Third Meeting

Marry me Baekhyun!

HI guys... sorry I didn't update for long but... I was almost done writing this chapter.... something went wrong and it got erased...

I didn't save it... lesson learned... always save!! 

Anyways, enjoy, comment, subscribe!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Everyone was in the state of shock, unable to say anything. Yeri slowly got up and stared at me. 

I stood up with her and opened my mouth tripping words over words to get something through.

"Yeri I-" I saw her hand raise up, and closed my eyes.

*SLAP*

"Thanks. Atleast you gave me a reason to change out of this uniform." I stared at her tears filled eyes as I held my cheek. Her words each sounded forceful and shaky. 

She stormed out along with her followers. The pain on my cheek was nothing compared to the fear of what will happen in the future to me. 

I sighed and closed my eyes trying to get my focus back together. When I opened my eyes, the first person I saw was L.Joe. 

He looked at me straight in the eyes without flinching or blinking. 

"Next time, I might not be here to help." 

Then, he walked out swiftly. I stood, still looking at the door, his voice echoing in my head when I felt someone tapping me. I turned around and Hana stood there smiling widely at me. 

"what...?"
She smiled even wider flashing her white teeth and hugged me. "HEE YOUNG! HE LIKES YOU!" I freed myself from her tight hug and looked at her, bewildered. "He does not..."

She just nodded and pat my head. "It's okay you're still going through the intro to something called love...anyways... you didn't tell me details about how your elbow got hurt!" She pointed to my elbow.

I looked down at my elbow and unwillingly, my cheeks heated up. I touched it and the face of Mr. Exo popped inside my head. I smiled and was still in my state of day dream when Hana tilted her head and stared at me curious. I tried everything I could to keep my face in control, but she saw right through. 

"Who's the lucky guy?"

 

HeeYoung's POV:

Hana and I walked out of school since after lunch, school was over. 

"Heeyoung-ah do you have anything to do today?"

I looked at Hana and shook my head. "No, I don't think so, why?" 

"Well I have to go training today and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me? Please?" Hana pouted and stared at me with pleading eyes. I sighed and pretended to think for a minute and chuckled. "I think I can go." 

After giving my mom a call, Hana jumped in glee then took my hand and ran towards the company. 

"I'll introduce you to my trainee friends and maybe even EXO if they're practicing!" 

Exo...

EXO... 

EXO?! 

- - -- -

When we arrived, I was in 'aw' at all the stars coming in and out of the building and hurrying to one schedule after another. 

Hana pulled me in, snapping me out of my trance. She led me through some stairs along dimmed lights and stopped in front of a closed metal door. She smiled widely at me then proceeded to opening the door. 

When the door opened, the brightness of inside the room compared to the outside dimmed halls took me a minute to adjust. Seeing this, Hana once again helped me into the room where many trainees were dancing to recent Western songs. 

"Hey Heeyoung, I have to go change so wait here for like 2 minutes can you?" I nodded and before I knew, she disappeared through one of the doors in the back and I was starting to be stared at by the trainees. Trying to shake off the feeling of being in the center of the attention, I looked around the room taking in all the details from the wood floors to the mirrors on the walls when I stared at myself. 

Everyone was in their sweats or dancing clothes and shoes while I was still in my uniform, no wonder they were staring.... Just as I was about to turn to leave the room, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and came face to face with an incredibly good looking guy with plump lips and pretty big eyes. 

"Hi are you lost? If you're here for the audition, it's not here it's upstairs in a different room." I opened my eyes but closed them again when he told me about the audition. Audition? Me? 

"Oh I'm not here for the audition, I came here with my friend." He nodded and smiled at me which made me pretty sure he could see me blushing.

"Heeyoung!" I could here Hana, and in the whole many years of my friendship with her, I have never been so glad to see her. The boy and I both turned and Hana smiled at me, but glared at the boy. "YAH! Kai, you better not be flirting with her!"  

Kai laughed and wrapped an arm around my shoulder and put his head next to mine. My eyes widened in shock and I stayed still not knowing what to do.

