All My Heart

Encore Separation

BOOK 1 : Chapter 5

 

RIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

The sound of the alarm clock of each members echoed through out the whole dorm forcing all the girls to wake up from their slumber. Today is not an ordinary day. For some of them it is their most awaited but to the others they would chose to not go to the first day of school.

The girls did their, should I say not so usual routine, waking up early and getting ready for school. After a war with time, they managed to get to school before the bell rings.


Welcome to SM high !!!


It was an awkward feeling that no one dared to asked anything about the boys. Each of them was sure sensitive enough to think about each other.  They had to admit that the school itself is very huge and they are unfamiliar to it.

"Sunny-ah, are you sure you don't know the way." Taeyeon asked while looking at every direction. It was funny how they couldn't find a way out of the running crowd inside the school building and they seem to not know where their rooms are located.

"I really don't know." Sunny insisted. Despite being the niece of the principal, never once did the thought of roaming around the school entered her mind, and boy how much she regrets it.

To add tension to their problem, the school bell rang signaling that they only five minutes left before class starts.

"Unnies what are we going to do?" The maknae worriedly asked her unnies. Even if it was just the first day of school, They just can't help but want to make a good first impression as freshmen.

"What is this?!?" The girls slightly jumped at the loud voice who spoke up.

"Leeteuk-oppa..." Taeyeon called out his name as if they were saved by an angel.

"Let me see.." His hands went up to rub his jaw and smiles. "What are these 9 girls up to?"

"Oppa we don't know were to go." Jessica bravely voiced out their problem. 

"Didn't you know that the 2nd floor belongs to 1st and 2nd years? Well good thing you have a really great sunbae with you. Come on I'll take you to your room." Leeteuk took a lead towards the stairs. Although he was looking at the ground, he could clearly see a pair of short legs climbing up the stairs behind him. "Kangin is not with you?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? He didn't tell me anything this morning." Leeteuk let out a chuckle but still he didn't raise his head as they reached the last step.

"He woke up really late this morning, he was running here and there rushing to get ready." He let out a small laugh. "Which room?"

Taeyeon examined that paper which she was holding the whole time. In that were the names of her 'sisters' and their assigned room.

"Me, Fany, Yuri, Seohyun & Sunny, our room is 113 while Sica, Hyoyeon, Yoona & Sooyoung goes to room 116."

Leeteuk softly grabbed her shoulders and guided. They stopped in the middle of two hallways at their left and right. He pointed at the right and said. "Go straight to the end then your room is at the 2nd door at your right and the other girls room is at the 3rd at the left. They room numbers at the door anyway. Araso?"

And for the first time he looked at her to see if she understands, only by then he realized how close they were. He was behind her and while his left hand rest at her left shoulder and his using his other free hand to point directions. Their faces were distinctively close and they are locking eye contact.

"Ehem!" Tiffany coughed loud for them to hear. Leeteuk calmly smiled at the girls then he went to ruffle Taeyeon's hair.

"You know it now, kid leader, I'll be going." He smiles and waves at the girls. He quickly runs to the other hallway towards his room. He laughed at himself, just a moment ago his heart was racing and beating fast. Now his is racing against time.....to make it to his class.

~_~_~

"Taeyeon-ah..." Yuri merely calls for her and Taeyeon slowly faces the girls. "What was that?"

"Waeyo?" Taeyeon defensively asked her.

Yuri scoffed & Yoona giggled. Yuri just shook her head. The girls didn't continued their interview with Taeyeon, knowing it won't go anywhere they proceeded to their destined rooms. The girls went to room 116 first and bid their short goodbye.

Taeyeon, Yuri, Seohyun, Sunny and Tiffany are in front of their room. Tiffany was reaching for the doorknob but big hands twisted it and opened it for them.

"Go in please." The guy told them.

Fany shuts her eyes and remained to stood still for she knows who the person is. Meanwhile the other girls bowed and thanked the then went inside.

"Isn't this your room too." Siwon politely asks her.

She just bowed, without looking at him and went inside. Siwon soon followed and shuts the door behind him. There weren't many seats left but the girls managed to sit next to each other. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny sits at the front while Seohyun and Yuri were behind them. Fate sure is unfair when the last bell rang which means class should officially start so more students rushed in to sit at the back. Siwon didn't had any choice but sit at the front and next to Tiffany.

How he cursed himself for not having any options. He knew that Tiffany would be uneasy through out the whole class. He looks at her, her head staring down at her notepad with a troubled expression. He opens his mouth to say something but she spoke up.

