Start of something new

My first and only love

*Beep Beep' Beep*

 

The alarm clock on the desk beside Jonghun's bed starts to make sounds...

Jonghun gets up and dismisses it.Then he takes a shower and prepare to go to school.
When he finishes, he goes downstairs and eats breakfast. Then he hear noises coming from Wonbin's room.
 
The maids can't wake him up so Ms.Kim herself has to go upstairs. Jonghun is a calm boy whose personality is very different from his brother.He doesn't have a girlfriend and he isn't interested in any girls around him.Many girls like him since he the most handsome boy in school but he just ignores everyone.But Wonbin,on the other hand,is a player.Wonbin likes to go club everynight and returns home very late.So he can't get up early.
 
These noises are no other than Ms.Kim's voices who is trying to wake Wonbin up.After a while,they came downstairs. "Morning Mom", Jonghun said "and Dad".
 
Wonbin sits at the dining table without greeting anyone. *yawns* "aish, this boring school and I still have to get up this early",Wonbin said lazily.
 
Ms.Kim said "okay Kids, hurry up, it's late! " ...
Then the two boys get in their luxurious car and leave home.


 

When they left, Mr.Lee and Ms.Kim were still in the living room...

Ms.Kim asked " Will they come today? Those trash I mean".
 
Mr.Lee said " Honey, don't call them like that..they are also kids and the reason I'm allowing them to stay here is not because I still love their mom,but because the kids are so poor. The elder one is only about the same age as Jonghun, the girl is still too young.How can they manage their life in this young age? I just want to be a good father,please don't misunderstand. And I also thank you so much for allowing it.You are the loveliest one indeed " ...*embrace his wife in his arms* 
 
Ms.Kim said "Alright,I love you so much.That's why I accept it"  *kiss her husband in the cheek* 
 
"Then I have to go to company Baby, Bye !! See you in the evening.. and don't forget to let the kids in when they arrive here since I'll be arriving hom late. They'll be here by 4pm.. I bet Jonghun and Wonbin will be surprised alot" Mr.Lee said and went out.
 
Ms.Kim's POV
Well, let me handle them.. *evil grin* 
 
 
Next chapter will contain HongKi and IU . I will create them to be cute sibling relationship.. Stay tuned everyone!! Don't for get to comment and subscribe if you like my fanfic .. :D

Sorry for the short chapter TT  .. I will try to write a long one in next chapter ...

 

 

I have something to ask actually..

*grin* If you don't mind, can you tell me how to post photos in the Body of paragraph??

I'm still new to this and can't do it.

Thanks for reading !! ^_______^