Graduation Day

Encore Separation

BOOK 1 : Chapter 1

 

An entire group of students cheered, They finally graduated!

"Taeyeon!"

"Danshin twin!!" The two danshin twins hugged each other like there's no tomorrow.

"I can't believe were going to high school already!" Taeyeon Screamed

"Taeyeon, Sunny!" Tiffany shouted "Why are you so noisy!?!"

Jessica rushed in and pulled everyone into a hug. "Were so happy that's why!" She shouted at Tiffany's ears.

"Yah! Jessica stop bullying Tiffany" Yuri said as she pulls Yoona with Seohyun right behind them.

"Yeah Ice princess don't be so mean." Yoona laughed

"OK! OK ! Still were going to high school!" Jessica screamed

"Jessica you could beat a dolphin in a screaming contest." Hyoyeon complained

"My ears are gonna blow" Sooyoung joked.

"Where is Swon, Doanghae, Eunhyuk we should greet them too." Tiffany said.

"Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Kibum too" Seohyun added.

"Them too." Taeyeon looked around "There they are!"

"They're with our sunbaes too." Sunny smiled

"Come on let's go" Yuri pushed the girls

~_~_~

"Boys were so proud of you!" Leeteuk smiled at his dongsaengs.

"Now all of us will be on the same school" Heechul jumped up and down.

"The girls are coming" Hankyung stopped Heechul.

"Didn't they said they're going to our school too?" Yesung remembered.

"Jinja?" Kibum asked

"They said that?" Siwon added

"Yes that's true" Ryeowook answered

"Jinja?" Donghae smiled "They're going to SM High?" He shook Eunhyuk's shoulder and both of them couldn't stop smiling.

"This is so unbelievable!" EunHae Screamed.

"YAH! Hyuk, Hae my ears!" Kyuhyun complained.

"Calm down everyone!" Sungmin scolded.

"Here they come." Kangin smiled widely.

"Annyeong hasaeyo!" the girls greeted.

"Annyeong!!" the boys responded

"Congratulations everyone" Taeyeon said.

"Kamsahamnida!" the boys said in union.

"You too girls congratulations!" Leeteuk cheerfully said.

"Kamsahamnida!" The girls politely said.

"Let's celebrate! Let's go to our favorite restaurant to eat dinner" Heechul suggested.

"The one we've been going ever since we met?" Jessica asked as Heechul nodded.

"Let's take the girls first to their dorm so they can change." Sungmin said.

"You guys too should change." Sunny pointed at Hyuk, Hae, Won, Bum, Wook & Kyu

"It's OK." Siwon waved his hands "We asked the hyungs to bring us extra clothes."

"Oh! then just takes us to our dorms then" Tiffany slightly laughed.

"We'll wait for you right here so go change quickly." Hyoyeon added then the other boys went away.

"Good thing your dorm is just across the street." Yesung said.

"More like 15 feet away" Yuri joked.

"Yeah right!" Yesung was signaling Yuri to give him a high-five but when Yuri raised her hand he suddenly made a fist pump in the air.

"Hey!" Yuri slapped his arm and both of them laughed.

"Taeyeon!" Taeyeon turn around and saw Kangin holding a three pieces of flowers. "For you, Congratulations"

"Omo!" Taeyeon hugged him for a second "gomawo!"

Kangin flashed a smile "Taeyeon....When are you going to accept my feeling for you?"

"Oh about that...." She looked behind Kangin and she was surprised that Leeteuk and her made eye contact.

Leeteuk was caught off guard when Taeyeon looked at him. He suddenly joined Heechul and Hankyung's conversation.

"Taeyeon," She quickly looked back at Kangin "I promise I will do everything for you" He looked at Taeyeon and his face went very serious  "I promise I will never hurt you."

"You promise?" Kangin raised his hand and drew a cross at his chest. "OK!" Taeyeon hugged him tightly. Kangin's eye's went wide as his smile.

"What did we miss?" asked Kyuhyun who just got back with the rest of the guys.

"Starting today I'm Taeyeon's boyfriend!!!" Kangin shouted at the boys.

"Shhh!!" Taeyeon tried to calm him down but he just kept jumping up and down. Suddenly Leeteuk tackled his neck. "Stop! Your creating a scandal." Leeteuk joked then Heechul and Hankyung jumped over them.

