Dear Cinderella

My first and only love
After school ends,
 

Jonghun's POV

 
Wonbin stops his car in front of the house and called out Hongki to carry his things. Hongki came out of the house running and carry our backpacks.
 
While he's about to enter the house, Wonbin shouted back " Hey, Wash my car after putting our things " to Hongki who replys " Ye~~" .Then the poor boy has to carry our things and go upstairs into our room.
 
Whenever I see him, many questions pop up in my mind.I want to ask whether he's doing fine or whether he has eaten anything or whether he has slept.
 
He is actively running around the house doing everything my brother orders.
But with his very thin body and dark circles under his eyes,the amount of chores he does is more than enough.
 
I never cared about maids in my house.They were also ordered around by my mom and Wonbin.But I felt different with this boy doing the chores.
 
What is happening to me?? I always like to ignore everything in this house.
Now,I feel unneccessorily guilty about Wonbin and mom making Hongki do all the chores.
 
Then I enter my room and throw myself onto bed. I'm tired not physically but mentally since all things about him continuously coming up in my mind.
 
 
Suddenly , I heard Wonbin's voice " LEE HONG KI!! Come here right now!! " from outside.
 
I opened the door and looked what is happening out there.
 
It's just that Wonbin throw the glass toy given by his girlfriend to the ground and calling Hongki to clean the pieces of glass on the floor. This is happening all the time. Wonbin has many girlfriends.Whenever he has a fight with his girlfriend, he does throw all the gifts she gives.When he's angry, he likes to shout alot which is why the maids become so afraid of him.
 
 
After that , I make myself back into my room because if I stay there longer, I would feel more pity for this boy. I know Wonbin would bully everyone when his mood is not right. I closed the door and prepare to take a bath.
 
 
No one's POV
 
 
Hongki quickly ran upstairs and said " Young master, did you call me? What do you want me to do ? " .
 
Wonbin shouted back " Don't you see the mess?? Clean them now ,I don't want to see any pieces of glass in my room " .
 
Hongki said " Ye~~" and turned back and when he's about to go downstairs, Wonbin shouted again " Hey, where are you going again?? I want you to clean this mess NOW!! " .
 
Hongki was stopped by the loud voice and said " I- I wasn't going anywhere. I just want to go downstairs to take the mop to clean it " .
 
Wonbin shouted again " No excuses! Clean them immediately " .
 
Hongki has no choice but to pick up the pieces with his bare hands. "Ah~~" the glass cuts his hand which let the blood ooze out of his cut skin.As it is so painful,he bit his lip but continue cleaning the pieces of glass.
 
When he's about to finish, Wonbin gives him a box which is filled with his girlfriend's gifts. " Throw these away " he said. Hongki carried it and left the room. 
 
 
Jonghun's POV
 
 
After taking a warm shower, I lie down on my bed in order to rest for a while.
 
Then I heard a knock on my door and the voice " Youngmaster, Can I come in? I am here to clean your room" .
 
My heart skips a beat just by hearing his voice. I suddenly sat up from lying and said " Y-Yes, come in " .
 
Hongki enters and smiles to me again. What an innocent smile he has,I quickly picked some books from the table beside my bed in order to read.I want to ignore him by reading but what I'm doing is more like peeking him by using the book as a cover.
 
 
And there I saw, Hongki was kneeling down and rubbing the floor with the a piece of cloth. I tried to put my eyes onto the book but when I saw some red liquid on his hand, I suddenly got up from bed and took his hand.
 
He was frozen by my action and said " Y-Young master~~" . When I looked carefully , it was blood. " Yah! Your hand is bleeding. How could you work with this hand? " I said " Wait here. Don't touch anything" , then I went into the bathroom and took out the first aid kit.
 
Hongki was still kneeling there and looking at me stunned. I sat down to his level and wipe away the blood with cotton wool and put medicine carefully.By the touch of medicine, I heard him wince alittle.I finish it by sticking plaster on the wound.
 
When I finish it , I said " It's okay now.You can go and continue what you were doing" without looking his face. I didn't hear his reply so I look up and met with teary eyes. Then tears begin to from his eyes.
 
I didn't know what to do suddenly and said " Y-Yah, why are you crying? Did I hurt you?".
 
He shook his head and cried more, " It's ..It's jus...just that...you're the only one who cares about me apart from IU and Appa in this house..it's because I feel so happy" , he sobs again " Kamsamida.. Kamsamida " ..he quickly gets up and make many bows.
 
I stop him " Yah yah, it's alright. I just don't want anyone to work with the wound. Okay, if you finish,continue what you were doing" I cut the conversation quickly and leave the room. 
 
 
I rushed towards the fridge and drank the whole bottle of water in one gulp.
 
"Hongki-ah, don't cry like this before me.It's so painful to see you cry. If you know how much I cared about you, you will be crying your eyes out. But I'll never show you that side of me.Sorry,my dear Cinderella" I sighed...
 
 

 

Another update! Thank you for reading and comments ^^ I hope you all like this chapter.

Please forgive me for making Wonbin a bad guy.

I won't be updating until 10th Sep because of my exam.

Please keep supporting me!