A man inlove

Encore Separation

BOOK 1: Chapter 2

 

9:00 AM

Leeteuk just finished washing his face when the doorbell rang. As he opens the door an angel face appeared in front of him.

"Annyeong hasaeyo!" Taeyeon greeted.

"A-annyeong hasaeyo" Leeteuk stuttered.

"Oppas, Annyeong hasaeyo!" The other girls happily went inside their dorm while Taeyeon closes the door.

"Taeyeon, what are you girls doing here very early?" Leeteuk eagerly asked. "and since when did you got back?"

"Sunny got a message from Sungmin that you guys are gonna enroll today, we just got yesterday."

"Oh, OK..." leeteuk paused for a moment thinking what to say next. "I missed you, really."

"Taeyeon!" Kangin suddenly appeared behind Leeteuk.

"Kangin oppa!" The couple hugged each other.

"Ehem..." Leeteuk coughed a little bit then the two ended their moment. "We all missed each and everyone of you girls."

"I know that." Taeyeon nodded and smiled. "Kangin, you better hurry we need to enroll today."

"OK! but eat lunch with us Ryeowook and Hankyung are almost finished cooking."

"Sure." she gladly agreed and the three went inside.

~_~_~

"Ohhhhh Food!!" Sooyoung pointed at the fried rice being cooked by Hankyung.

"Woah! Sooyoung..." Hankyung smiled widely. "You're here already."

"Of course yes." She sniffed the foods "That smells gooooood."

"Ow here." Hankyung took a spoon and scooped some rice. "try and taste it, be careful it's still hot." then he fed Sooyoung.

"Omoo it's so delicious." sooyoung said and Hankyung smiled.

"Jinja?" Ryeowook suddenly interrupted. "Have you tried my kimchi? It's a lot better than Hankyung's fried rice." Ryeowook joked.

"Yah! little maknae" Hankyung pointed his spatula at Ryeowook. "I know your the best cook here but Sooyoung should eat my food."

"You know what it doesn't matter because I'll eat every food later." She laughed. "but I'll always pick Hankyung's food first." Hankyung suddenly turned around and pretended to be busy cooking just to hide his blushing face.

~_~_~

"Sunny-ah" shindong tapped Sunny's shoulder.

"Neh? What is it?"

"Can you please wake Sungmin? He won't even move, I don't know what to do."

"Sure it's my pleasure!" Sunny devilishly smiled. "Yah! Sungmin!" Sunny shouted the moment she opened KyuMin's room. "You won't move huh..." She playfully sat on Sungmin's back and bounced up and down.

"What the..." Sungmin unexpectedly rolled so sunny landed over him.

"Shindong asked me to wake you up." She smiled cutely then quickly ran out of the room.

"Aish! why is my face so hot?" Sungmin covered himself with his blanket.

~_~_~

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun called Sungmin "Can you please stop covering yourself and get up." He threw a pillow to Sungmin.

"OK! OK!" Sungmin sat up "I'll be out in a minute."

Kyuhyun went back to the living room and continued to play starcraft. Also Yesung just got out of the bathroom wearing is pajamas. The triplets, (Yuri, Yoona & Seohyun) were sitting at the living room quietly chatting when suddenly...

"HAHAHA" Yuri laughed "Look at Yesung's face it's swelling."

"Like you don't wake up like this!" Yesung argued.

"Hey! I'm not ugly like you when i woke up!" Yuri answered.

"Yes you do! Yes you do!" Yesung so Yuri got up from her seat and chased him around the house.

~_~_~

"Sica are you sure it's OK to go inside one of the boys room?" The American couple (Jessica & Tiffany) was inside HanChulWon's room.

"Fany I'm just gonna sleep for now since the food isn't ready yet." Sica laid down on Siwon's bed.

"That's mine" a voice spoke up.

"Ah! Siwon oppa" Fany was slightly startled.

