps towards me. I kept taking more steps back and he continued walking towards me. I suddenly stopped because I bumped into something. The wall, of course. His body was right against mine and I could practically feel his abs. That's how close he was. He put his hands on either side of my head.

"Wh-what are doing?" I whispered and looked to the side. I could see Yooyoung peering at us before the elevator doors closed.

"You took the girl away because you were jealous." He said with a smirk. I looked at him in shook.

"Me being jealous of you being with another girl is the last thing you have to worry about," I spat him, making him flinch and take a step back. He stepped back towards me, this time closer than before.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You don't have to lie. You know you want me." He said, smirking again. He tilted his head to the side and started inching closer and closer to me. I closed my eyes in fear, aware of what he was going to do.

"Sunny!" Both Joon and I turned to see who called me. My eyes widened at who it was. Not once was I so happy to see Sungmin running towards me.