Nope

Marry me Baekhyun!

The blurry image of the guy's face cleared and revealed a person who looked nothing like Kai. 

He had a bright smile at first, but his face was then clouded with confusion and for a minute, I thought I saw him glare. 

"Kai? No, I'm not Kai. Were you waiting for him?" I cleared my throat and quickly wiped my tears away.

"No. I just thought you kind of looked like him, but you guys look nothing alike."

"Really? I see....But, haven't we met before?" I rolled my eyes at first, thinking that he was another guy hitting on me with the same cliche line. 

But when I turned to look at him straight in the face, he DID look too familiar. I raised a finger and my eyes became round as I recalled this morning's event. 

"You were the one that saved me!"

The guy laughed and his laugh sounded like music to my ears. 

"That sounds so dramatic. But yes I guess... I just didn't want that child next to us to see..." His eyes drifted past me and fixed on a point behind me. 

I felt chills go down my spine, and I was starting to get scared when his smile disappeared and he was now glaring past me. 

"Hello....?" The guy smiled at me once again but this time, his smile was rather tight. 

"Sorry. Anyways, I promised you that the next time we meet, I would tell you my name. My name is Park Jin Young, but you can call me Junior or Jr. Which ever one you want." 

I put out a hand and smiled at him. 

"My name is Hana, and I'll just call you Jin Young." He nodded and then handed me my stuff. 

"So here is your stuff and... I probably should bounce..." As soon as he was about to take a step away, there was a voice calling out from behind us.

"Hey Jr. Long time no see dance buddy." Jr had his back towards me and Kai's voice, but I could see his body instantly stiffen. 

He slowly turned around and faced me again, but this time, he wasn't looking at me. I could hear Kai walking towards us and he stopped when he stood next to me. 

"How have you been? I sent you a few texts... how come you didn't reply?" Kai had a smirk on his face that I have never seen, and I surely did not like seeing it on his face. 

At first Jin Young looked stiff, but he scoffed once and returned the smirk-with equal hostility. 

"Ah. My bad, but I don't remember us being so close." To this, Kai shifted his weight on his feet and cleared his throat. He quickly turned to me and looked at Jr. 

"So, what's your business with Hana? She and I are really close you know. You could've asked me if you needed something." 

To be honest, I enjoyed this moment and the words that Kai said, of us being close. 

But because I knew he was lying, I slid his arm off of my shoulders and took a step away.

"We are not very close. Anyways, didn't you say you had to go somewhere Jin Young?" Jin Young flashed a grateful look at me and a glare at Kai. 

"I do, actually. But where are you heading?"

"I'm going to Hongdae to meet my friend real quick." 

Jr looked at Kai with fake surprise and then looked at me. 
"What a coincidence. I'm actually going to the same place!" I could feel Kai's burning gaze on my back, but I ignored it and started to walk towards the entrance of the building. 

"We should go then, Jin Young." 

I could hear a slight laghter behind me, and then heard the steps of Jin Young running towards me. He opened the door for me and directed his hand in a going out motion. 

"Off we go then... bye Kai!" I wanted to turn around and give Kai an apologetic look, but I didn't see the reason for me having to. 

Instead, I walked straight and focused on the now, instead of the then. 

The "then" was that Kai and I had shared something. It wasn't as big as I wanted, but we still shared something. 

The "now" was that he was constantly playing of catch, and I was at the point of being sick of it. Another "now" was that Jr was the one who offered to help and I was willing to take it. 

Whatever takes my mind off Kai, I was willing to accept. 

 

Kai's POV:  

I ran my hair along my hair, trying to sort out my frustration. 

She had told me her feelings, and all I did was hurting her. 

I had run out right after rehearsal was done, but in front of me was not a pretty sight. 

The smile, the beautiful and breathtaking smile that I thought was lost was back onto her face, but instead of it being directed towards me, it was directed towards another person. 

My heart began to pick up, and I was trying to bite back the pain that was blooming in my chest. 

Had she found someone else?

She can't be moving on. 

She can't.

It was my fault.

And I was going to make up for it. 

___________________________________________________

Hellooooo!!

I am so, so sorry I did not update for months... i don't like it when other authors do it, but I seem to be doing the same D:

I have been so caught up with school...

 HOWEVER, with summer rapidly catching up, I WILL be updating much, much more!

Thank you!!1

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3