"It's ok she can borrow it for a while." Siwon smiled. "We have to be quiet though Heechul hyung is still sleeping"

"Oh! sica too, she's asleep again." Fany giggled. "This girl really likes sleeping." She felt Siwon pushing her out of the room. "Where are we going?"

"Outside this room, we don't want to disturb the ice princess and self-proclaimed Cinderella now, do we?" Siwon closed the door. "So how's vacation?"

"Nothing important, playing, eating, cleaning and stuff."

"Really almost the same for us."

"Sooyoung's house was really big. Hyoyeon, Seohyun & Yuri were always cooking foods for us. Sunny, Taeyeon & Yoona were playing with Sooyoung's dog or sometimes cleaning the house they even stole an ice inside the fridge." Fany slightly laughed. "then Jessica and I played badminton but she always got tired, I end up playing soccer by myself."

"Is that so? then someday I'll play with you and it can be any game you want."

"Really that's great!" Fany said in English.

"Yeah great you know." Siwon went English too and Fany just giggled at his accent.

~_~_~

"Kyuhyun-ssi" Seohyun called him.

"Mwoh?" Kyuhyun asked without talking his eyes off the computer.

"You shouldn't spend too much time in front of a computer. Radiation is bad for your health."

"I know that." He answered.

"See, Kyu." Kibum suddenly came with Donghae and Eunhyuk behind him. "Even Seohyun here wants you to stop for awhile."

"Where's Hyoyeon?" Eunhyuk quickly questioned.

"I think she's helping in the kitchen." Seohyun said.

"To the kitchen." Eunhyuk said then Donghae looked at him maliciously. "I'm going to get some strawberry milk!"

"Then get me some carrots Hyuk, I'm hungry." Donghae requested. Hyuk moon walked backwards to the kitchen while nodding at Donghae.

~_~_~

"Yo, Hyo!" Hyuk flashed his gummy smile at Hyoyeon.

"Hey Hyuk!"

"Whatcha doin?" Hyuk asked as he took a bundle of carrots out the fridge and started to slice it.

"Since the food is almost finish we're setting the table." Hyo answered. "Mind if you help us?"

"Sure! I'll be back."

~_~_~

"Kyuhyun turn off the computer for a while." Kibum groaned as he sat noext to Yoona while Donghae turns on the TV and sat on the floor.

"Yah Kibum, You know you can't stop me playing my game." Kyu smirked.

"Kyuhyun-ssi" Seohyun interrupted "I don't think Kibum-ssi is stopping you, your hyung is just worried."

"I'm gonna turn it off in a few minutes." Kyu loudly muttered.

"Yoona-unnie I'm going to help in the kitchen too."

"OK." Yoona nodded.

"Hae! Here's your carrots." Hyuk gave him a bowl of carrots.

"Thanks Hyuk!"

"No problem." Hyuk went back to the kitchen.

~_~_~

"Yoona." Kibum tapped her. "You've been quiet, are you sick?"

"Um...Ah..maybe b-because I'm hungry." Yoona stuttered.

Donghae shoved the bowl of carrots in front of Yoona's face. "You want some?" Yoona gladly took 2 slices.

"I'll go get you some water." Kibum got up from his seat. "Wait up OK?"

"OK I'll wait here." When Kibum disappeared Yoona quickly tapped Donghae's shoulder. "Oppa?"

"Neh?" Hae answered without looking at her.

"Did I annoy you the last time we all went to dinner?" Yoona pouted.

Donghae turned around and looked at her "Isn't she cute when she pouts?" He thought and smiled a little. "Of course not, why would I?"

"Jinja? Cause I thought you got angry at me." She paused then she showed her palms to Hae. "Can I have more carrots?"

"Yoona here's your water." Kibum gave her the glass of water and sat back down. Donghae took 2 slices then he gave to whole bowl to Yoona.

"Gomawo oppas!"

~_~_~

"Eunhyuk is back!" Hyuk came dancing around the kitchen.

"Hyuk can take your earphones off?" Leeteuk demanded while arranging the chairs.

