Evil stepmother

My first and only love

In the car,

 
While waiting for Wonbin, Jonghun thinks about the scene he saw in the cafe'.
 
 
"Why am I so coward?" he thought.."I feel so bad for the boy now..I should've helped him earlier, aish..Just forget it,
 
he's just a stranger and..I'm totally straight! Why should I fall for a boy?? No,no, forget it , forget it" and he put out
 
earphone from his bag and listen to some song in order to forget it.
 
 
Then Wonbin returns and they go back to school.
 
 
 

 

In the evening,
 
 
 
Hongki picks up IU at school and heads to the address given by their Appa.
 
On they way, IU saw the bruise on Hongki's cheek and said "Oppa, what's on your cheek? It's red".  
 
Hongki touch his cheek and said "Ah..it's nothing. some ant bites me while I was working, don't worry IU-ah " .
 
IU said " Really? how can an ant-bite mark be that big?? "
 
Hongki don't know how to reply but luckily they have arrived to the place.He quickly said " We're here.. the address leads to this house" 
 
"Wowww!! It's such a big mansion...Oppa, our appa is damn rich" IU jumps around happily and hugs Hongki.
 
Hongki,on the other hand,feel more nervous rather than being happy.
 
Yes, the house is very big that it can be called a mansion.From the look of it, there will be many maids and staffs working there. 
 
Then Hongki rings the bell at the gate and after a while,someone answers it " Who would you like to meet?"
 
Hongki nervously answered " Ah..I would like to meet Mr.Lee.We're his children.He..."  
 
*Click* before he finishes his sentense, the gatedoor open. Hongki holds IU's hand and enters the gate. 
 
When they enters the house, a girl who seems to be a maid greets them and lead way to the living room "Please wait for a while" said the maid.
 
"Ah, ye " Hongki said.
 
While waiting, IU is busy looking around the room and extremely amazed by the decorations as she'd never seen a house that grand.
 
 
Then, a lady who Hongki assumes the wife of his dad, comes down the stairs.
 
Hongki and IU quickly gets up and bows "Anyaseyeo!!".
 
" Well, you arrive finally. Your dad is at work now.He'll be back by night" said the lady.
 
She smiled half-heartedly but Hongki can feel that she doesn't like them.
 
And IU also grips his hand tightly and he knows how much being scared she is.
 
"Introduce yourselves" the lady said. Hongki said "My name is LeeHongKi and this is my sister, IU".
 
The lady continues "You must be thinking about staying here, right? I also allow too. But there's one thing for you to know that nothing can't be get free". 
 
Hongki already knows she would say like that ,So he said "Madam, we are not staying here for free.I can do any job.But spare my sister.She is still young and has to study" 
 
IU said " Oppa,don't.." Hongki interrupted and quickly said " Madam, I won't tell our dad about this, but please let us stay here " he begs.
 
IU wants to stop Hongki but he shook his head and signals her not to say anything. 
 
The lady grins and said " Well, you know how to behave well..not bad, okay..I agree with you.
 
You two can stay here but YOU" she points to Hongki and said "come with me". 
 
One of the maids come and leads IU to the room they have to stay.Hongki follows after the lady.
 
 
She said " As you will be staying here, you have to know this house's rule.
I have two lovely sons , Wonbin and Jonghun. They'll be back afterschool. Rule number 1 is don't enter any room without permission,you have to knock before you enter. Rule number 2 is stay away from my sons,I don't want you two to become friends with my sons. Rule number 3 is don't tell your dad that I make you do work, you have to tell that it is your own will to work here. Get it?? " 
 
 
 
Hongki said " I get it , Madam . Thank you for letting us stay here" he sighed silently " IU-ah, you want to live with
 
dad so much right? don't worry, I'll fulfill your wish " he thought.
 
 
"Here" said the lady. Hongki takes the paper that she gives which is filled with numbers of chores he has to do. Hongki look at the paper with wide eyes and thought " How can one person do all these jobs in 24hours?? She is killing me.. " then the lady said " Oh,by the way, I will fire all the maids in this house because I won't need them anymore. You are here to do all the chores right? " she smirked.
 
Hongki gulped and said " Ye.. ". The lady said " You can leave now " .
 