Then I saw it. Hana's eyes reflected a hint of pain and jealousy, but not towards me, but towards what he was doing. Being friends our whole life, we can read eachother so easily and well. 

I quickly pushed Kai away and ran towards Hana. She hugged me and pat my head all while glaring at Kai who was laughing uncontrollably. The whole room was watching was and the music was off. Some girls were fixing their make up and clothes and blinking at Kai. 

Kai laughed and went to connect his iphone to the music speaker and walked to the center of the room. 

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bePXc46wS2Q     skip to 50 second mark) 

Within seconds, Kai was dancing flawlessly to the music and I once again stared amazed at his ability. When I turned to Hana, as I predicted, she was looking at Kai in a way that to me, I knew she had special feelings for him. 

When Kai was done dancing, everyone was quiet until this one person started to clap and others joined. I reluctantely started to clap when hana stopped me. "Brace yourself Heeyoung..." I stared at her confused when from the reflections of the mirror, I saw none other than Yeri coming in. 

"Great job as usual Kai sunbaenim!" she flashed her signature innocent smile and he nodded back at her with a tight smile. I guess he knows her real side as well. 

The room suddenly started to talk one by one, everyone practicing their own thing when the doorway got very loud as well and in came five other boys. They all turned to Hana and greeted her Hana also equally cheerful as well. 

But when one certain guy walked in and greeted Hana before meeting eyes with me, my whole body was frozen and everyone in the room seemed distant, but he looked as if he had lights around him. 

He grinned and came towards me bright eyes and holding out a hand which I took a little too quickly. He laughed and introduced himself. "Hey! I saw you this morning right? My name is Baekhyun AKA according to you, Mr. EXO." I blushed and pulled my hand away when I saw Hana giving me the 'you-didn't-tell-me?!' look. 

The other four guys plus Kai went to turn on their music and all the other trainees left the room to let them have space. Yeri walked over. She placed a hand over Baekhyun's shoulder and smile at me, one that made me feel as if I was trapped. 

"Hi Heeyoung it's weird seeing you here! I'm sorry I ruined your lunch today I'll be sure to treat you one!" I just nodded faintly, my eyes focused on the hand that was on Baekhyun's shoulder. He looked uncomfortable and walked off to join the other EXO members. 

"Well I have to go catch up on the other friends you know?" She smiled at Hana. 

Hana clenched her fists and teeth and glared at her. "You didn't even practice yet." 

Yeri stopped and ly her head slightly and said low enough so only we could here. "I will be debuting way before you do even if I don't practice as much. Face it you're just jealous you'll never be as good as I am." She laughed and walked out the room.

I looked at Hana who was clearly pissed and took her arm. "Hana let's just go watch EXO practice." She pulled slightly and looked up at me, not as mad as before. "You still owe me an explanation about what happened between you and Baekhyun." I gulped and sighed. 

-

"...and that's what happened but nothing much really, he just helped." Hana was smiling now and her eyes were teasing. 

"So he came like a knight in shining armor?" I blushed and looked down. 

"Well you have to tell me about how you like Kai." Her smile disappeared and her face was slowly creeping with blush. Just then, the music turned off and we both stood up.

"Maybe next time."

Exo was having a water break, all of them sweating and gasping for breath but still cheerful. 

Hana dragged  walked me over and she sat next to Kai as I was invited to sit next to Baekhyun. 

"So guys, this is Heeyoung, my best friend since birth. Heeyoung, this is Kai, D.O., Chanyeol, Suho, Sehun and lastly Baekhyun."

"So this is the best friend you always talk about nonstop..." Suho said with a smile.

"I was so curious to see who she was!" Sehun said with an eyes smile. I smiled back at the maknae's cuteness, even though he was our age. 

"Well I already saw her this morning. Beat you guys to it." the whole room was quiet and D.O.'s mouth hung open and his eyes wide. 

"HYUNG are you cheating on Yeri?" Chanyeol high fived Kai who were both laughing while Baekhyun sighed. I looked at Baekhyun from the corner of my eyes, but kept my head straight at my waterbottle they gave me, waiting for some sort of explanation. 