"What!?!"

Hyoyeon took his earphones off then shout in his ear "He said take your earphones off!!!"

"Aww...that hurts." Hyuk hissed.

"Serves you right." Kangin chuckled.

"Only 12 persons can eat here." Taeyeon pouted. "Is it OK for the others to eat in the living room?" Taeyeon looked at Kangin and he just nodded.

"Of course Taeyeon, besides Heechul and Jessica are still asleep right?"

"I think Kyuhyun-ssi and Sungmin-ssi is inside their room." Seohyun added.

"What's taking the food so long?" Shindong asked.

"Your can call the others hyung it's ready." Ryeowook answered.

~_~_~

 

Teuk, Taeng, Kangin, Won, Fany, Yul, Yesung, Wook, Sooyoung & Hankyung were silently eating at the table.

"Unnies Me and Yoona are just gonna eat at the living room." Hyoyeon informed.

"The others are already eating there too. Kibum, Donghae & Shindong" Yoona added then both of them walked away.

"There's no room for me.." Hyuk complained. "To the living room." Hyuk marched away.

"Wait a minute." Sunny stood up "Sungmin is still in his room right?" she grabbed a tray. "I will just deliver his lunch."

Seohyun also got up "Unnie I'll help you."

"Maknae & Danshin, why don't you just eat with them" Yuri said.

"Correct! They have a folding table table there." Yesung agreed. "They kept it there because they always steal foods at midnight."

"Well then, Seohyun get your meal we'll eat there so that when HeeSica wakes up they can take our seats." Sunny and Seohyun went to KyuMin's room.

~_~_~

Eunhyuk was about to sit at the last remaining sofa but Hyoyeon quickly stole it.

"YAH, That's mine."

"I'm suppose to sit here because I'm a girl. Aren't you a gentleman?" Hyoyeon & Eunhyuk placed their foods down then Hyuk suddenly jumped over Hyo's lap.

"Ow! Hyuk! Get off!!" Hyoyeon grunts.

"Not gentleman huh? says the seat thief."

"Can you please Get off!"

"Make me!!!" Hyuk shouted.

Yoona & Donghae started laughing, same to Shindong who couldn't hold his laughter anymore & Kibum was just shaking his head while smiling.

"OK, OK, Lee Hyukjae is the best dancing machine ever."

"hmmm close enough." Hyuk got up with his gummy smile.

"Your heavy!" Hyo exhaled heavily

"You too." he pointed to her and laughed loudly.

Eunhyuk then went to sit next to Donghae. He kept scooting to him and Donghae is ending up being pushed closer to Yoona.

"Hyuk stop it." He glared at Eunhyuk.

"I need some space." Hyuk grinned at Donghae.

"Just go sit at the floor!" Donghae took the cushion behind him and smacked it at Hyuk's face.

"Ouch!" Hyuk went down and sat on the cushion "No need to be rude Hae." he chuckled.

Donghae glanced at Yoona only to end up having a close eye contact with he so quickly looked away.

"Donghae-ah Gwenchana?" Kibum questioned.

"Neh Waeyo?"

"Are you sure your fine?" Kibum slightly laughed.

"Yeah Donghae." Hyuk joined in "Why are you sweating so much?"

"M-me? A-aniyo!" Hae stuttered.

"Guys can you please stop making fun of each other and just eat." Shindong said and the case was closed........for now.

~_~_~

"AHHHHH~~~"

"WAHHHH~~~~~"

Screams were heard and it's coming from HanChulWon's room

"What was that?" Tiffany covered her ears.

"Heechul..." Siwon got up from his seat and peeked out.

"Jessica..." Taeyeon glanced at Kangin.

"-are awake." Kangin nodded.

Heechul came running to the dinning table and bumped at Siwon. "Wah! Siwon there's someone at your bed!"

"Heechulie.." Leeteuk got up from his seat laughing. "don't tell me your scared of your so called twin."

