Chapter 10

My first and only love

Hongki's POV

 
 
After showering, I climbed downstairs and went into the dining room. I heard IU came back downstairs. When she saw me, she said "Oppa,I'm back. Jaejin sent me off but he already left" she grinned.
 
I ruffled her hair  "okay IU, go and shower. We have to join dinner later.I'll be waiting at the table. Come quickly" .
 
"Ye' oppa" she said and disappeared into our room. 
 
 
"Hongki, go and call Jonghun and Wonbin to dinner.I think they are in their room" the stepmother said before I entered the dining room.
 
I said yes and went upstairs again. I'm scared to go into Wonbin's room.How could I face him? Chills crept all over my body before I knocked on his door. However I knocked on it, and asked for his permission to enter.
 
 
"Come in" I heard his voice from the other side of the door.I slowly turned the door knob and entered. I looked around the room and saw Wonbin on the bed.He was sitting with guitar in his hand.When he saw me, he put in gaze with hatred on me.I felt chills again.Everything he does scared me.His gaze, his words and his action.I don't want to stay longer in this room so I said "Youngmaster, dinner is ready..."
 
 
Then suddenly he put in guitar down and rushed towards me, grabbed me with force and pinned me on the wall.I can't do anything while one of his hand grabbed my hair and the other pinned my hand on the wall. I winced in pain but he pulled my hair harder and spoke near my face
 
 
"Jerk, I can't forget how you and your friend did to me this morning. I've never been scolded by someone who's younger than me.You two humiliated me in front of my friends. You! If you don't want your life destroyed by me, stay low.Don't ever try to talk back to me.And warn that little friend of yours" then he released me and went outside.
 
 
After he released me,I fell down on the floor.I winced in pain and touched my head where he pulled my hair. My eyes started to tear but I wiped it quickly with the back of my hand.What did I do to deserve this?I didn't humiliate him.He was the one who started to humiliate me in the cafeteria and now,he put all the blame on me just because he felt scolded by Junhyung who's younger than him.I rubbed my head, slowly got up and exited his room.
 
 
Then I knocked on Jonghun's room.He opened the door and "Oh, what's up Hongki? Come in" . I just shook my head and "Ani, Madam told me to call you for dinner" His finger ran through my hair and he holds my chin.I'm so surprised that he did.My hair was messy because it was pulled by Wonbin.And now Jonghun gently comb my hair with his slender hands. I don't know how to interpret that feeling.
 
I just standing there with my eyes staring at him with full of pleasure.But when I realized what I was doing , I quickly stopped my glance and lowered my head. He holds my chin up and stare in my eyes again.My eyes were pleading him to stop staring at me.I'm afraid I can't control myself anymore.
 
 
He softly said "You are the very first person who can make me feel like this, I don't know what I'm doing anymore.I tried to stop myself but I can't. From now on,I'll do as I want" then he pecked a small kiss on my forehead.Before I could say anything,he went downstairs leaving me at his doorway. I felt my cheeks blushed a little.
 
 
I can't believe what I heard.Did he mean he fell for me?oh no,it's impossible.And what did he mean by doing as he wants? Oh my god, why is everything so complicated? About less than a minute after being threatened by Wonbin,I was confessed by Jonghun. What's happening with my life.I felt like I've gone crazy. 
 
 
And then I went downstairs and entered the dining room.Everyone was already at the table.Firstly I was glared by Wonbin's fierce eyes.I quickly changed my glance towards IU.But still not looking at Jonghun,I made myself on the chair. While eating, my dad and my stepmother were talking themselves.
 
Suddenly,Jonghun said "Hongki, eat more"
 
he put a spoonful of seafoods into my plate.  
 
" thanks Young...ah~ Jonghun"
 
My stepmother glared at me. I quickly lower my gaze and continued eating. Then Jonghun again put some dishes into my plate. This time Wonbin also glared at me and Jonghun.
 
"Yah Jonghun, give me some dishes too. I'm your brother.He's not" he pouted at Jonghun. 
 
Jonghun said "Hyung, you have many dishes in your plate.Hongki only has a few. Don't compare like this.Here~" he gave some of the dishes to Wonbin.
 
"Okay kids, talk less and eat. We are almost finished" madam interrupted us. But she left a piece of evil glance on me before she continued eating. I'll be scolded and I know it well. She's not pleased by Jonghun's action on me.But she won't scold Jonghun.It will be me again. I sadly think about my fate.
 
 
After dinner,Wonbin, IU and my dad went into their bedrooms.I had to put all the dishes in the sink and started washing them. Jonghun came near me again.
 
He grinned and said "Hongki,you need any help?" He was about to pull another pair of gloves near the sink.I quickly stopped him.
 
"No, youngmaster.I can do this myself.Please,go into your room and rest.Please .." I don't want my stepmother to see us like this.I don't want to be scolded more. Please Jonghun, I'm begging you.
 
"Jonghun, what are you doing here? I think it's time to go to bed" oh my god, my stepmother saw us.
 
"Mom, I'm just trying to help him.Does he have to wash that many dishes all by himself?"
 
He tried to protest but my stepmother said "Okay baby , you can help next time. Now, I need to talk with Hongki.Can you leave us?" She said smiling at him.
 
Jonghun nodded and said "Ye' , I'll leave now.Mom, good night.And Hongki, good night" he patted my head and left.But I just nodded my head while turning to other direction since I knew what will happen to me next.
 
"Lee Hong Ki, turn around and look at me" she told me after making sure Jonghun went into his room.
 
Now,there's only me and her standing in the kitchen. I slowly turned around but still lowering my head.I don't have strength to look at her eyes.
 
"Do you have any words to explain this? I've warned you not to stay near my sons. Now, are you doing against me? How did you seduce my son Jonghun? With your innocent , pitiful actings? Yah! answer me!!" she yelled at my face.
 
"Ani,I...I didn't seduce him and I didn't do anything" I was trembling with fear.
 
She smirked " I don't believe you.And my Jonghun never treated anyone like this. You must be the point of him changing. So, I don't want to see you in my house"
 
I was alerted by her words and I suddenly shook my head, quickly kneed down in front of her, hold her legs and said " Please ,I beg you madam.Please don't kick me out. I will make sure this won't happen again"
 
I was trembling in fear as I was afraid of being separated from my sister and my father.I only have this family.I don't want to live alone. I looked at her with pleading eyes.She shook my hands off my legs.Tears start to fall from my eyes.I wiped it quickly and begged her again. I don't know other way either. I'm such a useless person who only knows to beg.
 
I sobbed and said "Please madam, I'll do anything but don't kick me out.You can make me do everything.Please~~"
 
Her previously tense face expression lessen abit and said "Hmm.. make sure this is the last time.This is the last warning. I don't want to see this again. If something like this happened again,you'll be kicked out immediately. Understand??"
 
"Yes madam yes, I won't let this happen again.I promise" 
 
"Okay then, wash the dishes quickly. Oh and before you sleep, clean all other rooms except the bedrooms. I don't want to see any dust next morning" she left a smirk before going into her bedroom.I wiped my tears again and continued working the whole night.
 

 

Hehe..Don't kill me.I like to make Hongki suffered.If you have the same feeling like me,you'll enjoy this.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

I love all the readers and subscribers.Thanks for supporting my fanfic although it's not that good.

Please support my next chapter as well ^.^