"Hyungs!!! OK I WILL STOP!!!!"

~_~_~

"Is everyone ready?" Kyuhyun asked Seohyun who was rushing down the stairs.

"My other unnies are still not ready."

"OK" Kyuhyun smiled "You're really smart you know."

"Not really."

"What do you mean "Not really"? You had a lot of awards."

"You did too." Seohyun complimented him "Didn't you gained a lot of medals too?"

"But you were better"

"That's because I study hard while you play games."

Kyuhyun's mouth dropped open "Are you scolding me?"

"Aniyo, Mianhae..." Seohyun bowed while apologizing.

"I'm just kidding" Kyuhyun walked away laughing.

"We're Ready!" The girls cheered.

"Let's go!" The boys said.

~_~_~

They all walked to their destination.

"They're cute." tiffany said out of the blue.

"Who?" A person suddenly popped out.

"Woah!" she jumped a little bit and looked at the person. "Don't scare me like that."

Siwon chuckled "Who's cute?"

"Them..." Tiffany pointed at KangTae a few feet away.

"Really? Aren't they just walking together?"

"But they're a couple...Now Taeyeon won't have enough time for us."

"Don't say that." Siwon patted her head. "I think she won't, all 8 of you girls are very important to her, your like her real sisters. She will stay the same for you girls."

"You really think so?"\

Siwon saw her most famous eye smile. "I know so."

~_~_~

"Sungmin-ah" Sunny walked to Sungmin's side.

"Neh, Sunny?"

"Look at those two." Sunny pointed at KangTae.

"What is it?" Sungmin looked at her with confused face.

"You think Taeyeon will still have time for us?"

"Aigoo..." Sungmin looked at the ground smiling. "Taeyeon will never run out if time for you girls." Sungmin pinched her cheeks.

"Yah!" Sunny pinched his cheeks too.

 "Hey! Let go!" Sungmin argued.

"No you let go first." Sunny laughed.

They kept arguing then Donghae suddenly ran between them and they both fell to the ground.

"Sorry Guys!" Donghae apologized then kept running.

"Aigoo Sunny Gwenchana?" Sungmin quickly got up and helped Sunny.

"Neh Donghae is really hyper right now." Sunny said then Yoona came running across them.

"I think I know why." Sungmin laughed.

~_~_~

Donghae was behind Kibum and Yoona. "Why is she talking to Kibum and not me?" He was getting jealous then he had an idea. He quickly snatched Kibum's cap and ran away.

"Sorry guys!" After bumping to Sungmin and Sunny he ran faster  while Yoona nad kibum chased him.

"Yah! Donghae you fish! Give Kibum's hat back!" Yoona shouted.

"Get it yourself you deer!" Donghae while waving the cap in the air.

"Yah Donghae stop!" Kibum shouted. "We're here! Stop right there or you will get no food."

Donghae wore the cap and stopped.

"Hey give it!" Yoona tried to reach it but Donghae keeps dodging her hands.

"Yoona just let him wear it" Kibum shouted one last time before going inside the restaurant.

"I'm getting tired!" Yoona slapped Donghae's arms.

"Who told to chase it anyway?" Donghae wrapped his arms around her neck.

"But that's the cap I gave to Kibum on his birthday." She pouted while being strangled. Donghae took off the cap and put it on Yoona's head.

"Here you go then." He whispered and went inside.

"Is he angry?"

~_~_~

"Woah my favorite costumers are here." The waiter greeted them with a smile. "As always Lee Minho at your service. This way please." The waiter directed to to a table for 22 people "One seat is vacant how sad."

"Shindong has his own date with his girlfriend today." Leeteuk said.

"OK please take a seat and what would be your order?" The waiter wrote down all their orders and walked away.


Seating Arrangement


The group patiently waited as their orders are being prepared.

"Sooyoung." Taeyeon started a topic. "When are you gonna say yes to Hankyung-ssi?"

"Oh right!" Jessica squealed "He has confessed his feeling for you a week before graduation."

"Stop it." Sooyoung eyed the two.

"Omo!" Tiffany smiled "Hankyung's face is red. Girls look."

"Jinja?" Heeshul moved Hankyung's face in front of him "He is!" He burst out laughing.

"Aigoo He's really shy around Sooyoung" Jessica laughed.

"I know right!" Heechul laughed louder.