"Gwenchanayo." She smiles at him. That perfect smiles that he longs for made him contented. At least he knows that he wasn't bothering her, if it wasn't for his little confession everything would still be normal by now. He simply smiled and nodded at her then diverted his eyes to the front.

Kyuhyun breathlessly made it on time. He smiles widely to see Siwon and greeted him. "i thought I was gonna be lonely here."

Siwon simply smiled back and nodded at their maknae. Kyuhyun searched for a seat but there is nothing left.

"Hyung, why is there no more seat available?" Suddenly a random student stand up. 

"Ah I'm on the wrong room." He walks to Kyuhyun and bows at him. "Mianhae, you take my seat." The student rushed out side as the teacher walks in.

"Please be seated." Kyuhyun immediately sits at the last available seat beside the wall and next to Seohyun. The ever so polite girl bowed at him and he returns a slight bow with a smile at his face. He was happy either because he was at the far side and behind or because she was next to him?

The teacher cleared his throat and the students attention were focused on him. "My name is Hwang Yoonseok. You can address me as Hwang-seonsaengnim or, because I have a somewhat common last name, you can address me as Hwanhee-seonsaengnim if it's just a simple conversation between us."

"Annyeong hasaeyo seonsaengnim!" The students respectfully bows before their seonsaengnim.

~_~_~

Meanwhile

Donghae and Eunhyuk were merely chatting next to each other while Kibum enjoys the view through the window, three of them occupied the 2nd row. Ryeowook on the other hand silent reads a cook book behind behind Kibum. As four girls enter the room their eyes instantly gazed upon them.

Yoona's heart beats fast at the sight in front of her. She can't help but be happy and sadness is always trailing behind but she is somewhat numb to it. Jessica sits in front of Kibum, she was fond of sitting next to a window while on the other hand Hyoyeon when to sit next to her. Eunhyuk stood up and went to Donghae front side so he can sit next Hyoyeon.

"Hyuk, What are you doing?" Donghae gave him a questionable look.

"I want to sit in the front.......to see clearly." Eunhyuk said. Donghae blows air through his nose to prevent himself laughing. For all he know it wasn't for Eunhyuk to see the blackboard or the teacher clearly but to see her clearly.

"Can I sit here then?" Yoona happily asked Hyuk and he just nodded in response. She politely bows to Kibum and he greets back with a smile, a smile that takes Yoona's breath away.

"I'll sit here then." Sooyoung volunteered to sit at the back.

"Sooyoung -ah, don't take the advantage of being at the back to eat your snacks." Jessica joked. "At least give us some!"

They laughed out loud but they soon stopped as the teacher enters the room.

"OK class. Good morning. My name is Brian Joo."

The the class simultaneously bows to their seonsaengnim. "Annyeong hasaeyo, Joo-seonsaengnim."

~_~_~

Heechul and Hankyung were whispering next to each other while Shindong was eating his sandwich at the very corner of the 2nd row. Yesung was in front of Shindong and he was humming random tunes while Sungmin , the one next to him was quietly listening to the music coming out of his earphones. Then Leeteuk entered the class. All of their eyes inspected him and Heechul gave out a loud chuckle.

"Hyung what happened to you?" Sungmin asked him while holding his laugh.

Leeteuk sighed. He his slightly wrinkled uniform and messed hair, how undity he was in front of his dongsaengs. "I was just running late."

"Running late?" Shindong blinked his eyes, not believing what he just said. "Hyung, weren't you the first one to get here earlier?"

Saved by the school bell. Leeteuk sat in front of his fellow 83 liner and beside the aegyo king as he smoothed his uniform and fixed his hair.

Just before the teacher could go in Kangin suddenly enters the class. He bowed 90 degrees to his teacher and went to the seat next to Leeteuk.

"Hyung, why didn't you wake me up?" Kangin quickly whispered at Leeteuk before sitting down.

"Mwoh? You have three alarms!" Leeteuk's voice made Heechul snickered.

"Leeteuk-ah, next time set five alarms for him." Heechul quietly teased.

Kangin was about to jump over him but Leeteuk held him to his seat.

"Good morning class." Their little commotion was halted by the teacher. "It's nice to meet all of you my name is Ahn Chilhyun. To make you a little more comfortable you can address me as Kangta-seonsaengnim."

"Annyeong hasaeyo Kangta-seonsaengnim!"