After Hongki leaves the room , she talk to herself " Hmm...let's see how long they can last. That boy has to endure this much since they want to stay here. Do you think I will let the kids of your ex-wife live in my house that easily? Tsh.. Stupid children " she smirked. 
 
"Mom, we're home!! " she heard Wonbin's voice and went out to greet them.Jonghun doesn't say anything and goes up to his room.
 
 
When Mr.Lee comes back home, he hugs his wife and asks " Where are the kids? Did they come? " . 
 
Ms. Kim said " Honey, don't worry.. they're already here.
 
They are in their room. Would you like to meet? I'll call them " .
 
"Hongki-ah , IU-ah !! Come here and greet your dad " she shouted with her sweetest voice..but more like faking in Hongki's ears.
 
Then Hongki and IU came out of their room.
 
" Appa!! How are you? We miss you so much " IU said by running towards her dad and hugging him.
 
"I miss you so much too,kids. How have you been? I'm glad that you two come to stay with me. How about your school? " Mr.Lee said happily.
 
Hongki said " We are doing fine Dad. IU is doing so well with her studies, she is the top student in her school. I'm also fine. IU always talks about living with you, Appa.. Thanks so much for accepting us" .
 
Then their dad hugs hongki and said " It's good to hear you are okay son. By the way, this is my wife.You have to obey her eventhough she's not your mom,okay? I believe she'll be a good mom for you too. You have to listen to me ,okay? " .
 
Hongki looks at the madam's face which is smiling brightly now because there's dad. He reluctantly said " Ye, Appa " . 
 
Then Wonbin came downstairs where he saw this family reunion. He didn't know about this thing and asks " Mom, who are they? Why are they here?" .
 
Ms.Kim said " Oh, come here baby, you have to introduce yourself. Hongki-ah, this is Wonbin, my 1st son. The other one is already sleeping in his room. You'll see him tomorrow " .
 
Hongki bows and said " Anyaseyeo, I'm Hongki and she is IU.We'll be staying in this house starting from today . I hope you would accept us " .
 
Wonbin frowned and said " aish.. Mom,why you let those dirty kids staying here. It's so annoying " .
 
By hearing Wonbin's words, Mr.Lee look at Ms.Kim which makes her say " Wonbin, what did I teach you? You have to be polite with talking. That's your dad's kids..you have to treat them as your siblings, okay? " . 
 
Since he was scolded in front of the others, he got mad and stormed out without saying anything. In his mind,he was cursing at Mr.Lee and his kids. From the day his mom married Mr.Lee, he didn't like that man. He never regarded him as his father. Now, Mr.Lee took his kids into this house. This makes Wonbin get wilder and hates Hongki and IU.
 
 
 

 

Time passes....
 
In Jonghun's room,
 
Jonghun was rolling on the bed as he had nightmares. In the dream, he saw the beautiful boy from cafeteria. But the dream was terrible. The beautiful boy was on the bed with his hands and legs tied up by ropes. He was struggling and shouting " Save me, Save me " .
 
Jonghun found himself standing in the corner of the room but he can't move himself.He wanted to save the boy so much but his legs can't be moved. It was like sticking with the ground. Then a man came into the room. That man climbed onto the bed and started to the boy.The boy was continuously shouting " Save me ... Please " loudly but all Jonghun could do was looking at the whole scene like an audience watching the movie.Jonghun shouted out loud and louder, then suddenly he woke up in his bed sweating all over his body. " Thank god it was just a dream.." he breathed and look at the clock.It was only 5am.Then,he got up slowly from his bed to drink some water downstairs. 
 
 
 
Before he enters the kitchen, he heard some noises. He thought it was some maids because in their house, the maids have to get up early to cook for breakfast. He entered the kitchen and just took out water bottle from the fridge. He didn't see who was making noises because he was still sleepy. But when he heard " Youngmaster, what can I help with you ? " and the voice is a male voice, he suddenly turned around and looked at him. When Jonghun saw the person ,
                  " You..You.. You "
 
 

 

Thanks for reading. You can tell me if the story is too boring :)

Don't forget to subscribe and comment if you like my story ^^

I can't upload in the weekdays because of school , so I promise that I'll surely upload a new chapter in the weekends.. Sorry for this everyone.I hope you can understand, please don't unsubscribe !! Thank you so much ^___________^