Mine, he's mine. MINE

Marry me Baekhyun!

Hello every single lovely subscribers!!

Thank you so, so, so much for staying with me even though I have been MIA for such a long time. 

However, I am more than happy to say... SUMMER HAS STARTED!!! Meaning, I can update much, much more!!

SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED!!!!!!! Here is the update, and thanks again!! <3<3<3

______________________________________________________________________________________

Heeyoung's POV:

I met up with Hana to have our date. 

Or that's what she thought, I was still shipping her and Kai together. 

It was obvious that the two had feelings for eachother, but they couldn't convey it straight out. I wondered why it had been so hard for me and Baekhyun to finally agree and accept the fact we were beyond love with eachother. That was one of the reasons why we couldn't tell Hana and Kai to "just it up and become an item." 

If anything, our plan was to stay on the sidelines and interfere with their business only when the game got too intense for them to handle. 

However, ever since that Jin Young guy came into the picture as well, Hana wouldn't stop mentioning him. She often tried to sound happy about him, but since I knew her way too well, I saw that her eyes didn't light up the way they do when we used to talk about Kai. 

At this point, I really just wanted to slap each of them in the cheek and make them see they were not going to survive without eachother.

Atleast for now.

 

Hana's POV:

The whole time Heeyoung and I were having our date, she constantly tried to change the topic to Kai. 

I tried to counter the subject with Jin Young, but honestly, I was trying to avoid talking about Kai. 

No matter how many times Heeyoung said Kai's name, no matter how many drama situations we were in, the presence, the sound of his name and his voice still made my heart and mind go wild. 

Why was it that I couldn't forget about Kai who constantly played with me? That's all he did.... right?

"Hana, really, stop avoiding the topic. Kai still likes you, he just-"
"Heeyoung, really stop bringing the topic back to Kai. He... He's no longer in my life anymore."

I looked out the window of the cafe we were sitting in, but I could hear Heeyoung sigh.

"Hana... I know all the things that you and Kai went through, and based on what I experienced with Baekhyun, I can tell you that it's worth it if you fight for it." 

"..... I can see that between you two.... I just... I just don't have the energy to fight for him anymore. He never gave me clear signs anyways."

"Have you not noticed the way he looks at you?" 

"Forget it. He has someone else now. And... and so do I."

"Hana-"

"I have to go to rehearsal. Sorry Heeyoung."

I grabbed my bag and quickly rushed out the cafe. I could hear Heeyoung calling for my name, but even if I stayed longer, it would just make me and Heeyoung go into an argument. 

I dialed the number to Heeyoung and sent her a text that I was sorry and would talk again later. She replied with "it's fine. But we will talk." 

I sighed and was turning the corner when I bumped into someone. I almost lost my balance, but quickly stood up and looked up at the other party. 

"Are you okay? Hana?" I met eyes and recognized the bright smile he gave me. 

"Jin Young? What are you doing here?" 

He gave me his always bright smile and shrugged.

"I was running away from someone. Wanna join me in my little adventure?" I gave him a fake thoughtful expression before smiling at him. 

"Sure. I was just running away from something too." 

"And what would that be?"
"I... I'd rather not share." To be really honest, even I didn't know what I was running away from. 

He shrugged and took my hand in his. I struggled to take away my hand, but he grabbed tighter. 

"If we both need a distraction, doesn't this seem fit for it?" I sighed and nodded in agreement. 

As we kept walking, an annoying voice from behind called Jin Young's name. 

We both turned around, and in one swift movement, Jin Young put his arms around my shoulder and pulled me close. I gasped and looked at him to demand an answer, but his face looked so cold and careless. His eyes were looking straight ahead and that was when I noticed there was a girl who was standing in front of us. 

"What do you want Jessica." My eyes widened and I looked closer at the girl. She had pushed her cap lower so it was hard to see her face, but her voice clearly told me it was her. 

"How can you leave me like that? I thought we-" 

"We were never a thing, I just felt bad that stupid Kai rejected you." My heart picked up its pace at the mention of his name, and to be honest, I didn't try to stop it for once. 

He rejected Jessica? Why though? I thought they were a thing?

"He didn't reject me, I was just playing with him because he had a huge thing for-" Her eyes flickered to me, and her eyes widened. 

Apparently she just realized I was there the whole time.

"Why are you hugging her.... Jin Young, why are you hugging this-" Jin Young let out a loud sigh and looked away before looking at Jessica in an annoyed attitude. 

"Just find some other person will you?" Jessica's eyes narrowed and and pointed a shaking hand at me. 

"You're going out with her?"

Jin Young gave a tight grin without looking at me. He obviously had some explaining to do.

"If you caught on, I suggest you leave before you humiliate yourself even more." She gasped as Jin Young smirked, and at the current moment, I didn't not like this side of him. 

She let out a frustrated noise and turned around before storming off. Jin Young let out a sigh of relief and dropped his arm around me. 

"I am so sorry. She thought-" 

"Who does Kai like?"

"Huh?" 

"Who does Kai like?" Jin Young scoffed and looked at me with a confused face. 

"Why do you want to know?" 

"Because I like Kai." Before I could stop myself, the words of confession tumbled out.

It was to a wrong person though.

Kai I wish you could hear. 

______________________________________________