Summary

My first and only love

Hongki and IU are siblings.Hongki loves his little sister IU so much as their father left them since they were so young.They were so poor but their mom worked very hard for her children.Hongki being the eldest has to help his mom and do part-time job for IU and his school fees.

Hongki's father,Mr.lee married another woman,Ms.Kim who is super rich and left them with their mom.The woman his father remarried has two children but his father chose her only because of her money,houses and cars.These two children are Wonbin,the older and Jonghun,the younger one.

Then Hongki's mother died in car accident and the two children became orphan.But their father knew this situation and felt so pity for them since they are also his children.So, he talked to his wife and asked to let them stay in his house. His wife didn't like this idea at first but finally ,she agreed not because she liked them but because she had some plan.

 

What do you think will happen after Hongki and IU get to stay in that house? Will they be okay or not??


 

Really really sorry for this ... because I reeditted my story and changed the foreward to the first chapter .And this is just the summary, don't get mad please!! :D I promise to update a new chapter as soon as possible.. Please stay tuned!!