~_~_~

Hwanhee-seonsaengnim was scribbling a few notes on the board as he gives a glimpse of idea about the subject he's teaching: History

Kyuhyun was having a troublesome with his pen. He writes notes but the problem is the ink won't come out, he recklessly throw it inside his bag pack and began searching for a new one. "Arrgh, where is a pen when you need one?" He silently complained to himself with clenched jaw. He was about to slam down his bag until a hand holding a pen came to his eyes sight.

He looked at her then back to pen, he smiled his embarrassment away, what was he doing lately being a little too childish. He took the pen and thanked her.

Seohyun went back to her writing not knowing Kyuhyun was secretly glancing at her. Every time he looks at the board he shortly glances at her then proceeds to writing. He paused for a moment and took a closer look at the item he's holding. "Keroro?" He smiles and took another glance at her. He chuckled quietly as he stares at the sergeant frog. Cute. He thought. Was it the pen or the one who owns it?

Siwon slightly looked back at his right, somehow he was creep out by Kyuhyun smiling and murmuring to himself but he shrugged it off and continued taking down notes. He was minding his own business when a pink correction tape fell on the ground. He instantly picks it up but paused when he was about to give it her. The case was opened and the tape came out of place due to the impact to the ground.

"Siwon-oppa, I can fix it later." As if she could read his mind, she quickly denied his offer before he could tell it.

But Siwon firmly placed the broken materials at his desk and fixes it. He gave it back to her and she thanked him for that but what he felt a pain in his heart when she didn't took a second to look at him straight in the eye. Just like before he shook that thought off him and continued to take down notes.

~_~_~

KRRRIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

The sound of the bell felt like a wonderful harmony to the students' ears. Finally after a few hours of teachers, lectures & lessons it was time for lunch. Since Hyoyeon and Sunny were still full both of them decided to look a round for a while, they have an hour and a half to do so anyway. Yoona secretly went to follow or should say stalk on someone while Jessica excused herself and went to the comfort room. So in the end Taeyeon, Yuri, Seohyun, Sooyoung and even if she wants to or not Tiffany, joined the boys and went to the other building to eat at the cafeteria

"Woaahhhhh." Hyoyeon awed at the sight of herself in front of the full room mirror. She and Sunny explored the 3rd flooor. Sunny went further the hall and entered empty room. As for her, how excitement fills her mind inside a dance practice room. She took out her phone a plays the song "Into the new world" by her favorite girl group SNSD. She fast forwards it to the solo dance then quickly placed it on the beside the mirror.

"Here I go.." She said her last words then she grooved through the beat and rhythm. Her hip-hop moves were frozen by rhythmic foot steps approaching her. "Oppa? What are you doing here?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing." He fixed himself in front of the mirror. "But I think we have the same answer."

"You're right!" Hyoyeon went back to her phone and played a certain hip-hop song and both of them danced to the music. They danced and dance to the point that they reached their limit. Unexpectedly, Hyoyeon slips and fell and may I add that she fell on top of Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon's mouth was completely round at the sight and the feeling of them on the floor. She quickly got up and help him. Eunhyuk's heart felt like a hurricane., their short awkward encounter somehow flatters his heart.

Hyoyeon bowed to him. "Mianhae oppa." Hyoyeon managed to flash him a smile despite being bothered by the butterflies in her stomach.

"Be careful next time." Eunhyuk showed his ever so famous gummy smile.

"I guess I'll be going now. Looks like Sunny is enjoying her tour a little too much so I'll go to the cafeteria by myself." She was about to leave but he grabbed her wrist but due to her moving motion, he ending up gripping to her hand. Yet another awkward moment so Eunhyuk quickly let got and pointed at her phone.

"Don't forget that." Hyoyeon grabbed her phone and waves goodbye at him.

~_~_~

At the same time

Sunny heared sweet melody coming from a guitar string and entered the room where it came from. As the doors creak the person playing the guitar gazed at the door.

"Sunny-ah." He smiles at her and when she didn't returned the gesture, his smile faded remembering what happend in their last meeting.

Sunny shuts the door, He quickly placed back guitar in it's rightful place and quickly stormed out the music room. Just outside it, Sunny was walking at the hallway by herself.

"Sunny-ah." It was the second time he desperately calls for her name but there was still no response. Sungmin's hand grabs her shoulder but she pushed it away.

"What are you doing?" She spoke for the first time, emotionless face and emptiness in her eyes, Sungmin heart sunk at this sight in front of him.

