Old Friends, New Friend

Encore Separation

BOOK 2 : Chapter 1

 

English conversation are colored Gray

Nostalgic. One word that can perfectly define how she feels. It's not that she didn't want to be back at Seoul, it's because her last remembrance wasn't a pleasant one.

The girls tried their best not to make their sobs and cries audible. However, holding back their tears only hurts them more. Everyone needed a shoulder to cry on thus they became a like a pillar to one another. One last final hug, they compressed themselves around Taeyeon's hospital bed and then break away for separation. Long and painful separation.

Taeyeon exhaled deeply after recollecting one of her worst and truly unforgettable memory. She can't stop her brain from reminding her about her past. As stubborn as anyone can tell, she sometimes force herself to remember her friends.

"No Dad, I'm gonna be fine. Your acting like I haven't lived at Seoul before."

She thought her ears were deceiving her She shifted her body to the side and glanced where voice came from, where the all too familiar voice came from. She wondered if her eyes were fooling her too. Then again, she was more than ecstatic to see her again.

"Tiffany?" Hearing her name she turned around and her breath hitched for a second. She couldn't resist the urge give Taeyeon a tight hug and she smile the moment she felt that she returned the favor.

"When did you get here?" Tiffany finally managed to speak up after breaking away from each other.

There a millions of question awaiting to be answered and Taeyeon doesn't know where to start. As they began marching to their destined classroom, casually talking while holding each others hand, they caught up with each others life and literally asked anything that was one their mind.

It was fine conversation between two friends who haven't seen each other for 4 years but unfortunately the school bell began to tingle their ears.

"You're going that way?" Tiffany asked her. She really sounded disappointed knowing that they are not inside the same classroom anymore.

"Yes, but don't worry I'll see you after lunch ok?" Taeyeon gave her a reassuring smile then Tiffany nodded as they walked on opposite directions.

~_~_~_~_~_~

After hearing the dreadful sound of the school bell, Yoona hurriedly ran a little faster, hoping that she would not make a bad impression on the first day of school. Walking on fast pace while reading her schedule, she didn't realize that she is going to . . . 

"Ouch!" She yelped as her books fell scattered on the floor. Not minding about whoever she bumped onto, she apologetically bows her head then quickly bends down and gathered her things.

The other girl though, was somehow frozen at her spot. It took a few second before something registered in her mind. She kneeled down and hoped that her hunch was true. "Yoona?"

Yoona looked up, only to see Yuri's excited and happy face in front of her. She dropped her belongings again, just so she could embrace the person in front of her. "Is it really you Yuri-ah?"

Yuri could only chuckle at her words as she tries to help Yoona arrange her things. Their legs where still shaky as they stood up from the floor. Both are still speechless and could only hug again once more and even tighter this time.

"Unnies?" Fate has is this time. The twins just became triplets.

"S-seohyun?" Yuri has her eyes wide open at the girl.

"Seohyun!" Yoona made their distance to each disappear and once again couldn't resist to bare hug their maknae.

Yuri slowly approached the two with teary eyes. Seohyun reached out her hand and the triplets enjoyed their somewhat solitary moment.

Krriiiiinngggggggg~~~~~

Yoona gasped as they broke away from each other, Yuri's most silent growl was even heard.

"We are gonna be late!" The youngest worriedly reminded her unnies about reality. The three could only sigh as they rush to their classroom.

~_~_~_~_~_~

Sunny tried her best to listen to the lecture for the past few hours or so. Bored, tired, weary, those words doesn't seem to fit her condition. Honestly stating, it was loneliness.

As to Jessica, it might be emptiness. She'd be lying if she denies herself being unsociable. It aggravates her to be around judgmental people.

Sunny quietly taps her pencil at her chair. 5 minutes to go . . .

Jessica stopped doodling on to her notebook and looked up at the clock. 4 Minutes to go . . .

Sunny glanced around the classroom. A low sound of scoff escaped . She wasn't the only one not listening at all. Some of the students are listening intently, some are paying attention occasionally, some are trying their to be interested while playing or texting on their phone and some are just spacing out waiting to the bell to announce lunch time. She checked the time. 3 Minutes to go . . . 

Jessica fixed her eyes to the professor. She can't quite understand his expression but she can conclude some wild guest. Forcing himself to deliver the lecture, maintaining professionalism by ignoring some student's vile behavior and lastly, he himself might be waiting for the bell too. She glances at the clock again. 2 Minutes to go. . . 

Both girls were eager to get off their seats, patiently waiting for the bell. One last glimpse. 1 Minute to go . . .

Kriiiinnnnggggg~~~

Sunny let out a sigh of relief as she went out the door. Looking down on the ground while taking baby steps away from the crowd. She paused when someone clearly blocked her way.

Jessica frowned when the person in front of her didn't move an inch. She looked up ready to nag her anger.

"You're not happy to see me?" Jessica's mood suddenly turned upside down after seeing her.

"Danshin twin!" Sunny smiled wide as she snuggles her body to her danshin twin.

~_~_~_~_~_~

"Is this seat taken?" Sooyoung didn't bother to look up. Her mind was too focused on eating her lunch so she after a short 'no', she chewed on her food again.

The girl took a seat across her and grinned. "You didn't change at all Choi Sooyoung." Sooyoung swallowed hard and tool a second to look at the person in front of her. "Is that how you treat a long lost friend?!"

"Hyoyeon!" Sooyoung immediately stood up from her seat and gave her friend a warm hug. "You didn't change either!"

Sooyoung went back to her seat and indulged herself in a playfully commotion with Hyoyeon. 

Such a loud and chaotic situation was overflowing inside the cafeteria. But even if they were from different direction and even if they have a few bundle students blocking them.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon deverted their attention around. There is was, slowly getting closer. Either by twos, by threes, they were sure all of them was heading to them.

Nine pairs of eyes sparkled, tears slowly seeping, but happiness was surely over flowing.

Reunited once again. It was almost an unbelievable sight. They didn't know how much time they consumed hugging, patting, smiling, kissing and laughing with each other. Their feelings were too good for words and it was just simply unexplainable. After a minute or so they calmed down their system and decided to just sit back and enjoy each others presence.

"Excuse me?" Nine pairs of eyes were darted to the lady who spoke. "I can't help but notice how close you girls are. . ." She was a bit hesitant and shy but she continued. "Our school is competing for a dance competition and I was wondering if you would like join."

She started handling advertisement paper to the girls. She was glad to see that most of them showed a affirmative reaction.

"If ever you are interested our office is located at the 3rd floor, west wing. I'll give you girls time to think about it." The girls gave her a reassuring smile then she turned around to leave.

After taking a few steps away, the girls halted and faced them again.

"Ow, I forgot! My name is Kwon Boa."

 

OK, if you are going to throw hateful comments about how I have updated, which would definitely feel like a century for you peeps, go ahead and I'll brace myself . . .
Sorry guys, my plot bunny just deceived me so there goes my story to the trash bin. Thus, I don't think I can update often so, . . . there goes the 15th day mark rule to the trash can too. Deleting a story was never an option to me so continue to suncribe and cooment. Please and Thank You.

Subscribe here too >> Click Me << for more SuGen fics