"YAH! YOU!" Jessica came and pointed at Heechul. "Why are you so noisy? Why were you screaming? Waeyo???"

"Sica...Heechul thought you were a ghost..hahaha" Yuri wasn't able to hold her laughter.

"I told you you look weird when you wake up Sica." Sooyoung burst out laughing

"Jessica, don't scare me like that." Heechul said.

"What did I do?" Jessica looked at him confused.

"You were...covering yourself.....all white....scary." Heechul explained.

"Hyung just eat already." Siwon went back to his seat. "You too Jessica, get some food and don't mind Heechul-hyung."

"Siwon's right." Leeteuk also went back to the table.

"Leeteuk don't sit there." Heechul point at the seat next to Hankyung. "I want to sit next to Hankyung and my twins should be next to me. Go sit there." He pointed at the seat next to Taeyeon.

"But I was here first." Leeteuk whined.

"You want to start a war?" Heechul threaten his only hyung.

"Whatever." Leeteuk sat down in defeat as Heechul smiled when he and Jessica were getting their meal.

~_~_~

"Sungmin can you believe it she told me to stop playing." Kyu complained to Sungmin inside their room.

"At least she didn't jump over you to wake you up." Sungmin massaged his back.

"Still she-" Kyu was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Sungmin, Kyuhyun." Sunny came in holding a tray full of foods. "Seohyun and I bought you guys your lunch. "

"The table was also full so we decided to eat here with you guys." Seohyun added.

"Hyung go get the table!" Kyuhyun quickly commanded.

"Kyu, help them with those trays." Sungmin was panicking while rushing to set the table.

All four of them sat around a small table and started to eat.

"Sungmin-ah are you angry at me for my wake up call?" Sunny asked cutely.

"A-a-aniyo, Gwenchana." Sungmin forced a smile.

"Thank you for the food." Kyuhyun told Seohyun.

"It's OK." Seohyun smiled at him.

The four ate happily at KyuMin's room away from the chaotic sides of the house.

~_~_~

"Sooyoung is the food good?" Hankyung asked.

"Neh!"

"Every food is good to her hyung." Ryeowook teased.

"Ryeowook just want's you to try his food. Here try this." Hankyung fed Sooyoung some kimchi.

"Hmm, Daebak oppa!"

Kangin scoffed. "Taeyeon try this." Kangin fed her some noodles.

"Jessica try this." Heechul took a spoonful of fried rice and was about to shove it inside Sica's mouth but-

"Wait, what are you doing oppa?" Jessica tried not to laugh.

"These lovers are making me jealous, now just eat this." Jessica ate Heechul food but she couldn't stop herself from laughing towards Heechul's actions and all the girls started to giggle.

"Yah Siwon." Heechul's face went serious. "Stop smiling while staring at Tiffany's eye smile. You too Leeteuk stop admiring Taeyeon's weird laugh."

Siwon's face became surprised and embarrassed while Leeteuk secretly kicked Heechul's leg.

"Jessica don't kick me." Heechul accused Sica.

"I'm not doing anything."

"Can't we just finish eating so we can finally go to school." Kangin said then the entire group resumed finishing their meal.

~_~_~

"Is everyone ready?!?!" Leeteuk shouted.

"READY!"

"KAJA!"

They all took a bus ride to their school, SM high. To Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong & Sungmin it's a new school year. Even if they are 2nd year students they still have to make adjustments especially because all of them are all together in one school. To Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum & Kyuhyun it's all new to them but they know that their hyungs will be guiding them from time to time. To the girls they felt so lucky to have 13 oppas, 13 bodyguards, 13 protectors and whether they know it or not 13 lovers. The question is will their 13 boys be able to stay with them till the end of a school year or will these start to disappear one by before they know it.


I'm sorry if this chapter is a little late but still I didn't exceed the 15th day mark so I'm still safe. Please understand me peeps I just survived midterm exams not to mention line-up projects. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and if you want to, I'm just wondering, if only you want, just maybe, >.< leave a comment.