"What am I doing? What am I doing?" hits his chest while saying these words. Nothing could bruised his heart any worst than what she's doing now. "What are you doing? Sunny-ah, Don't avoid me like that."

Sunny let out a sarcastic smile "Isn't this what you wanted to happened." She glared at him with raging anger inside. "You know wasn't confident about my thought, I wasn't sure about my thinking but thank you for having the guts to tell me about your coward self." After saying those painful words she left him alone along the hallway.

~_~_~

With steady and quiet steps, Yoona secretly tailed behind him. As Kibum reaches his locker he stuffed a few book inside and shuts it tight then proceeds to the cafeteria. Yoona smiles and she skips her way to his locker, holding a pieces of paper, she hesitated for a second if she would slide it inside. A paper containing a confession, her confession to him, how she likes him so much, how she adores him day by day, only that she didn't write her name.

Will all the courage she could gather, she bravely slips it through Kibum locker and stared blankly at the door. "Oppa, someday, I can tell those words to you, in front of you." she swore to herself.

She was taking up her time with her eyes never leaving the locker's door with deep thoughts in her mind then suddenly a pair of hands darkened her vision. She quickly turned around and pushed the person away. Her eyes when wide and apologetically when she saw him rubbing his left shoulder.

"Donghae-oppa, mianhae. I thought...." She was suddenly sent in a state of panic as many ideas come to her mind. Did he saw what I did? Will he tell it to Kubum-opppa? Eottoeke?

Donghae widely smiles and playfully pinched her nose "Oppa wasn't badly hurt Yoona."

Sure she was glad to hear that but the reason to her worried expression in still not answered "How long have you been here?"

He gave her a puzzled look. "I just got here. Why did you ask?"

"Nothing." She directly answers "Oppa can you take to the cafeteria with the girls?"

Donghae fully agreed and while having a walk and talk with her, he couldn't help but feel guilty about his words lately. I did see it, I only chose not to. Yoona, someday I can do it too.

~_~_~

"AHH!" Jessica's voice echoed upon the school corridor.

A soft finger was placed at her lips and hushed her. "Jessica be quiet."

"Heechul-oppa.....What are you doing here?" She have to admit that he really frightened her that time.

"Why do you own the boys comfort room?" Heechul sarcastically scoffed. "Since you're here I have no other choice."

He leaned closer to her, looking her straight in her eyes but she glanced away from him slightly backing down. "What are you doing?"

He didn't answer her question but instead he held the back of her head preventing her to back away further. "Me and Hankyung are preparing an event for Sooyoung." After that he let go of her and examined her reaction. He smirks at her expression.

She was surprised and happy by his words but she didn't manage to hide her awful expression about his actions lately. "Jinja? Where is he."

To answer her question Hankyung went out the boys comfort room. A wide smile, sure he was excited about what he is going to do. "Hyung I'm ready."

~_~_~

All the gang with the absence of Heechul, Jessica and Hankyung were all present at the table. Too much tension, too much friction, it was all too much drama between the girls and the boys. How long will they stay like this?

"Sooyoungie, I wonder why Hankyung is not with you today." Taeyeon shattered the silence occurring around them.

"Neh, I haven't seen Hankyung ever since we left our class." Shindong said.

"HEYYY!!!" All their eyes went towards where the voice came from. Heechul is approaching the table with Jessica beside him and Hankyung trailing behind. "Guys, Our Chinese Dragon has something to do."

Hankyung shyly gave Sooyoung a small bouquet of roses and step over their table. Sooyoung couldn't kept closed upon Hankyung's action. Hankyung then took out his jacket and his white t-shirt contained his wonderful confession. Sooyoungie, Saranghae.  The girls has a mix of squeals and screams and giggles while the guys silently smiles at Hankyung's romantic gesture.

Sooyoung ended up pulling him off the table and hugging him tightly and to confirm his success she whispered in his ear. "My answer is yes. Saranghaeyo oppa."

 

Mianhae. I know this is a late update again but I still didn't exceed the 15th day mark right? I also just rushed to find the song All my heart by Super junior. I hope you guys will understand me. I already did more than half of this last week but I rushed to finished the near end just this midnight so it's a little, well I don't know, messy? Really please forgive me, I just finished constructing and executing a formal event with my classmates, I finished writing my reaction paper about our outreach and currently creating our own original MTV. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Wish me luck on my final exams this coming week. Please and thank you