Hongki's first day at school

My first and only love

Hongki's POV

 
Today is such a beautiful day.Start with a happy morning,new feeling,new school,new friends.I am happily jogging down the road to school with IU.At first, Wonbin took us in his car as Dad told him to.But as soon as we reach the main road,Wonbin told us to get off his car.But never mind,I even feel much more relief outside his super expensive car.The reason also include the fact that Jonghun was also in that car.I remembered about the last night event whenever I see him.I feel so embarrassed till now.It was the first time I opened up my feeling for such a long time.I was not the type to dispel about my feelings in front of others.But last night,I felt so touched.I never thought a single person would care about me who is so poor and look like a bully target.I used to being bullied by others but no one cares about me getting bullied.I had to endure all the pain but I had no one to open up how tired I was.Last night,I was totally out of control and tears came flowing down.Stupid me!How could I be so weak in front of him,the one from the family who hates us?He may also feel so disgusted at me now.I feel so ashamed of myself.I still can't look at his face directly.Now not being in Wonbin's car, together with my lovely sis, I feel much more relief and can temporarily forget about it.
 
 
I am so happy that I can go to school with her again.The only sis I love, the only one who cares about me despite everyone is being so harsh on me.Now,I'm going to school together with her.Thanks to my dad,he talked to my stepmother to let me go to school again since he knew about me quitting my old school in order to earn money.Quitting school was not my best option but I had to do it since there was no one to earn for living.I really wanted to attend school again,I love being with friends,I want to spend my teenager life as happily as possible.Since now,I never had a peaceful day.When other kids at my age can study well,live well, play around like crazy with their friends, I had to work my out.That's why I get bullied by others.They know that I have nothing, no one to stand for me even if I'm in trouble.I hated my life but because of IU,I tried to endure all of it.I can also tell she's the only reason I live.Some boy around my age got girlfriends and spent some youthful life.For me,I'm not interested in anyone till now.May be I had to care for my family.But some people thinks I'm gay for not having any girlfriend.How can they say like that just for one reason?To tell the truth,my heart hasn't been fluttered for once,I never knew how 1500 love is like.But what important now for me is to have a happy highschool life.
 
 
So I put on the best smile on my face and head to school today.I am so excited about new school and new environment.The school we are going is the same school that Jonghun and Wonbin attends,the school that only chaebols can attend.It's so damn hard to enter even for a normal person.We can go to this school only because of our Dad.I still don't know what the school looks like and how the students behave,they may be bad as well as good.That's why I'm so excited.
 
 
After walking and taking a bus for while,we reach school.IU has to go separate ways with me since we are in different grades.She said goodbye to me and left for her class.Fine, now I'm all alone.I don't know which way to go and who to ask.I am standing in the hallway like a lost puppy.Not a single student cares about me as they were busy walking and talking and heading to their respective class.Then I saw a guy with glasses standing alone while leaning on the wall and reading a book.He looks like a nerd and honest person.So I approach him and tap on his shoulder.He change his stare from his book to me and look at me with a questioning face."Er...rr, May I know which way to go to Principal's office?" I stutterly ask him.He just say "It's upstair" then he read his book again.I feel so awkward by his action.It's so hard for me to find where the stairs are.It's also one of my weakness that I can't memorize the directions well.If I try to find the stairs and the office by myself,I will have to take about an hour to finally reach there.So there's no choice but to ask him again."I am a new student here,I don't know where the stairs are...so can you..can you lead me to the office? Please? " I made my voice as sweet as possible and ask him again.This time he closes his book and gestures his hand at me to follow him.I follow him all the way to upstairs and ended in front of the office."Thank you so much for helping me..I wish we could be friends,nice to meet you.I'm Lee hongki.What's your name?" I ask him but he ignores my question and turned around,leave me in front of the office."What a cold guy!" I thought and entered the office.
 

Thanks for reading!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.I was so eager to write about Hongki,that's why I summarized alittle of the story.

Sorry for not updating for so long.. I have many exams on ward.I am afraid I can't update again so quickly.

Please keep supporting me ^____________^