We weren't even going out and I felt like I was-

"Guys you know I'm not into her." Baekhyun said and took a gulp of water. 

When he said this, the huge lump inside me faded and returned with an unknown feeling of hope. 

"But she likes you a lot you know Hyung, even if I don't favor her." Sehun said also drinking water. 

Baekhyun just sighed and I did as well making everyone look at me. I looked up and saw Chanyeol wiggle his eyebrows and looked between me and Baekhyun.

"So you two have some explaining to do...."

____

After some brief summary of what happened in the morning, everyone rolled their eyes and some sighed in disappointment. 

"Wow Hyung... I thought you were finally going out to meet some girls..." Kai said. Suho lightly slapped his back but laughed along. 

Time was passing faster than I thought but I was caught up to reality when the door opened and in came a guy who looked about ten years older than us. 

"Yah! Why aren't you guys practicing?!" when the guy shouted at them, EXO stood up and ran to start the music, but the atmosphere was light as they continued to practice. 

Hana and I got up and grinned at the guys while they went through the first minute of a song when my phone vibrated. I looked at the caller id but my smile disappeared seeing that it was a text from my mom. Exactly how long did I stay here?!

I looked at the clock which read 8:30 pm which wasn't late, but I had stayed longer than intended. I tapped Hana in the arm and waved at her. Seeing my gesture, she grinned and waved as well. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door, then building. 

-

When I arrived at my house, I found my parents seated at the table where we ate, but their usual smile and laughter was gone and replaced by seriousness. I slowly walked towards them wondering what was going on. 

"Umma? Appa?" Both of my parents turned to look at me, looking as if they just woke up from sleep. Their eyes were placed at my face, but their eyes were seeing and thinking of something entirely different. "Are you guys ok?" 

They both nodded and smiled tightly at eachother then stood up. "Did you eat Heeyoung?" my mother asked me, still eyes focused on something else.

I didn't eat anything and my lunch wasn't exactly "satisfying to the stomache," but I felt full for some reason. "Yeah umma, I ate." I smiled widely at her then walked up to my room and unpacked my bag. When I was done, I pulled out my daily diary and began to write today's events. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hockufrW5PM&feature=endscreen (listen while reading to get the whole mood! I was listening to it lol)

 

~Dear diary, today is Monday... AKA the week I turn 18!! I was nearly late but somehow managed to get to school on time! 

But that's not the important part! On my way of being clumsy as usual, I ran literally into a member of this boy group named EXO!

The sunlight seemed to reflect his features thatI stopped writing. I looked back at the last sentence I wrote then crossed it out. 

The sunlight seemed to reflect his features that     He was pretty good looking but I've seen more goodI stopped my pen once again. This totally made me sound bratty! I crossed the new last line out and began to write again trying to be honest with myself since this was the diary no one, not even Hana, knew that I had. 

Surprisingly, he was extrememly familiar! Which reminds me, he said a few things that this guy in my dream the night before, last night,

said to me! He said he wasn't going to hurt me and stuff. I guess that is pretty common to say if you were in the situation of wrapping

(amazingly) someone's arm when it was bleeding...But that dream... so this is what happened in case I forget which I really want to

remember for a long time. Not meant to be stalkerish, I was I guess peeking into this room where a boy was sitting on and I went to sit

beside him and poked him. If that wasn't weird enough, I suggested going out to celebrate apparently his birthday when I noticed

matching rings, one on my hand and one on his. Then these two guys, one was Lee Byunghun from my school and Tao a family friend,

and Yeri, a girl who doesn't exactly have the best personality but a pretty face at my school as well. But things ended well I guess, my

'hubby' hugged me tight enough so I wasn't pulled away. 

I placed my diary inside an empty binder so no one would suspect it. I turned off the lights and climbed into my bed, then stared at the stars outside of my window and kept staring at them when they started to form a shape. Without realizing, Baekhyun's face was sketched out onto the sky and I could feel my cheeks fill with color.

I closed my eyes, and my dream for tonight was scenes replaying of what happened today when prince charming came along.

__________________________________________________

:D