"Hankyung-hyung..." Siwon suddenly jumped in their conversation. "How long are you gonna wait?"

Hankyung just shrugged his shoulders.

"You guys are over reacting." Kangin said "You shouldn't rush them."

"At least Sooyoung & Hankyung know their feelings towards each other." Yuri suddenly said "Unlike others..." Their eyes went towards Yoona's area.

"What? Wae?" Yoona asked.

"Nothing" Yuri smiled at her.

"Unnies the food is here." Seohyun said.

"Finally!" Kyuhyun cheered.

"Sorry if it took a little long." Lee Minho said "Here is your rice and Ramyun for soup."

Another waiter appeared. "Kim Raewon what is that?" Lee Minho asked.

"Roasted chicken and barbecued steak and fried pork chops." Raewon placed it at the middle of the table. "Kwon sang woo will bring the steamed vegetables and fruit salad in a minute."

"Here is your fruits and vegetables." Sangwoo finally came.

"Kim Woobin is here to deliver your drinks!" Woobin cheerfully presented strawberry , pineapple and orange juice

The four very handsome waiters left and the group started eating.

"Awwww so many foods!" Eunhyuk flashed his gummy smile while looking at all the food.

"Hyuk can you pass that?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Here, be careful the ramyun is hot." He gave her a bowl of ramyun.

"Strawberry juice?" Hyoyeon offered him.

"Yup, I wish it could be strawberry milk though."

"You!" Hyoyeon ruffled his hair "Just eat what is in here." Hyoyeon took a slice of beef and shoved it in Hyuk's mouth. "Good right!" Hyoyeon smiled while nodding then she continued to putting food inside Hyuk's mouth.

"Ok stop!" Eunhyuk plead with his mouth full then Hyoyeon laughed and stopped. "She's crazy......" Hyuk though "Maybe that's why I like her."

~_~_~

"WOW that was great!" Heechul said. "Jessica!" He called her right after they exited the restaurant.

"Neh?" sica stopped in her tracks.

"So, How is the ice princess gonna spend her summer?"

"Well me and the girls are going on a vacation trip to Sooyoung's place."

"How long?"

They both continued to walk before Jessica answered his question. "The entire summer I guess. I think we will be back when the enrollment starts."

"Aish! and I though it's gonna be all of us this coming summer."

"It's ok Heechulie it's not that long, We'll be back before you know it."

"If you say so." He smiled "I'll tell the news to the dorm when we get to our dorm."

He was about to ran away but Sica pulled his shirt "Don't be too sad without me ok?" She asked cutely.

"I'll try not to miss my twin too much." Then he ran away laughing like a maniac.

~_~_~

THE BOYS DORM

"OK GUYS! EVERYBODY! MEETING!!" Leeteuk's voice echoed through out the dorm. All the boys sat on the floor at the living room.

"You know what time is it.?" Kangin joyfully asked.

"Time to plan our vacation!" Donghae screamed.

"We better plan it without the girls. because all of them are going to Sooyoung's place." Heechul announced.

"Ah! that's not a good joke hyung." Eunhyuk slightly frowned.

"It's true" Leeteuk said  "Taeyeon already told Kangin about it."

"How sad." Siwon said "I bet Hankyung-hyung also wants to go to Sooyoung's place."

"Can you stop?" Hankyung smiled as he punched Siwon's arm. "Just talk about the vacation already."

"How about going to DBSK sunbaemin's rest house." Sungmin suggested.

"The one which is right next to a beach?" Kyuhyun asked with his eyes wide open.

"Woah! that place is very peaceful and relaxing." Ryeowook smiled.

"They have 3 extra rooms for us!!" Yesung cheered.

"They have a lot of food!!!" Shindong clapped.

"Then is it settled?" Kibum asked.

"OK! This summer to DBSK's rest house!" Leeteuk said and all the 13 boys happily cheered.


Wow! my first chapter, I know it's not that good but it's because this is just a glimpse to give you and idea who might the couples in this story. Another thing is the next chapter is not gonna be about the vacation because were gonna skip that one so no DBSK for now but wait in the later and I mean LATER chapters because I'll include K-pop groups like B2ST, 4Minute, DBSK, SHINee, f(x), 2PM, Wonder Girls and maybe more! 

I think this chapter is one day earlier but I had extra time so forget the "In 1 week update" rule today. Please comment and subscribe. ( :3