Into The New World

Encore Separation

BOOK 1 : Chapter 6

 

As the days flew by everything was still the same or not.

The girls and the boys barely had time to be altogether again. Why you may ask?........

Taeyeon and Kangin is still the cutely kid couple around. Though Kangin's absence to her is becoming a little too often. When ever Taeyeon asked him where he was, he would answer the usual things, "I have homework", "I was doing a research/project", "I ran an errand for the teachers", "I was feeling sick so I went home early". True that, Kangin wasn't the best high school student and he hardly survives a whole week of school. She is kind enough to adjust herself to him in able to spend some little time together.

Jessica couldn't deny the fact that Heechul really does creep her sometimes but she just shakes it off her mind when ever he messing with her. Never wondering what his motives are... But she the problem is she doesn't know how long can she keep up until she reaches a certain limit where she wants to confront him.

Sunny will try and will avoid Sungmin in anyway possible. the whole group sure is bothered by her actions and the girls already tried talking to her about it a number of times already but she simply refuse to forgive him. Sungmin tried apologizing and explaining too. In addition, some of the times they will have a chance to clear things up, Principal Lee Sooman will give a not so obvious stare which usually end up to Sungmin walking away.

Tiffany was her usual cheerful and happy self but when Siwon is in the picture, she suddenly transforms into a quiet one. Siwon is disturbed by it but he hides his pain every time. Tiffany was right, Siwon really is too perfect for her, Some girls around the school has huge crush over him and literally chasing and even stalking him sometimes. Siwon never did pay any attention to any of them because he only wants to be with one girl.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk somewhat became closer and closer each and everyday, Some of the girls even asked her "Is there something going on between you two.?", "Are you two dating?". Phrases that makes her heart erupt like having a heartquake. Feels good yet it hurts her. One reason is she can't help but imagine it as real, on the other hand she knows too well that it will never happen.

Yuri  was weirdly having a normal day. Yesung seldom bothers her. Though she feels weird, she feels different, she feels like something is missing, she feels incomplete. But sets all of that aside, who can understand Yesung's brainwaves any. She will never know when he will strike again.

Sooyoung and Hankyung started to get along with their relationship. They even spend more time together alone than with the whole group. But Sooyoung never forgets to have some time with the girls too, same to Hankyung. both of them are devastated by the fact that some of their friends aren't getting along.

Yoona continues to send sweet and thoughtful letters to Kibum, doing everything she could for Kibum to notice her while Donghae is doing the same for her. It's a harsh word but let me state that she is blinded by Kibum for her to see Donghae. She is in pain for her one-sided love again same goes for Donghae. Who can blame who?

Seohyun still indulged with her studies, but never fails to recognize Kyuhyun when he stole glances at her. Inside their room, at the library, in the cafeteria. When ever Seohyun looks at him, he will suddenly face another direction and smile to himself.  What could it actually mean. Is the game geek Kyuhyun falling for the pure and innocent Seohyun?

two weeks has passed

"OK class, before I start the lesson I have some announcement." Mr. Joo pulled one paper from his over loaded folder. "Because of the 10 successful years of SM high I, Lee Sooman would like to announce...."

Mr. Hwanhee adjusted his glasses to able to read clearly. "...that the whole high school department, students & teachers are encourage to join the singing contest. Winner's will receive additional points and cash prizes."

Mr. Kangta paused for a moment to see the student's reaction. He smiled and continued "There are 3 ways you can enter the contest: A solo performance by a girl or a boy, A duet only applicable for boy and girl collaboration & lastly a group formed by 3-5 members all boys and all girls. "

Mr. Joo cleared his throat and proceeded back to reading "Audition will be held at the Mini theater starting from this day until the end of the week."

Mr. Hwanhee straightens up the paper in his hands "Chosen participants will perform at the auditorium in the next 2 weeks for the final battle."

Mr. Kangta put down the paper and faced his students "So I hope that a lot of you will participate...." he slightly chuckled "..and try to beat me, Joo-seonsaengnim & Hwanhee-seonsaengnim"

 

Short? Yeah I made ot that way. You know why? Because I smell, I sense and I can feel SILENT READERS. Are you laughing now? Be guilty will yah? XD