Love at first sight

My first and only love

On the other hand,

 
 
"Oppa oppa!! Are we going to our Appa's house today?" IU asked Hongki while wearing her school uniform.
 
"Of course, we are going to meet with Appa today" Hongki shouts from kitchen.
 
"Oppa , I miss him so much..although he left us,I still love him.Do you also feel like that oppa?" said IU.
 
"Yeah,me too. Okay, stop talking and hurry up.You're late for school" said Hongki.He finishes preparing lunchbox and waits for her.
 
When IU saw Hongki not wearing school uniform,she said "Ye' oppa, but why are you not going to school?"
 
"Ah, not today sis..because I have to work.As mom is not here,who will be giving for your school fees other than me?" said Hongki.
 
" Oppa, we still got Appa...he will pay for us.So, don't be working too hard,you have to study too.I think everything will be okay after we meet our Appa" said IU.
 
"yeah, I think so.. okay, are you finished? Let's go" said Hongki.
 
" Ye' oppa!!" IU answers happily since she thinks about staying together with their dad again.
Hongki holds his sister's hand and heads to the bus-stop.
 

At school..
 
During lunchbreak, Wonbin texted Jonghun 
 
To:Jonghun
 
Come with me for a second.I have this girlfriend from other school and she's talked to meet in a cafeteria outside the school.I don't want to go there alone. Jonghun ah, come with me okay?
 
When Jonghun sees this message, he feels so annoyed. But he knows he can't say no to his brother because if Wonbin goes alone,he will surely get in some fight.Jonghun is the one who has to stop him from these situations.So he has no choice but to go with Wonbin.
 
To:Wonbin
 
Arasseo, wait me in the car
 
When they arrive at the cafeteria, the girl hasn't arrived yet. So, they sit in one of the table and wait.After a while, a waiter comes "What would like to order,Sir?" 
 
Jonghun said " Two Americano,please" then look up and see a beautiful male above him.He didn't believe his eyes what he see.He had never seen such a beauty in his life.Just a single look in his eyes can make him melt and love this guy whatever it is a he or she.Then the waiter smile brightly and left the table leaving Jonghun in his daydream.
He had never seen such a cheerful smile anywhere.He felt like he was in a garden with colourful flowers surrounding him and rainbow above him. He got something like a floating sensation as if he used drugs. He knows it's just a daydream but he doesn't want to wake up from it. Then suddenly,
 
"Oppa, Mian..I'm late, waiting for so long??" the voice of Wonbin's girl destroy Jonghun's daydream and alert him.
 
Wonbin said" It's okay baby, not that long.. oh by the way,this is Jonghun, my brother"
 
Jonghun said " Nice to meet you" and  look around the cafeteria in order to find the waiter again.
 
" Jonghun-ah, what are you searching for ? " said Wonbin.
 
"Oh well, just..."  then he heard some noises behind him. 
 
The guys from behind said " Hey kid,you're so lovely.. would you like to work for me?? I can pay you more than this job pays. Follow me ..baby" in a cheesy tone.
 
Jonghun turned around and saw the beautiful waiter struggling to pull out his hand from the man.
 
"Sir,please, I have to work..you can't do this to me.Please release my hand.." the boy said beggingly. 
 
 
That ert didn't release and start to pull him out of the cafe' .. at this time, Jonghun can't control his anger and stand up suddenly. But before he could make any steps, that man accidently pushes the coffee cups from the table.The sound of coffee cups hitting the floor makes the manager to come out immediately. Then the man immediately shook off the boy which makes him out of balance and falls on the floor.
 
 
 
When the manager arrived, she saw the waiter on the floor with all the cracking pieces of coffee cups around him.
 
The ert pointed at Hongki and said " This waiter, doesn't he have eyes?? he can't even see a person coming and bumps.Look at this mess!! How can a popular cafeteria has this kind of useless waiter? See what he did!! he bumps right into me and cracks the coffee cups in front of me. What a terrible day! ".
 
Actually the man was lying because he doesn't want to pay for the mess. He put all the blame on Hongki who was helplessly lying on the floor.
 
 "Lee Hong Ki!!! How could you make this happen?" the manager shouted.
 
Hongki quickly got up and said in trembling voice "I, I ..I didn't do this...*slap*  the manager noona slapped him across his face.
 
"No more explanation!! Apologize to the customer and clean up this mess".
 
"Oh, I'm very sorry Sir..this is our fault.I will punish this waiter for making this mess. Please don't mind us " the manager apologized the man. 
 
Jonghun can see the boy's teary eyes after getting slapped. Jonghun feel so pity for him,he wants to punch that guy in face so much but he can't help anything this time.Since they are out in the school hours, their mom will be informed if they do anything big.
 
Jonghun can't bear this anymore and told Wonbin that "  Hyung,I'll wait you in the car. I have to buy  something around here,I'll go first" then Jonghun leave quickly without looking at the chaos situation inside the cafe' .  
 
But Wonbin didn't seem to notice this scene as he was passionately kissing his girlfriend. 
 
In the cafeteria, Hongki apologized the man and got scolded by the manager.He had to clean up the mess and his salary got cut half. He feels like crying but assures himself that he has to be strong for his sister.
 
"Be strong Hongki-ah, everything will be fine" he said to himself and sighed.
 
 
 

 

To all the subscribers and friends, and also to silent readers , Thanks for reading !! Please don't forget to comment and subscribe..Forgive me if there are many grammar mistakes, I know there are many too.. :D but my English is not very good so please forgive me!!

 

 

Sorry if my story is too slow.. Next chapter will contain Hongki and Jonghun meeting each other... So, please stay tuned!! I'll try my best to write another chapter better than this one. Thank you so much !! ^_______^

 

And another thing to apologize , I am very at giving titles ... What should I do? Can I just use the numbers If you all don't mind??  :D