Jonghun is controlling himself

My first and only love

Jonghun's POV

 
 

"You.. You.. You..." I was surprised by the sudden appearance of him.

I became out of balance and slipped backward. I was expecting to feel the hard touch of my and the floor but in stead of it, I felt the warm hands fetching me around my waist and arm.Thanks to this guy,I returned to my upright posture.

 

When I come to senses, " Don't..don't touch me" I blurted out then the boy removed his hands from my body and said " I'm sorry youngmaster.I thought you were slipping so..so..".

 

 

This time,I said,by trying to calm my trembling voice," Who are you ?? Why are you in my house?? ".

The boy seems to be alittle scared by my sudden action since I can see he is just staring at the floor while answering my answer.

 

"My name is Lee hong ki.My father brought me and my sister to this house yesterday.We're his kids.I hope you can accept us staying at your house" he bowed and said the whole thing with a treambling voice.

 

I still can't believe what I'm hearing and without saying anything to the poor boy,I stormed out of the kitchen and went back quickly into my room.I slammed the door behind me which can wake the whole house up.

 
 
 
The whole scene is still unbelievable to me. I just met him yesterday and now he's right in my house which is like a dream.
 
The boy I fall for at first sight, the boy who is so beautiful like a girl , the boy whose smile can make me shivering has finally become the person which my family tends to hate a lot.
 
Whenever my father talks about bringing up his children, I don't really agree to it.
 
I like being alone and hates when there are many people around me.That's so annoying to me, now what, my father brings his two children.
 
My house will never be at ease since my mother was never good with the maids and this time, I have the sense of her torturing the boy and his sister.
 
I'm sure I will be hearing many more scoldings and shoutings in my house.
 
 
 
 
But I just have to accept the truth since they are already in our house. All I can do is ignoring them.I can feel my heart is beating so fast like a drum in my chest but I have to stop myself.I'm totally straight.Why should I fall for a boy?And the worst thing is he will live under the same roof as me.
 
 
"Damn it"I shouted in my mind but I just realized that I shouted it from my mouth when my father said" Jonghun , what are you cursing at? Don't you like the breakfast??" .
 
"sorry dad, it's just that... ah, yes, I don't like the food" I can't find the reason suddenly so I just followed what my father said. We are at the dining table eating breakfast.
 
 
But my mind is filled with thoughts and don't have any appetite to eat. Like every morning , our family breakfast time is quiet but today is different since there are two extra people.
 
The little girl was also eating together with us while the boy didn't.For the boy,I think he saw my dislike face.
 
So he was about to leave the room but my father said " Hongki, where are you going? Come eat with us" .
 
That boy..Hongki was stopped by the voice and said "It's okay, Appa.I'm not hungry yet.Please excuse me for now" .
 
I blew out hot air from my mouth quietly because I can't feel at ease whenever Hongki is around.
 
I'm actually holding myself in front of him and put on dislike face.But I'm not sure how long I can be that cold to him. His smile,his voice, his actions were irresistable for me.
 
 
 

Hongki's POV

 
 
I left the dining room as quickly as possible after I've done my work.My stomach has been giving noises.
 
I've been preparing breakfast since early morning.I only got 3 hours of sleep and now feel so tired.
 
Actually I never get allowance to eat together with them.It's one of the rules of my stepmother.She doesn't want me to be friends with her son.May be she thought we're too pathetic to talk to her sons.
 
I had to plead her to let my sister eat with them.Thanks god she accept it.Now, I had to lie my father that I'm not hungry since I had to do other work.I never felt this lonely in my life. People in this house are so mean.
 
"Mom,I miss you so much" I thought in my mind while polishing the shoes of youngmasters and my father.I had to finish this before my father came out of the house.
 
If he sees me, he'll ask madam , then she will scold me for sure.
 
After a while, IU came out first. She ran towards me and said " Oppa, are you alright?? You haven't eaten anything yet. This is what I stole from the dining table.Eat it before they come out" she gave me the bread quickly.
 
 
I quickly took it and put the whole bread into my mouth.That's the reason why I love my sister so much.She's the only one who's good to me after our mom died.That's why I tried my best to make her happy.
 
 
"Oppa, I can go to school myself today.You don't need to send me off.You look so tired.Rest yourself at home,okay?? Bye bye Oppa!!" she said.
 
I feel so sorry for her.I sent her school everymorning but today, I can't. My sister understands this and she goes by herself.
 
"Mianhe IU, I should be the one sending you to school. Be careful on your way..Bye bye " I kissed her cheek and she ran off cheerfully from the gate.
 
 
P.S Hongki and IU goes to different school from Jonghun and Wonbin. After his their mom died,Hongki quitted school in order to earn money.That's why he doesn't have to go to school with IU now.
 

 

 

Thanks for reading everyone!! I am so busy with studying for exam.

Wish me luck for my exam!! :D

Despite being busy,I'll make sure to update another chap tomorrow.So stay tuned! ^___^