Trouble and saviour

My first and only love

Hongki's POV

 
"Hi, I am Lee Hong Ki.I'm a new student here.Please treat me well" I bowed.
The homeroom teacher pointed to the place I have to sit.I quickly sat at that table and looked around the class.What a coincidence,the guy I met earlier is sitting beside me.I tried to greet him again "Hi,we meet again" I told him but he didn't pay his attention.He just looked at his book.eeek...*blushed* but I just turned my head to the front again.May be I will talk to him later.
 
 
....
 
 
Then the lunch bell rings *Kringgg**...
 
I packed my things and lead to my locker then to the cafeteria. When I was walking,some students were gave a look at me and turned to their friends and talked something.I smell something fishy but I shook it off. I walked into cafeteria alone carrying my food and searching for a place to sit.But no one seems to have desire to sit with me.
 
 
Then.." Yah! Are you the new student?" I heard a voice behind me.I turned to look at the person.There I saw Wonbin and the guy who called me and the other 2 boys.Wonbin smirked and said " Hey Lee Hongki, your first day huh? haha..At last,the boy who works at our house gets to enroll this kind of school.Are you happy huh? Begger,you should thank to our Mom". " Hahahahaha....." the whole group laughed at me.
 
 
Now , the whole cafeteria looked at me with disgusted look.This whole school is filled with kids of the riches family.They may think that a poor boy like me shouldn't be in the same school with them.What should I do now? I felt so hopeless.I didn't wish my first day in school to be like this.I didn't expect Wonbin to do such a cruel revealation on this very first day either.I felt my eyes become very hot and tears are about to fall.But I know I shouldn't cry in front of these guys.If I cry,they will humiliate me more.I don't know how to react.I just want to run away.
 
 
"I..I.." I can't find my words..Wonbin interrupted "what are you going to say again, trashboy? Now you should know your standard.Just because your dad enrolled you, do you think you'll be the same as us? HuH?" Then the other boy beside him smirked, he grabbed the glass of lemondae on my food tray and poured it on my head."Woo.." the whole cafeteria made the sound.Heartless people, they all are enjoying it.
 
 
 "Yah Lee Joon! what do you think you're doing?? I have been telling you not to bully others especially new students" I heard the voice from behind.
 
"Ju..Jun..Junhyung, don't be mad at me. I'm just playing with this boy.Don't misunderstand me Junhyung-ah" .
 
 
 
The guy who poured lemondae on me suddenly changed into a different person.Earlier, he was acting like a jerk. I wondered what kind of person can make someone changed like that.I looked back, I was so surprised when I saw who it is.It's that nerd before. 
 
 
"Is that playing?? How could you play in this way? It is bullying. Don't be proud of yourself as well.You all can attend this school just because of your rich parents.How much can you earn yourself? You are bullying him just because he's poor. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Chi..Lee Joon, you should behave well if you want to be my bestfriend. Next time if I see you bullying others, I won't talk to you again" the guy pulled my hand and dragged me out of the cafeteria leaving all of them stunned in their position. 
 
 
I suppose the guy named Lee Joon shouted at us " Junhyung-ah, I didn't mean to do this... Sorry don't be mad at me~~" but Junhyung didn't looked back and left the cafeteria.
 
He dragged me into the male toilet and let me clean my hair and clothes. "Just stay here, I'll bring my PE clothes.You should change yours.You didn't bring any extra clothes right?" 
I just nodded and smiled weakly.I'm still shaking. Then he left the toilet.
 
 
I felt like all of my energy were drawn out of me.Earlier in the cafeteria,I might collapse if Junhyung didn't pulled me out of there.I thanked him so much.There's still someone on my side other than Jonghun.I wonder if Jonghun would help me when he see my condition.My knees became weak.I think it's the aftereffect from getting humiliated in front of others.I've been treating like a trash since I was a child.But this time is the worst. I have no strength to stand.I squatted down on the floor.I wish Junhyung would return quickly.
 
 
After a while,Junhyung returned " Are you ok? Now,change into these clothes.We still have another class to attend.See you later" He turned away.I quickly grabbed his hand "Thank you so much" He said "my pleasure, I can't stand bullying others.That Lee Joon guy is my friend,he's actually not that bad.He's so childish and wants to play with others.But his childish action sometimes look like bullying.And don't take their words into your heart.We all are the same,okay?" he smiled.
 
 
I felt so warm by his words.He's such a good friend.I thought he was a nerd but he's not totally a nerd at all.He's like a Hyung.Despite his age,he's so mature. I felt safe with him. I nodded " Thank you so much Junhyung-ah..you'll be my friend right?"
 
"You're already my friend...but one thing, don't disturb me when I'm reading..It's the thing I hate most Chingu" He smiled again. This time, my energy came back,I smiled and nodded. Then he patted me on my shoulder and left the toilet. I quickly changed into his clothes.
 
"May be this is the good thing out of all the bad things happened to me" I think my luck is not that bad either.
 
 
Thanks for reading!Comment and subscribes are gladly accepted here.
 
Sorry for my late update Readers!!
 
Now I finished my exam.So,I'll try to update everyday or every 2 days.
 
Thank you so much.I love you all!! ^______^